• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Nothing dodgy here on FleaBay with this seller

Paul

4 hours ago, Johnnybal said:

It’s funny how you-Paul have flagged items. Yet the description was clearly -face to face pick up! Because of people like you jealous once that can not handle the fact I have these items. You go off messing about on forums! I only started to sell again through eBay as it’s safe and now patents are managed by eBay them self’s. In addition 2 buyers were very happy. If I would have been a dodgy seller I would have been removed by eBay and not have have any high selling limits! Get your facts straight before you taint peoples reputation!

Just trying to give a bit of further, well deserved publicity to this highly literate and obviously well above board individual . . .

6 hours ago, Johnnybal said:

It’s funny how you-Paul have flagged items. Yet the description was clearly -face to face pick up! Because of people like you jealous once that can not handle the fact I have these items. You go off messing about on forums! I only started to sell again through eBay as it’s safe and now patents are managed by eBay them self’s. In addition 2 buyers were very happy. If I would have been a dodgy seller I would have been removed by eBay and not have have any high selling limits! Get your facts straight before you taint peoples reputation!

So are you saying your legit or dodgy? I’m confused…

Let’s get the facts straight. 1 this forum was addressed to me yesterday. 2 all sales are genuine and I do not need people like your self wasting time on forums and tainting other peoples reputation and profiles. Every ebay seller is well monitored. I have reported this to eBay. No so called “dodgy sales” were attempted by me. All images were clearly marked on eBay and high end items like 1839 were only offered for  face to face pick up. Please stop wasting time playing on pc on forums that no one really goes to. 😂😂😂

Johnny, coming onto this forum and giving out to their members like this is a tad like going to someone elses house and take a terrible  S*** in the living room - you'll get a reaction out of the people there, though most of em will probably still think you're quite dim one way or the other, no matter how hard you shout that you aren't. I'll also kindly let you know that the amount of information on this forum that no one visits is more valuable than ANY information / description you will find on eBay. 

Also this is not doing great for your reputation on/off eBay, but that's your concern not mine. Stay healthy & all the best.

Edited by Alex944

For Forum members not fully tuned into the quirks of the Forum - if you put down naughty words the forum automatically changes them. So, for example, stating that someone has gone to another person's house to take a **** in the living room - will inevitably be changed to take a terrible in the living room.

Right you terrible lot, I am off to terrible and then I will be trying to terrible all over the terrible before the terrible starts terrible and terrible all over the terrible.

Cheers.

Terrible.

18 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

For Forum members not fully tuned into the quirks of the Forum - if you put down naughty words the forum automatically changes them. So, for example, stating that someone has gone to another person's house to take a **** in the living room - will inevitably be changed to take a terrible in the living room.

It has been amended accordingly. what a terrible mistake :D 

• 6 months later...
On 24/08/2021 at 16:28, Paul said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sca-6144/m.html?_trksid=p3692

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sca-6144/m.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

• Original gold Una & Lion
  • Two - 2019 2oz Una & Lion gold Ex-Coin Cabinet items for - with exactly the same NGC ref 
  • A 1937 proof set all PF67 with images of coins all not PF67
  • New seller 
  • No track record
  • Minimal ad with bad use of English, spelling mistakes

How many red flags do folk need ?? 

yet they've sold three items already 

I just looked at the links again, and saw:

BUYER IS A SCAMMING JOKER AVOID ! CAN BARELY TYPE A LEGIBLE MSSAGE AVOID 😡
Seller: kazz3000 (1132)
Past month

Sounds like someone else being beastly about sca-6144

On 01/11/2021 at 16:09, Johnnybal said:

Hey Johnny boy, don't get too upset about some of the flak you were getting here. Most of them are decent, reasonable people once you get to know them.

Tell you what, just let us know your real name and address, and maybe some of the TSF members will come round to admire your coins and other stuff.

😎

Chards

35 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I just looked at the links again, and saw:

BUYER IS A SCAMMING JOKER AVOID ! CAN BARELY TYPE A LEGIBLE MSSAGE AVOID 😡
Seller: kazz3000 (1132)
Past month

Did you notice that kazza in her rage left positive feedback lol....

image.png.124fcc9ca8d8f204fb42df442d5b12de.png

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Yes I did notice that, and just shrugged. It's ebay!

😎

I avoid ebay like the plague! may aswell play russian roulette

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454