• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Time to drag the Royal Mint's business model in to this century?

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I don't usually look at these, but:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC
LawrenceChard

James32

Gordy

BarryWoods

So, @BarryWoods, you are still in the lead.

Come on, let's make it to 20 pages before the end of the day.

😎

lets not...Doh!

Edited by ArgentSmith

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

So, I saw a woman walking a dog outside my house tonight. I was walking my dog at the same time. Her dog barked first and was pretty loud but not too aggressive. I think he just wanted to say hello and be loved. My dog responded by barking back. They both barked at each other a lot. As I walked on, I did wonder if there was any correlation between that encounter and this thread.

Perhaps we all just need more love? And coins. Coins at RRP. 

7 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

So, I saw a woman walking a dog outside my house tonight. I was walking my dog at the same time. Her dog barked first and was pretty loud but not too aggressive. I think he just wanted to say hello and be loved. My dog responded by barking back. They both barked at each other a lot. As I walked on, I did wonder if there was any correlation between that encounter and this thread.

Perhaps we all just need more love? And coins. Coins at RRP. 

Coins at RRP is so 90's

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

It’s already about that for their Historics…..

That’s where the man is heading next!

No research nor advice required.

Edited by Stu
Missing n

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

The RM historical offerings….I would rather buy from eBay which is dodgy and overpriced.

Personally I don’t know where they source their Sovereigns and other coins from but I have a reasonable idea.

You may as well cut out the middle man and buy straight from auction!

Now that the RM have a stake in Sov Rarities I guess that will be easier!

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

57 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I don't usually look at these, but:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC
LawrenceChard

James32

Gordy

BarryWoods

So, @BarryWoods, you are still in the lead.

Come on, let's make it to 20 pages before the end of the day.

😎

well - lots of people direct something at me, and I tend to respond to them.. = disproportionate number of responses to me.. so 

what is the ratio of

my comment to Larence

my comment to James

my comments to Gordy..

that would skew it. As I started it. and everyone clearly felt they wanted to comment back. is that a problem..?

The Original poster of a topic, usually gets a high ratio?

2 minutes ago, BarryWoods said:

well - lots of people direct something at me, and I tend to respond to them.. = disproportionate number of responses to me.. so 

what is the ratio of

my comment to Larence

my comment to James

my comments to Gordy..

that would skew it. As I started it. and everyone clearly felt they wanted to comment back. is that a problem..?

The Original poster of a topic, usually gets a high ratio?

Neat attempt at distraction, and swerving the questions.

What have you got to be afraid of by answering my two remaining questions?

Giving something away? Admitting something?

There are almost 17,000 TSF members, so your posting ratio is not that high.

BTW. I know spelling is not your strong point, but mis-spelling peoples' names doesn't usually win friends.

😎

Chards

36 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

It’s already about that for their Historics…..

Imagine the drama it would cause if they kept some of the mintage back each year, just to sell on the historic side at a later date for above the rrp 😲 

Edited by SilverDrum

78av.gif

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Neat attempt at distraction, and swerving the questions.

What have you got to be afraid of by answering my two remaining questions?

Giving something away? Admitting something?

There are almost 17,000 TSF members, so your posting ratio is not that high.

BTW. I know spelling is not your strong point, but mis-spelling peoples' names doesn't usually win friends.

😎

lots of comment  so may have missed them, and I might say the same about you with some of your comments were trying to distract from the subject. In fact I believe I have already said that.

your two remaining questions are?

1 hour ago, BarryWoods said:

Yes - I discussed this first with my Historic Manager - Terresa - who said it was out of her area.

So I talked to the Mint Marque account Managers Lorna and Gail - Talking to a mint Marque Manager, does not make me a Mint Marque customer - Go ask Lorna, Gail or Terresa. 

Then I was in contact with Emma Davey. So i'm not sure what you want to imply quoting my twitter feed.

Oh Shirley, Oh Deborah, Oh Julie, Oh Jane, I forget your name... Jennifer, Alison, Philippa, Sue, Deborah, Anabelle too..... I forget your name, 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, Gordy said:

Oh Shirley, Oh Deborah, Oh Julie, Oh Jane, I forget your name... Jennifer, Alison, Philippa, Sue, Deborah, Anabelle too..... I forget your name, 

distraction?  someone queried who I had talked and assumed I had a MM. I explained i had not and who I had talked to.

but you just mock - sure anonymous person on the internet, who may not like this topic because you might be a dealer or benefit very nicely from MM access?

Just now, BarryWoods said:

distraction?  someone queried who I had talked and assumed I had a MM. I explained i had not and who I had talked to.

but you just mock - sure anonymous person on the internet, who may not like this topic because you might be a dealer or benefit very nicely from MM access?

@Gordy You are part of the “hidden hand” that controls the market!  I see now.  Your not a Freemason are you?

Not my circus, not my monkeys