• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi from Cyprus

Hi, everyone. 

Just thought I'd write and say hi. 

My name is Stellios, I'm Cypriot but was born and raised in London, now living back in Cyprus and I'm a complete beginner to the whole silver and gold stacking/collecting/investing.

I've always liked coin collecting (I have a box full of coins from all over the world) and have known about more valuable/collectible coins to a degree but never really looked into it. The concept of stacking wasn't something I was even aware of! 

To be perfectly honest, I can't really remember how I stumbled upon the first video on YouTube a few weeks ago, but one led to the other and before I knew it I was well and truly down the rabbit hole! 

After watching several of Silver Dragons videos I decided to search for UK channels and came across Backyard Bullion and I've just been hooked! 

And now I'm here! 

I look forward to learning as much as I can while interacting with you lovely people and collecting/stacking some shiny metals. 

Thanks for having me 😊

7 hours ago, StelliosDriver said:

Hi, everyone. 

Just thought I'd write and say hi. 

My name is Stellios, I'm Cypriot but was born and raised in London, now living back in Cyprus and I'm a complete beginner to the whole silver and gold stacking/collecting/investing.

I've always liked coin collecting (I have a box full of coins from all over the world) and have known about more valuable/collectible coins to a degree but never really looked into it. The concept of stacking wasn't something I was even aware of! 

To be perfectly honest, I can't really remember how I stumbled upon the first video on YouTube a few weeks ago, but one led to the other and before I knew it I was well and truly down the rabbit hole! 

After watching several of Silver Dragons videos I decided to search for UK channels and came across Backyard Bullion and I've just been hooked! 

And now I'm here! 

I look forward to learning as much as I can while interacting with you lovely people and collecting/stacking some shiny metals. 

Thanks for having me 😊

Welcome to the forum Stellios! 

Welcome aboard Stellios. Tis a fine ship, and we've all sailed down the rabbit hole that is TSF. There is a good bunch here with an extensive knowledge that will steer you in the direction you want to go with your stacking/collecting desires. 

Enjoy matey!

Edited by Mtaybar
Absolute tosh spelling again.... Had to correct before any of you saw it and ridiculed me for it.

14 hours ago, modofantasma said:

Welcome to the forum. 

I've not been there before (Cyprus not YouTube) 

There's got to be worse hobbies than collecting money 🤔 

Thanks.

It's a great little island. Sun, sea, good food... 👌🏽

That's an awesome way of looking at it "collecting money" Love it! 😁

• Founder & Administrator

Hello Stellios, welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thank you all for the warm welcome. 

From the short time I've been here I can tell it's a good place to interact with like minded people. 

Already had a great deal buying a few bits as well 😊

Real pleasure to be a part of this community 👍🏽

Welcome Stelios - Im surprised not more people from Cyprus have joined to be honest given what happened a few years ago when they went broke.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 4 months later...