• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What is your most prized piece of silver?

Hendo

1 minute ago, Paul said:

scottish comedy series it si 

I'm well lost 🤣🤣 just thought cooking up some junk was very apt 😆

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

10 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

This is my most prized piece, weighs about 100 grams but its value (of what I am unsure) is certainly well in excess of the silver content, I just think its such a cool peice of modern military's history. Purchased from the man himself who was relocating to Australia. 

I have a digital copy of the citation - this was taken from that.

"Royal Signals RSI silver medal awarded to SGT RH Richardson in 2016. Awarded for his role in providing close communication support during civil unrest and the conduct of flawless tactical operations to preserve sensitive material frequently whilst under direct personal threat."

1977503597_rsimedal.thumb.jpg.5de6c388f80a2650d1eef07fe8d98b14.jpg1089487162_rsi2.thumb.jpg.f27167090eaa0e9c6e857c74152ad62d.jpg

Absolutely Smashing.

On 16/02/2022 at 18:59, Paul said:

I normally hate any coloured silver, but I love the different Aussie lunar dragon coloured. I have a soft spot for those in my stack

18 hours ago, daz said:

im exactly the same , got the full set and the only coloured coins i own .

Had an eBay item sell and it was in the same box as of my fav coloured lunar dragon - so thought id share a pic here ! :) 

IMG_3501.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I fall in love with all of them 🤣🤣

My first purchase was four certified silver eagles from the years of birth of my daughters, the year I met my wife and the year we got married. I have a special affection for those four.

On 12/3/2022 at 20:02, trozau said:

2001 EE.UU. $1 SAE 9/11/01 WTC Zona Cero Recuperación 

8BD87E80-A1AD-477B-83B8-488CD7722A6C.thumb.jpeg.c3976f80ca1daa529972541f3f8dc56b.jpeg

Absolutely amazing, I'll have one soon, I've wanted it for a long time.

It will be one of my most valuable pieces. I have no doubt

On 13/02/2022 at 18:56, Hendo said:

What is everyone’s most prized piece of silver? Like no amount of money offered would be enough to part with it? 
I'm just curious. 

Send pictures of it as-well if you wish 👍🏻

This could get close:

1903edwardviihalfcrowncustomercoinreversecrop.thumb.jpg.1c759b57f611f0ca0f67c4f87511d166.jpg

and 1905 would be even better.

But...

Everything has its price!

😎

Chards