• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Harry Potter on 20th October at 9 am

49 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

Do you have a link to that? I don't see the 4 coin collection anywhere on the site

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/limited-editions/harry-potter/harry-potter-2022-one-ounce-silver-proof-four-coin-collection/

it's in shop - new section

...ups, it has disappeared from the site at the moment. The RM obviously has a glitch with 1oz silver 

Edited by ak74

7 minutes ago, ak74 said:

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/limited-editions/harry-potter/harry-potter-2022-one-ounce-silver-proof-four-coin-collection/

it's in shop - new section

...ups, it has disappeared from the sire at the moment. The RM is obviously has a glitch with 1oz silver 

did the same to me as well :( 

using Google Chrome 

I couldn't see the 1oz silver listed anywhere either, even on the page that was supposed to list all the ounces. Looks like I wasn't alone!

I was expecting there to be a 1oz silver, and I knew it should definitely exist when I saw it available to buy on the Koin Club website after 9am: https://uk.thekoinclub.com/collections/harry-potter-uk-coin-series/products/harry-potter-2022-uk-1oz-silver-proof-coin

So I ended up buying it from the Royal Mint by viewing the 2oz silver and changing the 2 in the URL to a 1!

4 minutes ago, Ted1945 said:

i am having same problems locating the 1 oz silver  -   

ive just tried the link https://www.royalmint.com/shop/limited-editions/harry-potter/harry-potter-2022-one-ounce-silver-proof-four-coin-collection/

in the Brave browser and 1oz silver is visible for me 

It didnt load for me using google chrome browser

3 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

OMG, I want to go and punch someone at the royal mint, its there its not, if I add it it disappears from basket, basket won't load with server errors or hangs, different but similar variations across browsers. 

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

I've had a bad enough experience ordering from them during non busy times, I go elsewhere these days.

6 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

OMG, I want to go and punch someone at the royal mint, its there its not, if I add it it disappears from basket, basket won't load with server errors or hangs, different but similar variations across browsers. 

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

just give them a ring 0800 032 2154

38 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

OMG, its there its not, if I add it it disappears from basket, basket won't load with server errors or hangs, different but similar variations across browsers. 

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-proof-coins-and-sets/royal-mint-1oz-proof-coins-ag/2022-hp-1oz-proof-silver-coin-boxed/

x11 in stock 

41 minutes ago, Paul said:

Thanks Paul, I had already given up and ordered via thekoinclub - not 100% sure how good the koinclub  are mind you as they say its a pre-order item awaiting stock and they are taking orders for the other variations that are sold out.  

Edited by blindedbythelight

1 minute ago, blindedbythelight said:

Thanks Paul, I had already given up and ordered via thekoinclub - not 100% sure how good the koinclub  are mind you as they say its a pre-order item awaiting stock and they are taking orders for the other variations that are sold out.  

I've only ordered a quantity of the cupro-nickel £5 Platinum Jubilee from them, but they were really good.

12 minutes ago, blindedbythelight said:

I suspect that they have been preallocated some quantity of the ones that have sold out at the mint, as I noticed they were originally the same price as the mint until the mint sold out, at which point they bumped the prices up!