• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

Ashimo2012 offers some really good stuff at very reasonable prices - plus he's an absolutely top chap!

Great service, rapid dispatch of whatever it is you buy from him, and he's a really nice guy to do business with :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Silver is very cheap historically speaking (adjusted for inflation and all that fun stuff), also pretty cheap in the past few years too.

Don't worry too much about when you buy, if you get caught up in that you'll never end up buying it

48 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

Why only here

TSF offers great value sometimes, great items @ good prices. If I buy silver on Atkinson's or bullion by post the dreadful VAT will be added on top. Previously during my early days I was getting stung on items because of vat. To put an example into context I bought a kilo bar from bbp early on my journey cost me about £530 Inc VAT, now on the forum you can bag a kilo bar for £430ish (ouch). 

I just buy as and when I can afford to, now stacksellrepeat has10oz Scottsdale stackers for £155 on here which is the cheapest I have seen in the UK, it's on my list to get. 

TSF is the number one choice for silver for me

On 25/02/2019 at 09:10, Wonger said:

Ive now hedged my physical silver by going short

I don't get this.

if you believe silver(this could be gold, stocks or anything else that's

traded) is going down, and would make you a profit, then short it.

(how you do it and how much risk you taken on is a personal choice).

how many people hedge their physical silver positions? alternatively,

if silver dropped in price in a years time, what does it matter? (many

forum members have seen this before)

physical silver is difficult to trade short term. that's why people trade

electronic/paper positions.

why would your physical silver holdings affect your paper trading?

should each trade not be made on their individual merits of risk

and reward?

HH

Nobody mentioned @SilverStan if it was not for him I would not have been able to finish a stack of 10x 10 oz Britannia Bars within reasonable price and start collecting the new Spartan Warrior rounds from provident metals. Groups order via BackYardBullion all excellent ways to pound cost average. Personally waiting for a lower spot price (both gold and silver) and stronger pound before pulling the trigger on some larger amount of PMs I still want to purchase which will most likely be via the European Mint (if Brexit goes well) later on during the year (always take a risk waiting for price drop as it may never happen). Like everyone stated above some amazing pieces come up for sale on the silver forums.

Silver forums not only for buying but for selling as well. Recently I had the opportunity to sell an extra 1 oz QB Lion and even though coin sold on eBay I had text on the pictures of the coin with my handle name on the Silver Forums and eBay. So when customer wanted reassurances that he was buying genuine gold from reputable individual I could point the potential buyer to the silver forums on how to authenticate PMs in non invasive/destructive method (some of threads I asked the same question six months ago) and to my full stack photo and review my feedback and the same item sale in the UK & Europe sales thread. All the information been able to learn from TSF meant able to answer all his questions and within couple of hours the customer decided purchase £1300 coin the most expensive purchase for him to date via eBay 👍.

11 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

Love to own 10oz brittannia bars but royal mint to much money and yes ByB had helped me out loads with orders top man

Look on Google for better prices. RM prices are way over the odds.

4 minutes ago, RacerCool said:

Bullion Exchanges are having a flash sale of 1 oz silver rounds for $0.60 over spot.  If you get over $99 worth, it'll include free shipping.

That's $328 for 20 ounces of silver, shipped.

Just saying.

you Americans have it easy, we have to pay at least 25% over spot here,, and thats from an unregistered dealer, 40% plus another 20% VAT from a big bullion dealer

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

2 hours ago, DaveWheat89 said:

you Americans have it easy, we have to pay at least 25% over spot here,, and thats from an unregistered dealer, 40% plus another 20% VAT from a big bullion dealer

Yeah, and I appreciate the fact that in that way, we have it very easy.  It's not right that our friends in the UK and Europe have to pay such taxes.  And if certain politicians had their way, we'd be paying that and more over here, too. 

Tell those royals and bureaucrats to get a real job and earn their own money!  😠

Archived