• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three Graces bullion bars

3 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Does anyone know when these are being released, and what sizes will be available?

Any pics of said item be interested to see what they look like!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

The only confirmation I am aware of was during the release of the Una bars. I believe they said it was a 3 part series

Maybe we could contact RM requesting, or just asking about the next bar. They should get the point if enough of us ask. I'm gonna drop them an email right now.

1 minute ago, dikefalos said:

I can confirm, that i will buy them. More, than wifey will know.😊

I expect a lot of people missed the boat and will welcome the chance the get it in an affordable bar format.

I'm just wondering how on Earth the gothic crown design can be adapted to work on a bar, if that's the next one!

Excellent news that these are coming - apart from the dent it will make in my bank balance 😁

Assuming that I can get them, I would love to own the 1 oz gold and 10 oz silver versions, and maybe the 1 oz silver as well.

I have the above versions for the Una & The Lion bars and still think that they are lovely.

1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

I expect a lot of people missed the boat and will welcome the chance the get it in an affordable bar format.

I'm just wondering how on Earth the gothic crown design can be adapted to work on a bar, if that's the next one!

I guess, somehow like this aztec calender bar maybe. Maybe with less arround them.

Hard to see a new Victoria portrait by Jody Clark 

2-with-white-bg.jpg

Edited by dikefalos

So pleased! The gold una bar is my favourite item in my (admittedly modest) collection, I will definitely be on this, I can't believe it's taken this long for them to get around to this.

Shame gold price is so damn high, I've been avoiding buying but I'll make an exception for this

Would they do a proof version? 🤔 I think the una bar was nice enough to warrant it and if this is as good a design then why not? They do proofs of everything else

Edited by apachebleu

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, paulmerton said:

24th May :D 

Well that's excellent news, shame prices are so high just now. I do believe these have some potential as collectibles, you just don't see the una bars come up for sale which I find odd and surely an indication they were bought solely by people who liked them rather than speculators.

2 hours ago, apachebleu said:

Well that's excellent news, shame prices are so high just now. I do believe these have some potential as collectibles, you just don't see the una bars come up for sale which I find odd and surely an indication they were bought solely by people who liked them rather than speculators.

They look really nice imho. I will definitely be getting one of the 1oz silvers whatever happens to the price of silver!

I hope we will see another modern interpretation by Jody Clark. The Una bars are by far my favorite bars, absolute great design. I'm really curious about, how to fit the 3G on that bar, without them looking to small. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Thank you @paulmerton, but my wish list has got a bit shorter right now. Not even close nice, as the Una bars. Looks ok, but not like a Great Engravers design. More like a Cameroon, or Niue issue.

You know, if this is coming from Jody Clark? 

The designer is Daniel Thorne, he of the Pooh coins.

Hm, certainly looks different with the Greek design influences. 🤔

600879361_ScreenShot2022-05-23at8_06_14pm.png.c5b4ef46515b98278f1d8b525cba77ee.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

24 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

The designer is Daniel Thorne, he of the Pooh coins.

That explaines me a lot. The longer i watch this bar, the less i like it. Even his 2022 Core Britannia looks better. I really was hoping for a banger, this one looks like from the mint-your-own tourist press at the Acropolis museum

10 minutes ago, jultorsk said:

Hm, certainly looks different with the Greek design influences. 🤔

600879361_ScreenShot2022-05-23at8_06_14pm.png.c5b4ef46515b98278f1d8b525cba77ee.png

They are greek mythology, Zeus' and Hera's daughters. But the design looks like a greek tavern in Germany from the 70's. If my name would be sharon, i would say columns are grecophob and racist. And this bar isn't nice at all.

Edited by dikefalos