• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Alderney Three Graces Silver Proof 2oz

Message added by ChrisSilver,

For transparency the member who started this topic has a commercial relationship with the company he mentions. The topic author was asked to be transparent about his relationship to the mentioned dealer in his forum signature, but did not do so. We subsequently launched business accounts on the forum. 

We believe that companies who wish to advertise on TSF should do so honourably by taking out advertising and supporting TSF. TSF sells advertising for extremely competitive prices and even offers dealers to have their own subform section. We are also willing to negotiate good deals for businesses providing they are able to offer good deals for members too. 

This is one of the reasons why we introduced Business Accounts here, to add transparency for members so that they can clearly see which members are businesses and also to stop business members from unfairly adverting their business or products without supporting TSF. 

11 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Worth getting in early just in case RM are all Pre-graded too and priced at the same level. They’ve had over a year to do it. 🤷‍♂️ 

What I have been saying for a while now. And if the RM have taken all the PF70s and seen what the BCC have obtained in terms of sales, they can make up their own price.

Dont forget, Alderney and the RM get the same permission from the same boss and demand is through the roof. The world has gone officially bonkers and we are all part of it.
The rushto movable assets out of cash is reaching ever new heights.

Edited by Oldun

wow what insane pricing! I get how amazing the prices Una has achieved but 4k for a 5oz coin strait from the mint with a allocation of pre graded PF70 is madness. 

And they could milk spot 🤣

5 oz of incredibly pretty silver in a slab or nearly 3 ounces of pure gold...hmmm. Not a difficult choice if i had money to throw around! 

Good luck to those who buy though in this insane world they may well do well.

Edited by watchesandwhisky

in the nicest possible way, the list price could be a million quid a coin, doesn't means its worth it, its worth what someone i prepared to pay

That new 5oz one has been live for a day visible to a worldwide audience, the only one out there for sale, anywhere and has not sold  

So its not worth currently £5000 as not one person has not ponyed up the £5000 to buy it

Even then if x1 does sell for £5000 that x1 water droplet in a "ocean" of collectors who don't think it is worth £5000 as they chose not to commit to £5000 when they had a chance to buy it 

Personally £5000 is far to high a price for your average bloke on the street collector 

Edited by Paul

https://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

This ⬆️ is what everyone needs to understand. It’s the biggest bubble, it will be the biggest short squeeze, once this ⬆️ (Debt bubble) pops, the rush from fiat into Gold, Silver, Art, TVs and for the rest, toilet rolls, will be insane!

No wonder Japanese buyers are the big shots on the Coin Connection. They have a Japanese speaking sales lady to call them up and sell the stock.  Look at Japan’s debt 💸  and % of GDP levels.

Edited by MancunianStacker

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Missing the point. Japanese owners of the big coin companies have tens if millions and more at their disposal. At their disposal, not what they already have.

This kind of stuff is absolute chicken feed to them...less than chicken feed, let alone buyers

Edited by Oldun

3 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Missing the point. Japanese owners of the big coin companies had tens if millions and more at their disposal. At their disposal, not what they already have.

This kind of stuff is absolute chicken feed to them...less than chicken feed, let alone buyers

But there has to be a buyer from the Japanese coin company right? That’s my point. The Japanese people know the problems their currency has and are buying these assets too. Chicken feed to the Japanese company execs earning more than they can spend. Where else to put it, their stock market?? 😬 

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

But there has to be a buyer from the Japanese coin company right? That’s my point. The Japanese people know the problems their currency has and are buying these assets too. Chicken feed to the Japanese company execs earning more than they can spend. Where else to put it, their stock market?? 😬 

Both ;)

The Graces at coin cabinet auction has now broke £1000

now at £1050

Its lot #95 ending later today, wopnder what it will end at with live bidding  

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/lots/view/4-1NTSY7/alderney-2020-silver-5-pounds-proof-three-graces-pcgs-pr70-dcam-41455559-box-coa

Expect ebay buy it nows on FleaBay to raise on the back of the hammer price later today 

31 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Andtnere are loads of Japanese buyers with serious serious  cash, including companies. Tiny little island, third biggest economy on earth ? Think about it.

So if I knew my currency was possible worthless, I’d be buying too 😊 

Oh yes, I am buying 😂 

3 minutes ago, Natale said:

for the 5 pounds 2020 alderney the three graces gold they ask between 9000-10000 pounds. Do you think this price is right? After the release of RM's 200 pounds 2021 three graces in gold, will its price tend to drop?

If it weights just over an oz then it seems a little high. PF70 Bond 2oz coins with a 200 mintage are getting £9k so it feels about right at what others are prepared to pay (today). Future pricing could be a lot higher, lower or the same 🤷‍♂️ Not sure you’d make any short term profit on it if that’s what you are hoping for, but still a beautiful coin to own! 

2 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

So if I knew my currency was possible worthless, I’d be buying too 😊 

Oh yes, I am buying 😂 

It is not worthless. The Japanese owe to each other. They owe virtually nothing to other countries. In fact, the US owes about a trillion to the Japanese or more in bonds, plus interest.

Anyway, back on track, the three graces are an eternally beautiful example of classic romantic beauty representing the ideal of human perfection, not just another movie or rock star.

Edited by Oldun

3 hours ago, Paul said:

in the nicest possible way, the list price could be a million quid a coin, doesn't means its worth it, its worth what someone i prepared to pay

That new 5oz one has been live for a day visible to a worldwide audience, the only one out there for sale, anywhere and has not sold  

So its not worth currently £5000 as not one person has not ponyed up the £5000 to buy it

Even then if x1 does sell for £5000 that x1 water droplet in a "ocean" of collectors who don't think it is worth £5000 as they chose not to commit to £5000 when they had a chance to buy it 

Personally £5000 is far to high a price for your average bloke on the street collector 

The free market is never wrong.

3 hours ago, Paul said:

The Graces at coin cabinet auction has now broke £1000

now at £1050

Its lot #95 ending later today, wopnder what it will end at with live bidding  

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/lots/view/4-1NTSY7/alderney-2020-silver-5-pounds-proof-three-graces-pcgs-pr70-dcam-41455559-box-coa

Expect ebay buy it nows on FleaBay to raise on the back of the hammer price later today 

@ £1200 now a few lots away before it goes 'live'

Will be amazed if it goes for more than the current bid of £1200. At what price certainty of getting ? Interesting when 900 are still to be squeezed slowly into the public domain.

Seller’s premium is what 10-20% ?

Edited by Oldun

4 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Will be amazed if it goes for more than the current bid of £1200. At what price certainty of getting ? Interesting when 900 are still to be squeezed slowly into the public domain.

Seller’s premium is what 10-20% ?

With Coin Cabinet, it is 8-9%.

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

sold for £1250, less CC auction fees 8-9%

Yep, I think that will be the top end for now. No buyer’s fee and 900 still to come. If the BCC were properly smart, they would guestimate the RMrelease date and dribble out 100 at a go. If they time it wrong, they may be pushing it to sell all 900 at £1000. And if they do, nobody will be selling out of fear of losing unless the RM coin absolutely explodes.

Edited by Oldun