• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

27 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Those Baird's bars are tempting. Even with VAT they manage to dodge total madness premium levels which is cool given the climate.

Does it have to be 1 oz'ers @Nortypeter?

im going for 5 of the 1kg Bairds anyway.but really do need to find the volume 1ozs,may have to wait until the diggers and refiners catch up,fear by then silver will be to the moon.

Makes sense from a physical stacking point of view, easier to get more volume into the same space neatly. Nice looking bars from Baird & Co too. At their current prices it's a good way of squeezing more value out of your existing silver if your outgoing is worth more than your incoming per gram; smart move.

9 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Makes sense from a physical stacking point of view, easier to get more volume into the same space neatly. Nice looking bars from Baird & Co too. At their current prices it's a good way of squeezing more value out of your existing silver if your outgoing is worth more than your incoming per gram; smart move.

I'm getting more for my coins than I paid for them, I'm working on a kilo worth of all their bars then see where I go from there. When my coins arrive from the European Mint should be able to get a few more kilos

Edited by Troy77

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

11 hours ago, dga00 said:

Let's get this thread on topic, shall we?
https://goldsilver.be/en/coins/1692-1-oz-silver-niue-athenian-owl.html

18.68 euros and less than 1000 in stock.

This was a very good deal. The only problem is ...50/55 euro for a mere 400 euro purchase for delivery in Romania? I ran some simulations in the basket and the delivery cost for Romania is pretty much the same if you buy 400 euro or 10,000 euro coins. 

Unfortunately, I will never be able to buy coins by the many thousands of EURO to make it worth paying 50 euros for delivery, so I'd better delete this site from my list...🙁

Anyway the owls are out of stock now. 

6 hours ago, werewolf said:

This was a very good deal. The only problem is ...50/55 euro for a mere 400 euro purchase for delivery in Romania? I ran some simulations in the basket and the delivery cost for Romania is pretty much the same if you buy 400 euro or 10,000 euro coins. 

Unfortunately, I will never be able to buy coins by the many thousands of EURO to make it worth paying 50 euros for delivery, so I'd better delete this site from my list...🙁

Anyway the owls are out of stock now. 

Good thing I bought some then ;)

Thanks Troy

just placed and order with EM. 

Two questions if you don't mind. I choose 6 months free storage in case i'll buy some more and have it shipped all in one shot,  I am assuming it works that way?

Second, is bank transfer safe  as I am new to this and as far as I am concerned BT is as good as gift. Paypal at nearly 4% it's a no deal on top of 54quid for postage.

Edited by Allroad

On 18/04/2020 at 15:55, Allroad said:

Missed.. well there's more to come i guess

Always another deal around the corner I say ;)

On 18/04/2020 at 15:55, Allroad said:

Missed.. well there's more to come i guess

54 minutes ago, Allroad said:

Thanks Troy

just placed and order with EM. 

Two questions if you don't mind. I choose 6 months free storage in case i'll buy some more and have it shipped all in one shot,  I am assuming it works that way?

Second, is bank transfer safe  as I am new to this and as far as I am concerned BT is as good as gift. Paypal at nearly 4% it's a no deal on top of 54quid for postage.

Yes I get mine stored and shipped all in one go, I try to maximise the weight for each shipping tier.

Never had any problem with bank transfer, the European mint are a very reputable company.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

7 hours ago, Allroad said:

I choose 6 months free storage in case i'll buy some more and have it shipped all in one shot,  I am assuming it works that way?

Yes, when you decide you want to ship your storaged orders, just send them email. They will send you separate invoice for shipping.

6 hours ago, Troy77 said:

It's safe, I've never had any issue, ordered and storaged dozen times.

Edited by cerramio