• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What's next for silver?

What's next for silver?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. £19 Oz now... which will we see first?

• £20.01 per oz
    • £17.99 per oz

I think it will go over £20 before the end of the year and the knock on effect from the shortages will continue into the first quarter of next year. 2023 will be a huuuuuuuuge year for precious metals.

Edited by MrStacker

Silver goes up 10% Gold Bugs be like Sajid Javid... So what

Gold goes up 0.5% Gold Bugs be like Donald Trump... Im bored of winning

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

November 2023 is when the price will see a significant up . This information was supplied to me by a weatherman. NO it was not michael fish 😃

MICHAEL_FISH_1987_2714628k.jpg

Edited by gji25

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

It was interesting to see that almost half who voted were bearish on silver.

Oh you of little faith ! 😆 

It got nowhere near £18 but past the £20 mark on 27th Dec.

I'm still bullish on silver. The price of silver will continue go up and down in the coming months. But my forecast is that it will be an uptrend.

The silver bears should have loaded up when the spot price was around £15.40 back in early September. 🤗

Screenshot_20221230_101046_com.opera.browser.thumb.png.700d00dc1985f4628ae6ed2d6117c431.png

Screenshot_20221230_100945_com.opera.browser.thumb.png.5be0aa754784c9de8803de61ce01c2ea.png

5 hours ago, Happypanda88 said:

It was interesting to see that almost half who voted were bearish on silver

It's interesting how it was fairly even split. I think most people here are long term bullish on silver even if short term some might have expected a dip. 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

Newbie here so be gentle. Looks to me like europa have increased their 1kg price overnight, even though the spot price has fallen, €818.23 was the kg price last night, spot was hovering around the €700 mark. This morning The europa kg price is €835.13 for a kg of europa goddess and spot is €694.81 as I type. Does this happen often?

9 minutes ago, Littlemac said:

Newbie here so be gentle. Looks to me like europa have increased their 1kg price overnight, even though the spot price has fallen, €818.23 was the kg price last night, spot was hovering around the €700 mark. This morning The europa kg price is €835.13 for a kg of europa goddess and spot is €694.81 as I type. Does this happen often?

Yes, this is happening very often. The dealers are adjusting all the time their prices, not only according with spot, but they are sometimes anticipating a high demand and they are "pro-active".😊