• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What happened to Silver and Gold prices last night at 23-36 hours?

silvergaga

58 minutes ago, silvergaga said:

Did the bots lose control? Or did the manipulators make a selling killing? While the World was sleeping?

The world was not sleeping, I think it was the trade start at the Tokyo exchange, 9.00 local time. Or, maybe, Sydney...

https://www.usagold.com/cpmforum/goldtradinghours/

Edited by ak74

Some more, very interesting predictions here,

The extremes are MBTPsilver with £1755 and £21,20 and Fenlander1 with £1582 and £18,20 a £3 spread on the silver price.

Nobody is answering my questions on WTF happened last night to get the all time high UK gold price at £1696,95 and silver at £20,39!

4 minutes ago, silvergaga said:

Some more, very interesting predictions here,

The extremes are MBTPsilver with £1755 and £21,20 and Fenlander1 with £1582 and £18,20 a £3 spread on the silver price.

Nobody is answering my questions on WTF happened last night to get the all time high UK gold price at £1696,95 and silver at £20,39!

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/2355-gold-monitoring-thread-£-gbp-only/?do=findComment&comment=997408

Spot gold price rockets through resistance on Sunday evening, setting new all-time highs | Kitco News

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

27 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Thank you I get it now. As somebody just said on the thread it's been a funny old day. It's a minefield.

42 minutes ago, silvergaga said:

Nobody really knows 😅 in my five years in the industry I've seen nothing like it for gold. Such a fast spike and tumble is not how gold usually behaves. Something happened, but we may never know what.

1 hour ago, silvergaga said:

My 50cents opinion:

Last night was a geo-political incident between USA and China. The fear of escalating into a conflict generated the market reaction. After the incident was diplomatically solved, everything was settled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12823829/China-accuses-U-S-illegally-intruding-waters.html

Gold: £1610, Silver £19.85.