• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

Afternoon all, newbie on here 😮, but just noticed on silver-to-go.com doing a sale price for 1oz 2020 Britannia's at £18.38 each minimum 25 coins, deal was not there this morning.

German based hence cheaper, £9.95 delivery and used a few times without issue.

Cheers

Glen

Goldsilver.be has lowered price on their 2020 1 oz maples significantly.

800 pieces in stock, will sell out fast imo or increase in price when supply starts dropping. €20,73/oz

Might be interesting to scoop up a monsterbox worth at this price point.

https://goldsilver.be/nl/1-oz-30-gr/27-1-oz-silver-maple-leaf-2020.html

8 minutes ago, KDave said:

Premiums are coming down, still way too high. £18 and change an ounce for £12 an ounce silver? 

All depends whether you believe they will be coming down and whether you are happy with the amount of silver you have.

I am happy with the amount, so I'm glad I don't have to buy at these premiums.

Edited by StevenDS

1 minute ago, StevenDS said:

All depends whether you believe they will be coming down and whether you are happy with the amount of silver you have.

I am happy with the amount, so I'm glad I don't have to buy at these premiums.

True but at these prices I might as well repeat my 2014 buy from bullion by post again and pay VAT. Spot silver was cheaper then as well. 

2 hours ago, WILLIG666 said:

Afternoon all, newbie on here 😮, but just noticed on silver-to-go.com doing a sale price for 1oz 2020 Britannia's at £18.38 each minimum 25 coins, deal was not there this morning.

German based hence cheaper, £9.95 delivery and used a few times without issue.

Cheers

Glen

People are selling back dated years for £21 on the forum....

1 hour ago, StevenDS said:

800 pieces in stock, will sell out fast imo or increase in price when supply starts dropping. €20,73/oz

Supply will only start increasing now as most mints have supplies. Only the dealers were sold out.
So premiums should slowly start to decrease.

Edit: If you are talking monster boxes, the 2020 britannia monster box looks a lot cheaper at £ 7,988.30 -> £16 per coin

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/275-monster-box-500-x-1-oz-silver-britannia-2020.html
Of course you will have to wait a little Availability date: 06/11/2020 but it's 1000 pounds cheaper.

Edited by dga00

1 hour ago, StevenDS said:

They just changed it to 'pre sale' with availability as from May 10th. Only 450 available now in pre sale.

Edited by StevenDS

1 hour ago, Troy77 said:

Not a deal but check this out. £262 I need to sell some silver😬

https://www.europeanmint.com/2020-10-oz-australia-silver-dragon-tiger-coin/

Excuse my ignorance, is this some kind of special coin? It caught my eye too (it is very nice), but was not sure if it is worth the money...  And it looks like it is now 296.33  pre sale...

2 minutes ago, BedMac said:

Excuse my ignorance, is this some kind of special coin? It caught my eye too (it is very nice), but was not sure if it is worth the money...  And it looks like it is now 296.33  pre sale...

If you pay in euros its £262 when converted.

only 888 minted I've never seen a 10 oz of this series

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

5 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

If you pay in euros its £262 when converted.

only 888 minted I've never seen a 10 oz of this series

Obviously, beeing a newbie I overlooked it 🤦‍♂️ TSF group order from European Mint is closing today I think... 

1 minute ago, BedMac said:

Obviously, beeing a newbie I overlooked it 🤦‍♂️ TSF group order from European Mint is closing today I think... 

So there was a 10 oz phoenix dragon before this, Its a lovely coin not cheap though

Added 0 minutes later...
2 minutes ago, BedMac said:

you can still order it though and when they come in get on the next order. I dont think the group order closes as such

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

19 minutes ago, SilverPirate007 said:

So glad silver prices are starting to come down again. I was worried they would stay persistently elevated.

I don't know about you guys'n gals, but I'm always struggling with the silver price: wishing it to go down (so that one could stack some more), but at the same time, hoping it would moonshot up (so that one could justify stacking up to this point)?

Never good. Never.

Sorry about the offtopic.

6 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

I don't know about you guys'n gals, but I'm always struggling with the silver price: wishing it to go down (so that one could stack some more), but at the same time, hoping it would moonshot up (so that one could justify stacking up to this point)?

Never good. Never.

Sorry about the offtopic.

Haha for sure! I’m still relatively new to stacking so I really want low low prices. I think by September we will see ASEs for 15 pound again 🤞.

Edited by SilverPirate007

10 minutes ago, bokable said:

Chards are selling 10 ounce 2018 queens beast for £174.13. Might be a good buy, I’ve picked myself up one :)

https://www.chards.co.uk/2018-queens-beasts-red-dragon-10oz-silver-coin/4814

That was a great pickup sir!!! Congrats sold out now I think 

On 28/04/2020 at 13:31, StevenDS said:

I bought the 100 oz from them recently. They shipped it to me in Belgium in less then a week. Poland shouldn't be an issue.

Also resale value is higher and easier for 1 kg bars vs 30 kg bar.

why 100 oz? 1kg bars are cheaper there....