• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sixgun said:

Crikey what have i been missing?

Once upon a time when i did mental health assessments i would have sectioned this 'person'. Now it is seems that would be hate speech.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/ex-transgender-man-now-wants-14071689

Ex-transgender man now wants to live as sexless ALIEN and has had nipples removed

Jareth Nebula, 33, has shunned human genders and wants to be accepted as a being from another planet

Totally uncalled for comments on your part.

For your information my house was a “safe house” for post-op transgenders.

Just now, TonyS said:

Totally uncalled for comments on your part.

For your information my house was a “safe house” for post-op transgenders.

i would have sectioned this person under section 2 Mental Health Act (1983). They are clearly not an alien from another planet and as part of this delusion they are undergoing disfiguring procedures - risk to themselves.

This was a response to the distorted view on what is hate as related to by Sovereign Steve. The truth becomes hate - pure 1984 dystopia.
The outcome of gender reassignment surgery is extremely bad. We are seeing more people wanting to be switched back and rising suicide rates. Generally speaking surgery is not the solution, the problem is being compounded. Now we are seeing hormone blockers being used in children. Many of those going forward for this 'treatment' are on the autistic spectrum. This is pure evil but speaking out at this is being defined as hate speech in a move to subvert traditional values and society.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

15 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

I'm sure this is the silver forum right?

This is a thread started by Wonger to discuss his and others views of Silver price. He is a trader, as am I. Whilst staring at screens all day, whilst price is not moving much, the topic does go off on tangents to pass the time. We also discuss factors that affect the price of gold and silver, such as forex, equities, inflation, volume etc, they are all related in one way or another. If it's not to your liking, you are welcome to start your own thread if you wish.

35 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

Silver is down so good time to buy in bulk happy days

What is cheap can go cheaper. There is a rule of thumb not to fight against a trend. Make an educated decision and live with the outcome.

I sprayed all my silver in gold car spray. I took it all to Hatton Garden Metals and told them that my Silver now identifies as Gold, could I be paid Gold prices please? They told me to p*ss off. 

I'm going to report them for a hate crime. Shocking treatment. 

35 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

You don't think it's a good time to buy silver?

If i were you i would look out for bits of silver on the forum. This way you will build up a reputation on the forum - you have the chance get to know a few people 'off forum', you can get a variety of pieces and you price average in. i got some silver Buffalo, a vintage Swiss of America round, a Metalor bar and some Thalers in the last couple of weeks. All interesting varieties of silver and all at good value prices.

Your thread was combined with a much more active thread which was already off in different directions. It is very confusing reading down it. You got some good replies to your original question but i think your thread is lost now.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, RichRock said:

This is a thread started by Wonger to discuss his and others views of Silver price. He is a trader, as am I. Whilst staring at screens all day, whilst price is not moving much, the topic does go off on tangents to pass the time. We also discuss factors that affect the price of gold and silver, such as forex, equities, inflation, volume etc, they are all related in one way or another. If it's not to your liking, you are welcome to start your own thread if you wish.

Where do you see the price going Rich ?

9 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Where do you see the price going Rich ?

I see today, as the US ISM PMI figures came out, a bit of uneasiness across the markets. I bought physical today @ £985, it's a gift IMHO. The cracks are showing for the world to see and the FED is losing (has lost) it's grip. Volume is coming back in and the heavies are driving this mother down smashing stops and getting a better entry for the "long" haul.

It's how I see it, could be completely wrong, but holding my nerve. Any lower is just seen by myself as a chance to grab more for less.   

PS: There's always Brexit ahead too...

7 minutes ago, RichRock said:

I see today, as the US ISM PMI figures came out, a bit of uneasiness across the markets. I bought physical today @ £985, it's a gift IMHO. The cracks are showing for the world to see and the FED is losing (has lost) it's grip. Volume is coming back in and the heavies are driving this mother down smashing stops and getting a better entry for the "long" haul.

It's how I see it, could be completely wrong, but holding my nerve. Any lower is just seen by myself as a chance to grab more for less.   

PS: There's always Brexit ahead too...

I really should read up on this stuff ! 

So the heavies drive it down, stock up and go long keeping it low ? Until they decide otherwise.

1 minute ago, Bullionbilly said:

I really should read up on this stuff ! 

So the heavies drive it down, stock up and go long keeping it low ? Until they decide otherwise.

Basically the illusion is to keep Gold price low. When it gets too high (still too low compared to where it should be if not manipulated) then the market is flooded with more paper gold contracts in one day than is actually mined worldwide in one year. This illusion is showing cracks. This slam down is paper, but the physical buyers keep stepping up to the plate in larger numbers, and more banks are buying physical now.

It will only increase in price dramatically when the FED etc lose their grip and the physical buyers overwhelm the market. I think that time is close, how close I do not know, but close enough for me to stack as much as I can. If Gold does explode North, it will be extremely quick and when every man and his dog runs for Gold the premiums will be extortionate...if you can find any.

This is not doom and gloom prepper stuff, it's just what I see, and I like an insurance policy of precious metals.

The price action today is totally manipulated, but beneficial to us.

4 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

I have bought from sellstackrepeat and not seen much on here that I'm interested in plus people on here know the price  but I'm sure I will buy more on here but for now buy lots on line as price is low 

Excellent 👌

You are Sheep

Sheep on Sheeple

long? short? WTF are you on about?

There is only 1 trend

PROPERTY GOES UP MONEY GOES DOWN PM IS THE HEDGE

If you can`t hold it in your hands it isnt yours

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Archived