• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Royal Mint Bullion

27 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

In where ???? You don’t live in Ireland ???? - shall we get into it , or not bother, is is 400 years or 5 , the same argument, 😀👍

I wish you'd go into a cave and f****n stay there. Whoever give you Internet access has committed a war crime.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

13 hours ago, 9x883 said:

What happened to the bullion Lunar Series Dragon ?

They don't do the Lunar ranges in bullion anymore, stopped in 2020 with the Rat coin, and then only continued with BU and Proof from the Ox onwards.

Don’t worry about the dragon guys and girls, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it! No problems, sure you can’t like everything they make🤔😮😂

2 minutes ago, Petra said:

Don’t worry about the dragon guys and girls, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it! No problems, sure you can’t like everything they make🤔😮😂

The thing is if this doesn’t sell well at some point in the future when someone is looking to complete the full set I don’t think this will be cheap to buy

Am enjoying collecting the set so shall be grabbing a couple of bullion dragons when released. Most that say they won’t, will anyway. Coins going into SD boxes anyway so haven’t got to stare at them for long if you don’t like them 👍🏼

Doesn't look quite as bad in gold, in the pic above.  Might reconsider my initial dislike once the bullion coins get released.

Am glad I'm not collecting the full series, though.  Every Tudor Beasts release just makes the Queen's Beasts look even better 🙂

10 hours ago, Paul said:

image.thumb.png.0dc4784d68cbfb695f546879c54e5398.png

The new beastyimage.thumb.png.0dc4784d68cbfb695f546879c54e5398.png

looks more like a mere dragon rather than a full grown one.  will get a bullion silver at some point.

one for the dragon knight fans!

7 minutes ago, bluffer said:

looks more like a mere dragon rather than a full grown one.  will get a bullion silver at some point.

one for the dragon knight fans!

Im surprised nobody's made reference to what an "angry dragon" is 😁

Google it or ask YouTube

" what is an angry dragon " ;)

7 minutes ago, bluffer said:

sounds like the joke

What can an angry dragon do?

Anything it wants!

Ba dum tssh!

Did you ask YouTube or urbandictionary

' what is an angry dragon ' ?

it may make you chuckle ;) when you read the answer 😜

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Did you ask YouTube or urbandictionary

' what is an angry dragon ' ?

it may make you chuckle ;) when you read the answer 😜

i did and i didnt.  would never be brave enough or run fast enough away to live.