• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Buying gold coin

harry12

32 minutes ago, harry12 said:

I have bought this from https://goldsecure.com.au/ , is it worth buying? 

Will its price incraeses in future? 

Its been a while i was thinking to purchase this and have collected dollers for this. 

1-4tigercoinfront.webp 58.7 kB · 3 downloads

Sorry, I am not going to be looking at this as it is a download of a web page rather than an image. Too risky by far.

30 minutes ago, HillWalkerDundee said:

Sorry, I am not going to be looking at this as it is a download of a web page rather than an image. Too risky by far.

It is actually an image. webp is an image format which is supposedly the hot new thing but isn't actually all that well supported yet. Here it is as a .gif...

1-4tigercoinfront.gif

1 hour ago, harry12 said:

Its been a while i was thinking to purchase this and have collected dollers for this. 

1-4tigercoinfront.webp 58.7 kB · 6 downloads

31 minutes ago, HillWalkerDundee said:

It would be far better to show actual photos of what you are referring to, and even better to include a description, such as "one ounce gold lunar tiger".

Also, how can anyone provide an informed opinion unless you tell them how much you paid.

Nobody here is clairvoyant, so cannot foresee whether it's price / value will increase in future.

😎

Chards

To answer the original question...

Is it worth buying? The coin is a well-known coin from a well-respected mint, so if you want a gold coin that is a decent one. Whether it's the best for you is another question. Are you taking physical possession of it or are you buying it with storage/vaulted? (Vaulting/storage is a whole other subject.)

Will it go up in price? No-one can reliably predict the market better than current sentiment and if they could they'd be making tons of money in finance instead of giving away the information for free on a forum. In the long run it will likely rise in price as denominated in most currencies due to inflation.

Edited by Anteater

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

It would be far better to show actual photos of what you are referring to, and even better to include a description, such as "one ounce gold lunar tiger".

Also, how can anyone provide an informed opinion unless you tell them how much you paid.

Nobody here is clairvoyant, so cannot foresee whether it's price / value will increase in future.

😎

🤔🤔🫢😮

3 minutes ago, Anteater said:

It is actually an image. webp is an image format which is supposedly the hot new thing but isn't actually all that well supported yet. Here it is as a .gif...

1-4tigercoinfront.gif

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

İt's a Perth mint lunar tiger 

Sure, but what size?

Is this some kind of test / guessing game set by @harry12

Are there any prizes for correct guesses, or near misses?

😎

Chards

The first thing I saw on the linked goldsecure's site was:

139350754_GoldBullionsandCoinsGoldSecure.thumb.jpg.b108d8a437d435c5abbc48700b6cb6b8.jpg

GOLD Bullions & COINS

I groaned when I saw the word "Bullions":

Being pedantic, I then noticed the weird mixture of capitals for two of the three key words.

I don't think I would like to deal with this company.

😎

5 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

The spelling and grammer doesn't inspire much confidence either.

grammer?

😎

Chards

Well if you have already bought it obviously you thought it was worth buying.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

The first thing I saw on the linked goldsecure's site was:

139350754_GoldBullionsandCoinsGoldSecure.thumb.jpg.b108d8a437d435c5abbc48700b6cb6b8.jpg

GOLD Bullions & COINS

I groaned when I saw the word "Bullions":

Being pedantic, I then noticed the weird mixture of capitals for two of the three key words.

I don't think I would like to deal with this company.

😎

grammer?

😎

maybe they mean this

KNORR Chicken Granulated Bouillon - Shop Broth & Bouillon at H-E-B

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

maybe they mean this

KNORR Chicken Granulated Bouillon - Shop Broth & Bouillon at H-E-B

I think I should igknorr that.

Why has a Swiss company got an Italian label which also uses American "Flavor", then switches back to French "BOUILLION"?

Very confusing!

Besides it seems to be overloaded with excessive salt, and other junk:

Ingredients. Maltodextrin, flavourings, salt, sugar, chicken fat (4%) [chicken fat, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], yeast extract, chicken (1%) [chicken, salt, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], turmeric*, garlic*, onion juice concentrate*, lovage roots*. *made from sustainably grown ingredients.

😎

Chards

Ingredients. Maltodextrin, flavourings, salt, sugar, chicken fat (4%) [chicken fat, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], yeast extract, chicken (1%) [chicken, salt, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary)], turmeric*, garlic*, onion juice concentrate*, lovage roots*. *made from sustainably grown ingredients.

😎

Are these all in "stock"?

😎

Chards

Why has a Swiss company got an Italian label which also uses American "Flavor", then switches back to French "BOUILLION"?

Very confusing!

😎

All that AND no taste🤔🎄

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Very confusing!

😎

I once read the ingredients on a packet of Sainsbury's value chicken soup. It read suitable for vegetarians.

I think we may have strayed off topic 🙂

18 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Very confusing!

😎

You have far too much time on your hands Mr C!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 hours ago, harry12 said:

1-4tigercoinfront.webp 58.7 kB · 10 downloads

is a 1/10th, a 1/4, a 1/2 or a full 1oz.... ? 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

17 hours ago, Anteater said:

1-4tigercoinfront.gif

yes it is .