• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Alderney Three Graces Silver Proof 2oz

Message added by ChrisSilver,

For transparency the member who started this topic has a commercial relationship with the company he mentions. The topic author was asked to be transparent about his relationship to the mentioned dealer in his forum signature, but did not do so. We subsequently launched business accounts on the forum. 

We believe that companies who wish to advertise on TSF should do so honourably by taking out advertising and supporting TSF. TSF sells advertising for extremely competitive prices and even offers dealers to have their own subform section. We are also willing to negotiate good deals for businesses providing they are able to offer good deals for members too. 

This is one of the reasons why we introduced Business Accounts here, to add transparency for members so that they can clearly see which members are businesses and also to stop business members from unfairly adverting their business or products without supporting TSF. 

Has it been confirmed how the remain x900 will be be released as yet though ?

is it all x900 together?

x900 kept back until the RM Three Graces sells out ?

x100 each week so they can manage logistics/dispatch better ?

Its certainly interesting marketing strategy if it works out for Britannia Coin Co  

1 minute ago, Oldun said:

Nobody knows and neither do I as I have mentioned several times already. You could always ring them up and ask ?

ive only got my info from here on forum so just wondering if anyone knows or has heard what is confirmed. im not big at all on social media and groups etc so other may know more than me 

I would have thought if the market was strong for these then the first 100 would have been selling for over £999 right now. Considering if they are £800-£850 roughly just now. The market will be flooded with resellers when theres another 900 going about?

i think as you say the good thing will be if a lot of people miss out on the rm variant. If rm up the mintage heavily but i think there could be some people upset they have 2oz of silver they paid. £999 for.

However, we are in the land of funny money these days. What happens will probably always be the opposite of what I think :) 

Edited by JosephM

Indeed. It will all depend on the RM secondary market prices. That is why the first Alderney 100  PF70s were snapped up at £499 due to the remaining being priced at £999. That’s a £500 difference ! 

it will be interesting to see how many RM ones get top grading. There aren’t so many PF70 unas floating about and the vast majority wont be seeing the light of day for a loooooong time

Edited by Oldun

On a seperate note, does anyone think the RM will be selling their 3 Graces at the same prices as their Una and The Lion prices ? Personally, I very much doubt it which would mean an Alderney PF70 bought at £499 potentially a very canny buy. Time will tell but you gotta be innit to winnit.

Edited by Oldun

20 minutes ago, JosephM said:

As a pure guess id say £225-£250. I also imagine higher mintage. If its dearer than £250 and higher mintage I think ill leave it. 

Maybe cheaper - the david bowie 2oz was just out for £195.

Do you think the Bowie is more desirable than the Three Graces ?  Personally, I would struggle with that line of thinking.

Edited by Oldun

13 minutes ago, SovCollector said:

My guess would be that the 2oz Silver 3 Graces won’t sell for anything near the Alderney issue when it’s release on the RM site. I’d think around the £225 mark is realistic.

Joseph, if you plan on leaving the silver alone... can I have yours 😜

Possibly but the Alderneys are PF70s how many RMs will be ? Best guess will be in the hundreds. It certainly will be fun speculating until the coins are all released into the wild :)

One thing you cannot argue with is the beauty of the design.

Edited by Oldun

@Oldun i’m not sure if royal mint ever price on desirability or not. If they don’t then i would think it would be £195 because david bowie was just out for £195. Sorry didn't meant less than £195 just the way i wrote it. 

I don’t think Bowie would be more desirable either. 

The silve Unas were priced at a tad under £200 and have gone on to achieve thousands of pounds even as a less than 70 graded coin or even raw. It will be interesting to see if the RM are willing to leave that much on the table this time.

As for the gold one....!!!!!

Edited by Oldun

7 minutes ago, Oldun said:

The silve Unas were priced at a tad under £200 and have gone on to achieve thousands of pounds even as a less than 70 graded coin or even raw. It will be interesting to see if the RM are willing to leave that much on the table this time.

As for the gold one....!!!!!

Like someone else said maybe the news of Una and its investment potential got RM lots of new customers (who also buy their tat). 

“Loss leader” to get more email subscribers and future release customers etc

Maybe repeating the same strategy 🤔 

Edited by MancunianStacker

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Im thinking/predicting £250 will be the RRP Three Graces silver and £5,000 gold 

Royal Mint are a 'for profit' business and are very aware of that the first in series did and is achieving in secondary market

"The Great Engravers" now top of the list on Shop --> Editions Tab

So release must be very soon 

Ive not booked anything in for tomorrow before 10.00am just in case

38 minutes ago, Paul said:

Im thinking/predicting £250 will be the RRP Three Graces silver and £5,000 gold 

Royal Mint are a 'for profit' business and are very aware of that the first in series did and is achieving in secondary market

"The Great Engravers" now top of the list on Shop --> Editions Tab

So release must be very soon 

Ive not booked anything in for tomorrow before 10.00am just in case

Wow... eagle eyes!! How did you even notice that?!

Above all else, I’m impressed with how members in this forum are able to spot all the little things!

Edited by SovCollector

Looks like it's getting close to the time to get my lucky rabbits foot out and warm up my mouse clicking fingers 😀

I suspect that the Royal Mint could double the price and mintage from the una and the lion and it'll still sell out in seconds and then flipped for twice the asking price.

Lots more completed ebay sales today/Sunday,

only x6 Three Graces available now on FleaBay UK now to buy 

x13 now completed sales via buy it now & by it now/best offer, since Fridays launches date

Two most recent sales, highest price sales thus far

one shows as selling for £900 and other with list price £1500 selling via via best offer (but unknown what was accepted) 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=three+graces+2oz&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Nice to be HODL'ing, enjoying the ride.

I'm sure we aint seen nothing yet ! 

Some irrational and daftness will occur in the coming months 

Interesting to see 5 sold yesterday among them 13. 

Once these initial quick flippers are gone   that’s when prices could start to move especially once the RM one is released and people want both versions or can’t get the RM one.