• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

2 hours ago, AurumArgenti said:

Kitco are suggesting its profit taking after Jerome Powell gets a second term at wheel.

Can someone explain to me why Jerome brrrrrrrr Powell remaining as FED chair would be bearish for Gold?  🤓

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

And if he or she waited another few weeks they would have had substantially more profits and @stefffana would have had 1oz of extra silver 😤

Let's start manipulating the market. Together we are stronger.

When the market will be flooded by my cufflinks and your bar, the chain reaction will hit up to Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong. And after the price will go down under £1000/oz, everybody will start buying frenetic and in two weeks the price will sky rocket 🚀 up to £2000/oz. 

You are with me, @James32? You are in?

9 minutes ago, stefffana said:

When the market will be flooded by my cufflinks and your bar, the chain reaction will hit up to Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong. And after the price will go down under £1000/oz, everybody will start buying frenetic and in two weeks the price will sky rocket 🚀 up to £2000/oz. 

You are with me, @James32? You are in?

I'm in I'm in 😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

10 hours ago, goldmember44 said:

Absolutely ridiculous, how they can still have confidence in how America's economy is being run from the White House. Realistically gold should have rallied considerably by this time, based on the inflationary conditions currently prevailing, and is likely to prevail long into the future. Maybe we will still see a gold rally before Christmas.

First Christmas under Biden.

IMG_20211122_175211.jpg

Edited by mr1030

9 hours ago, AurumArgenti said:

Kitco are suggesting its profit taking after Jerome Powell gets a second term at wheel.

No disrespect but Shitco is just a futures pumping psyop channel , its like costco but for metals and commodities, cheap and tacky with lazy due diligence. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

9 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

Can someone explain to me why Jerome brrrrrrrr Powell remaining as FED chair would be bearish for Gold?  🤓

The only paper Qualified economics Keynesian in the running, yes he know economics, but not REAL economics. Real economics arent Keynesian. Becuase lots of crashes happen 1930 anyone? 1970's inflation anyone 2000 dotcom bubble anyone? 2008 crash anyone? As it continues the time period between gets shorter until the end game, we arent that far from it now, People wil say Im peter schiffs son he never had, but remember - he did predict the 2008 crash, regardless if he span the same narrative for years before, but you have to understand the banks have spun the same narrative for over 100 years now, history tells you something there, that something is fundametally wrong.  

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

11 hours ago, stefffana said:

Thank you. So, after 2pm, something happened and this is the reaction..

in other words more green toilet roll will be printed in the future......

5 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

So it's good if you fancy buying a bouncy castle, a canoe and a tin of beans.

I dont wanna know about your sex life personally 😜 I have enough problems of my own with consistently fixing my blow up doll, with 1000s of puncture repair kits. 

hope youve had good nightshift listening to the wurzels 😂

11 hours ago, stefffana said:

I have always wanted to do this, but I know deep down the Cartel would drop a £1,000,000,000,000,000 contract on our arses and claim it was legitmate. The systems rigged folks, the games tilled in the cartels favour and we arent in the club. We are pawns and they (cartel) have conditioned the lower classes (working and middle class) to obey, work and believe in these gangsters. Its a crime against humanity, all of it yet too many people think the cartel operates for them. Its a complete clown world.

3 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

I have always wanted to do this, but I know deep down the Cartel would drop a £1,000,000,000,000,000 contract on our arses and claim it was legitmate. The systems rigged folks, the games tilled in the cartels favour and we arent in the club. We are pawns and they (cartel) have conditioned the lower classes (working and middle class) to obey, work and believe in these gangsters. Its a crime against humanity, all of it yet too many people think the cartel operates for them. Its a complete clown world.

WORD!!!!

1 minute ago, Minimalist said:

Its too much, mate. Honestly, you cant even talk to people about this they just think you are a complete lunatic for telling the truth hahaahaha. 

Na bud the lunatics are the ones drifting along obeying the system and never asking questions!!

2 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

I agree, but the only defence we have against this corrupted system is to  try accumulate more precious metals in individual treasures. And I suppose, all of us we are trying the best to protect our families, budgeting our incomes wisely and buying small quantities of shiny metals every week, month, year.

All the best, everyone!

Stefan.

5 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Its too much, mate. Honestly, you cant even talk to people about this they just think you are a complete lunatic for telling the truth hahaahaha. 

As David Morgan said in the Fourhorseman documentary. People are very forgiving about the 2008 crash, people sadly believe it wont happen again. But as you know it will but this next time its going to hurt a lot! When millions suffer, the banks will come crying again and us plebs will have pay up and wallow in our own shiote! 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Na bud the lunatics are the ones drifting along obeying the system and never asking questions!!

One of my best mates is curious, he does think its rigged (only from the political side - hes half right) but he has no time for the financial aspect (which is the primary source). He asked me the other night how it worked my simple reply was "if you want to know, youd never believe it was true". I then went on to explain to him how the fiat system is created, who it benefits etc he refuses to believe its the truth with "theres no way they can get away with that"… The usual p*sh… The denial.

It just seems to me that people think they cant be fooled. When you tell them they are, they will do everything to deny it out of desperation.

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I agree, but the only defence we have against this corrupted system is to  try accumulate more precious metals in individual treasures. And I suppose, all of us we are trying the best to protect our families, budgeting our incomes wisely and buying small quantities of shiny metals every week, month, year.

All the best, everyone!

Stefan.

I agree completely. Metals is the only way. All the best to you as well.

8 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

As David Morgan said in the Fourhorseman documentary. People are very forgiving about the 2008 crash, people sadly believe it wont happen again. But as you know it will but this next time its going to hurt a lot! When millions suffer, the banks will come crying again and us plebs will have pay up and wallow in our own shiote! 

100%. Iv heard finance people say it wont happen again, that the legislation is stronger this time. The denial is astounding. I cant stand the denial - ignorance. They ask for proof, you show them proof, then they resort to complete denial again hahaaha it doesnt even benefit them and they stick up for the system hahahaha

Aw man, im away to purchase more Gold, f*ck this hahhhaha

One of my best mates is curious, he does think its rigged (only from the political side - hes half right) but he has no time for the financial aspect (which is the primary source). He asked me the other night how it worked my simple reply was "if you want to know, youd never believe it was true". I then went on to explain to him how the fiat system is created, who it benefits etc he refuses to believe its the truth with "theres no way they can get away with that"… The usual p*sh… The denial.

It just seems to me that people think they cant be fooled. When you tell them they are, they will do everything to deny it out of desperation.

Yeah I've been met with similar responses myself. 

When I say to the wife in the supermarket, do you notice the bag count is less but the bill is higher??? Her answer is "will we try another supermarket " 🤣🤣

I agree completely. Metals is the only way. All the best to you as well.

I am pretty much in agreement so far but I just want to add - Education. If our schools did more than pay lip service to basic financial education then it would start to make a difference. Imagine if there was a common understanding that the buyer has as much power as the seller.