• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Royal Mint Bullion

3 hours ago, Petra said:

🤔😮and everyone knocking the Tudor Beast dragon!🤔😮😂😂😂

Not everyone. Word on the TSF streets is that @SovereignBulland @Gordy secretly purchased a monster box each of the TB silver dragons with different intentions. One member will be displaying all the coins in a collage portrait on his bedroom wall and the other will be selling them on ebay to support the local coin community. 

4 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

Not everyone. Word on the TSF streets is that @SovereignBulland @Gordy secretly purchased a monster box each of the TB silver dragons with different intentions. One member will be displaying all the coins in a collage portrait on his bedroom wall and the other will be selling them on ebay to support the local coin community. 

The cool kids are buying multiple monster boxes and a few gallons of fast cure resin to make a new kitchen floor.

I'm not a fan of these square grid dot backgrounds on bullion. It looks a bit tacky, and oh my, the Moiré patterns cause havoc with the images on the RM site!

Edited by paulmerton

10 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

New royal mint bullion! 1oz silver and gold available now!

sleeper release

thoughts?

IMG_4261.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

4 minutes ago, Petra said:

Take a look on the mint site … what you can get for £245🤔😮😮 an old florin, peace dollar and one of the new things, all in a nice box!🤔😮😁😁

Don't get me started!

How about this belter for £270

Screenshot_20240122-101228.thumb.png.6b128a06e61e663b92e0dadb4b53e0ea.png

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Don't get me started!

How about this belter for £270

Screenshot_20240122-101228.thumb.png.6b128a06e61e663b92e0dadb4b53e0ea.png

You can have mine for £200😮😂

🤔😮not mentioned yet …. but take a look on eBay, already up for stupid prices🤔😮😕

Westminster, HoL and LMO are all private mints and while I feel they are predatory for sure, and should be held accountable for the absolute misery they cause in duping customers who don't realise who/what they're dealing with, they're not the national mint. RM should act better than the other private mints.

49 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

New royal mint bullion! 1oz silver and gold available now!

sleeper release

thoughts?

IMG_4261.jpeg

Don’t hate but don’t love it. Could face been so much better? Doesnt matter anyway as I refuse to buy milky mint bullion silver. 

also, given how the US purposely used monetary policy to punish Britain in WWI & II to make sure it would never be powerful again I find the collab a bit hard to swallow.

Aaaahhh😉

25 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

Don’t hate but don’t love it. Could face been so much better? Doesnt matter anyway as I refuse to buy milky mint bullion silver. 

also, given how the US purposely used monetary policy to punish Britain in WWI & II to make sure it would never be powerful again I find the collab a bit hard to swallow.

🤔unfortunately we did owe them rather a lot of money 🤔😮😮

There seems to be a theme with these new coins .. lots of places sticking two or three coins together in a ‘set’ and charging way over🤔😮😮

27 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

here here ,   well said