• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Silver Forum Tonnage

ady

9 hours ago, ady said:

Got me again, no winning with you..........Have I forgotten anything here in my reply!

We're all winners here on TSF.

(Well, except for a few).

The word "innuendo" generally has a  negative element, whereas "double entendre" is generally neutral, but can include innuendo.

No.

🙂

Chards

On 25/03/2022 at 04:58, NeutronJack said:

Well, given the unfortunate frequency of tragic boating accidents experienced by members of the forum, I imagine it would be quite a job to calculate. You'd obviously have to consider 'safe on land' vs. 'lost at sea' tonnage, in order to get reasonably close.

NeutronJack  

Wait till someone locates the HMS Forum...its going to blow away the SS America.

Edited by DarkChameleon

9 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

The word "innuendo" generally has a  negative element, whereas "double entendre" is generally neutral, but can include innuendo

Yes you are right, I know now who does innuendo here and who does double entendre.

On 31/03/2022 at 07:32, Arganto said:

Did you know that due to all the tragic boating accidents suffered by TSF members that Doggerland is now once again recognised as an above water landmass. Albeit much shinier than before.

And no @HerefordBullyun, not Doggin'land, that's further south.

Can you point it out on google maps also is it free?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 24/03/2022 at 23:07, James32 said:

My best plausible guess would be 20000 members x 200oz average ( people with a few ozs..people with thousands hence average)

4 million ozs 😳🤯 

We could open a central bank on our own and issue a silver backed currency 😁
Not with my silver though after the tragic boat accident.

3 hours ago, adamantio999 said:

We could open a central bank on our own and issue a silver backed currency 😁
Not with my silver though after the tragic boat accident.

Seems TSF members are both careless and very tight

On 25/03/2022 at 10:22, dicker said:

I suspect there will be people here who hold:

• Nothing
  • A single 1oz coin
  • A stack
  • Whales who hold pretty significant amounts of silver - perhaps several thousand ounces

Best

Dicker

I doubt Wales invests in silver mate 🙂