• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

4 hours ago, 9x883 said:

Thank you for your insights @Bratnia💖👌

wanna buy an 1oz? 👀

👀

Still trying to sell that carded Brit?

On 15/01/2015 at 16:15, Paul said:

Well Silver has its own thread for daily ongoing discussion, so we may as well have one for Gold to !

5th November 2014 Gold bottomed at its low for 2014 @ £718oz

Now today just two and bit months on @ £832 

I not to shabby turnaround in such a short space of time, nearly 14% appreciation!

Wen £700?

6 minutes ago, katyc said:

£1865 📈

giphy(13).gif.b2a3b1eb71937853321327f655ad4e56.gif

@James32 net worth just regained 100k

And yours 50k....!

Tut tut.. throwing stones in glass houses there...

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, katyc said:

📈

@James32 net worth just regained 100k

Missing some zeros there 

£1859

What do we think folks?

Price seems to be stuck in a range between $2331 and $2315 ish we've not been back down to test Tuesdays lows yet but price has been coming down pretty hard from the $2330 level 

1 minute ago, Shuaib121 said:

Mine increased by £15. Am I one of the big boys now?

Better than a boot in the spuds

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

£1872

Just now, Shuaib121 said:

I don’t believe you’ve even got any gold, send your address and I’ll come audit it for you. Until then you’re a big fat phony!

Dam you're too smart. I haven't any gold, all smoke and mirrors. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

£1872

Dam you're too smart. I haven't any gold, all smoke and mirrors. 

It’s confirmed, there is in fact NOT a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The COMEX is run by a bunch of fraudulent leprechauns. 

3 minutes ago, katyc said:

While there's fair reason to believe USA won't bring rates down soon (because inflation is so high and everyone is buying shares, blindly jumping on the bubble wagon making everything look rosy), the gov's own debt is costing crazy money (1 trillion) - they really need rates to come down. So it's difficult to predict.  Rate drops will cause a boost in lending, then boom the economy, hence further explode inflation. So then they may put rates UP - and then we have the 1970s situation (where gold - and especially silver) absolutely crash medium term (liquidity crisis), but then they will explode to the moon, the sun, then a galaxy far faaaarrrr away.

That situation could happen over months - possibly even years.

But who knows what could happen in the meantime? Oil could easily double with current world nonsense, which would cause a very quick, severe hike to inflation, which would be guaranteed to lead in to recession - probably a depression - with rate drops and gold mooning much sooner.

Or banks collapse and everyone panics....

Or the USA finally tell the truth about job numbers (and stop counting one person with 5 jobs to make ends meet = 5 employed people). That boils my p*ss that one!

and so on...

Whatever happens the only way is up for gold over the long term. The whole world is one giant cluster f... and there's only so long you use Polyfilla to hide a crack in a dam. 

Long story short: I have no clue. But moon is coming either way!

Great analysis @katyc, not just a pretty face😘😉🥰