• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

2 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Yes, well, I'm basically fine with that. My salary goes up over time, most sensible investments will go up over time. The only bad thing about hyper-inflation is it goes up quickly so you can't do what you need to with that months/week's pay packet. Money is most often the medium by which value is exchanged, and a poor bet for storing value.

Most peoples salary does not come close to keeping up with inflation, that is how the system impoverishes the masses, your very fortunate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wonger said:

Looking for the Girlfriend to smash it down to 1.3110 to swing long. 😀

The GBP/USD schizophrenic crack head girlfriend seems to have taken her meds, Forex volatility is extremely low. Question is, when do the meds run out and she goes on the rampage?  

6 minutes ago, RichRock said:

The GBP/USD schizophrenic crack head girlfriend seems to have taken her meds, Forex volatility is extremely low. Question is, when do the meds run out and she goes on the rampage?  

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-28/what-behind-crash-fx-vol-and-when-will-it-finally-end

Looks like something is brewing doesnt it?

3 hours ago, KDave said:

Thanks for clearing that one up, I knew it was true that people had been banned and others suppressed. For hate comments you say, I'm sure. 

Indeed, and talking of forum etiquette... It's interesting how some members of less than a year feel they can behave. People who contribute nothing to general discussion, nor give help to fellow members and are just here to sell. Yet feel at liberty to jump into a thread they haven't been a party to and demand to be told what another member was referring to in their post.

Also, being unable to cease their constant harping on about the past; having pops and cheap shots at others from their self-appointed ivory tower. They are clearly the guardians of forum behaviour.

Such members should remember the saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Also, accusations of hate comments and racism are entirely subjective.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

23 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Indeed, and talking of forum etiquette... It's interesting how some members of less than a year feel they can behave. People who contribute nothing to general discussion, nor give help to fellow members and are just here to sell. Yet feel at liberty to jump into a thread they haven't been a party to and demand to be told what another member was referring to in their post.

Also, being unable to cease their constant harping on about the past; having pops and cheap shots at others from their self-appointed ivory tower. They are clearly the guardians of forum behaviour.

Such members should remember the saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Also, accusations of hate comments and racism are entirely subjective.

Crikey what have i been missing?

Once upon a time when i did mental health assessments i would have sectioned this 'person'. Now it is seems that would be hate speech.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/ex-transgender-man-now-wants-14071689

Ex-transgender man now wants to live as sexless ALIEN and has had nipples removed

Jareth Nebula, 33, has shunned human genders and wants to be accepted as a being from another planet

0_PAY-PA-Real-Life-Jareth-Nebula-Agender-alien.thumb.jpg.c2052e82e55c230114cbef791563213e.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

17 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Crikey what have i been missing?

Once upon a time when i did mental health assessments i would have sectioned this 'person'. Now it is seems that would be hate speech.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/ex-transgender-man-now-wants-14071689

Ex-transgender man now wants to live as sexless ALIEN and has had nipples removed

Jareth Nebula, 33, has shunned human genders and wants to be accepted as a being from another planet

Although funny, it's actually quite sad. This person obviously had a troubled childhood, suffers a rejection complex, insecurity and paranoid delusions along with an identity crisis. I would suspect there may be a history of attempted suicide also. I agree that they should have been treated for mental health issues.

IMHO a person like that can be greatly helped with basic talking therapy, but because we live in a "cultural Marxist" world then THEY are RIGHT and YOU are WRONG. If you disagree, you are a HATER and need to be sent for re-education.

3 hours ago, Wonger said:

Most peoples salary does not come close to keeping up with inflation, that is how the system impoverishes the masses, your very fortunate.

The evidence certainly supports this. Children are generally worse off than their parents. i have posted elsewhere about the rigging of the official inflation figures. A member here recently said he looked at 4 years of prices and deduced inflation is running at 5% - i believe it is higher. Shadow stats suggest US inflation is over 5%. The Chapwood Index puts inflation nearer 10% www.chapwoodindex.com - Governments rig their RPI figures to keep down pensions and benefits linked to the RPI. There is a pretense that fiat is not swirling round the drain.

We can see wages aren't keeping up. There was a time when a single wage supported a family. Try that now without debt piling up. Children cannot afford their own home let alone buying one. There has been a decimation of the US 'middle class'. i have an interesting book Fruits of Graft written by Wayne Jett - it lays much of the evidence out and reveals this has been the intention of the elite for over a hundred years.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 minutes ago, RichRock said:

Although funny, it's actually quite sad. This person obviously had a troubled childhood, suffers a rejection complex, insecurity and paranoid delusions along with an identity crisis. I would suspect there may be a history of attempted suicide also. I agree that they should have been treated for mental health issues.

IMHO a person like that can be greatly helped with basic talking therapy, but because we live in a "cultural Marxist" world then THEY are RIGHT and YOU are WRONG. If you disagree, you are a HATER and need to be sent for re-education.

It would not surprise me if she were a self harmer - a cutter, which is virtually pathognomonic for sexual abuse. Her delusions are being validated which will make her condition worse. The lunatics are running the asylum.

3 hours ago, RichRock said:

US ISM Manufacturing PMI due @ 3pm. Hopefully have a little bit of volume come in.

3pm. Here comes the volume...

Archived