• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three Graces bullion bars

1 minute ago, Stuntman said:

^^^ Plus Size Models 😁

It's good to see the buggers bars so you can appreciate the details in the items they're holding. For a moment I thought the smaller bar was a typo of The Three Grapes.

Just now, paulmerton said:

It's good to see the buggers bars so you can appreciate the details in the items they're holding. For a moment I thought the smaller bar was a typo of The Three Grapes.

Oh dear, that was an unfortunate autocorrect. I did of course mean the bigger bars!

Just now, paulmerton said:

I agree with you - but am quoting that typo for posterity in case you edit!

The 1oz silvers went out of stock again this morning, but surprise surprise now they are back in stock again... except this time there's over 4,800 available to order 🤯 I assume that must be the rest of the 6,000 that are only available in the branded blister packaging.

Hmmm, weird.  Given that they must have sold at least 1500 bars assuming they sold out of (at least) 3 batches of 500 bars, I would be surprised if they still had another 4800-plus of the original 6000.

Still - I've got one on order now, so I'm happy anyway 🙂

15 hours ago, blackadder said:

Something lacking :( might it have looked better without that greek background.

This bar is way overloaded with cliche greek design. Just the Three Graces with a less intrusive background design could have been much better. Just my opinion. I still bought some 1 OZ in case, i will change my opinion when holding them. 

5 hours ago, dikefalos said:

This bar is way overloaded with cliche greek design. Just the Three Graces with a less intrusive background design could have been much better. Just my opinion. I still bought some 1 OZ in case, i will change my opinion when holding them. 

Agree and may be better in hand 😕

On 23/05/2022 at 15:48, SilverPlatinum said:

❤️ I think the 2021 Una & the Lion bullion bars were much more beautiful bars.

Sorry "Three Graces".....☹️

I agree! I actually purchased a few of the Una & the Lion Gold bullion bars, and they are beautiful ~ I'll be hanging onto them. This is just tacky. No ta. 

On 24/05/2022 at 14:26, SilverPlatinum said:

Yes; seeing those new bars now on the Royal Mint website; they are not something beautiful!😟

The Una & the Lion bars were much more beautiful 😍 and I think their value will go higher now. 👍 (I do not think I will sell any of my Una & the Lion bars💖).

I won't be selling mine either. Agreed, they are much more beautiful. I am very surprised actually at this poor design. It's awful! Just got myself some 2022 Gold Buffalo's the other day; Much nicer! 

I received my single 1 oz silver 3 graces bar today,

On initial review I thought that the design was actually pretty nice in-hand.  I was even thinking I might push the boat out and order a 1 oz gold one if there are any left...

Then I looked at the edge of the bar and it appears to have a scratch on the left hand edge.  

Typical RM 'quality'.

Bah humbug.  My time is not worth spending on the hassle of trying to return a single bar in the hope of receiving a better one.

Anyone received a gold one yet?  I'd love to see a picture if you have one in-hand... 🙂

Does anyone think that the design of the Three Graces bar could have been alot better? I was looking forward to the release but after looking at it I decided to pass. I think the faces and the feet do not look right and more attention could have been put into the design. Just my opinion,wondered what you all think on this release?

I agree with you.  I was going to buy the 1 oz gold and 10 oz silver if the design had been nicer.  As it was, I have bought the 1 oz silver version only.  And in fact I bought a second one from Martin at SilverTrader (as above) because the one that I received directly from the RM had a small but annoyingly noticeable defect.  At least the one from SilverTrader was OK.

I hope that they do make a Gothic Crown Great Engravers bullion bar, and design that one with more finesse.

17 minutes ago, Stuntman said:

I agree with you.  I was going to buy the 1 oz gold and 10 oz silver if the design had been nicer.  As it was, I have bought the 1 oz silver version only.  And in fact I bought a second one from Martin at SilverTrader (as above) because the one that I received directly from the RM had a small but annoyingly noticeable defect.  At least the one from SilverTrader was OK.

I hope that they do make a Gothic Crown Great Engravers bullion bar, and design that one with more finesse.

That would be nice..I buy from Martin alot,although not much recently as money has been tight. Am always very pleased with his coins and service.

1 hour ago, Stuntman said:

Given that the bars don't have to have the current monarch on them, it would be interesting to see if they'll end up making a "proper" double sided gothic crown bar.

32 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Given that the bars don't have to have the current monarch on them, it would be interesting to see if they'll end up making a "proper" double sided gothic crown bar.

Doubt It! THAT would be too much effort from the RM..