• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

Deflation always comes before inflation no exception ever!

No longer live in a black and white world we have 50 shades of grey in between. Demand Euro Dollar pay back mountain debt dominated dollars should continue to push the Dollar Index higher, at the same time deflation in high ticket items due to uncertainty about the future (cars, houses) and inflation on daily living expense items all at the same time while west push for deglobalisation of the supply chains.

19 minutes ago, Wonger said:

No metals will implode with Gold down to $400 and Silver down to $4, I know it but you dont! 

Falling stock markets and knock on impact housing market see 100+ trillion dollars wiped off assets prices any amount of QE undertaken by central banks in the short term negated by this. The real question is can the Central Banks stop individuals that still have wealth and liquidity in the system going down exter's pyramid eventually into Gold/Silver? I remember buying N95 face masks four weeks ago and women in store saying that I was hysterical and delusional anything was going to happen.

@Wonger your statements about the price of Gold and Silver remind me of the women behind the counter selling me the N95 face masks four weeks ago.

Edited by Abyss

6 minutes ago, Wonger said:

You have have the most bullish situation developing for Gold and Silver ever, so many reasons to back up this bullish case,  somewhat endless, and Gold is trading $1620 and Silver $14, Maybe the laugh is on you my friend!  

I hope this happens, I am going to reverse the truck!!

5 minutes ago, Abyss said:

No longer live in a black and white world we have 50 shades of grey in between. Demand Euro Dollar pay back mountain debt dominated dollars should continue to push the Dollar Index higher, at the same time deflation in high ticket items due to uncertainty about the future (cars, houses) and inflation on daily living expense items all at the same time while west push for deglobalisation of the supply chains.

Falling stock markets and knock on impact housing market see 100+ trillion dollars wiped off assets prices any amount of QE undertaken by central banks in the short term negated by this. The real question is can the Central Banks stop individuals that still have wealth and liquidity in the system going down exter's pyramid eventually into Gold/Silver? I remember buying N95 face masks four weeks ago and women in store saying that I was hysterical and under delusional anything was going to happen.

@Wonger your statements about the price of Gold and Silver remind me of the women behind the counter selling me the N95 face masks four weeks ago.

If you were informed, you would of been buying them 10 weeks ago like I did, I take it you trust your media!

Edited by Wonger

9 minutes ago, Wonger said:

You have have the most bullish situation developing for Gold and Silver ever, so many reasons to back up this bullish case,  somewhat endless, and Gold is Trading $1620 and Silver $14, Maybe the laugh is on you my friend!  

I told you in a private message that you are on the wrong side of history IF youre sincere. You arent serious though because when I offered you a reasonable price (£500) from your "no brainer" theory you shat it by stating you sold your whole stack the day before LOL! Big wanker bankers are hoarding metals like never before! Even the fundamentals highlight miners cant go below $1,000 - as if the industry is going to head into insolvency when demand is at its highest… Ever. Plus, this thread is still waiting on proof of you getting filled, friend. All in short "no brainer", lets see! - nearly every forum member is stacked and ready. Get your baws on the table like the rest of us and present your position - its time to be noble and dignified during this event. Batter right in Wonger. 

10 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

I told you in a private message that you are on the wrong side of history IF youre sincere. You arent serious though because when I offered you a reasonable price (£500) from your "no brainer" theory you shat it by stating you sold your whole stack the day before LOL! Big wanker bankers are hoarding metals like never before! Even the fundamentals highlight miners cant go below $1,000 - as if the industry is going to head into insolvency when demand is at its highest… Ever. Plus, this thread is still waiting on proof of you getting filled, friend. All in short "no brainer", lets see! - nearly every forum member is stacked and ready. Get your baws on the table like the rest of us and present your position - its time to be noble and dignified during this event. Batter right in Wonger. 

I told you I sold my entire stack over the weekend, if you dont believe me, that is your problem not mine!   

36 minutes ago, Wonger said:

The virus being a hoax is a different subject but I will admit now that I wasted my money on masks as I believed the media at first about this, not anymore!

😂😂 priceless!! What masks are they? If FFP3 can I buy them from you? PM me a price.

can I buy some silver to? Offering $5 an oz

Edited by SilverPirate007

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

No metals will implode with Gold down to $400 and Silver down to $4, I know it but you dont! 

Brokers out there that will give you 500:1 in leverage. You can open 100 lot short position on Gold right now for £26,150 in Margin.

image.png.7d4bca33ab7ab6a9cd88b47c2ca31256.png

$1640 to $400 = $1,240 dollar move equivalent of 124,000 pip move in Gold x £80.57 = £9,900,680 profit. What are you waiting for @Wonger open that trade and position and live your dreams as multi-millionaire shorting Gold. But before you disappear into the sunset with your millions please do come back to the forum and post a picture. For the time being when Gold hits $400 I will think of @Wonger as the dude in the picture below......

Watch the Best YouTube Videos Online - Goals #mclaren #ferrari ...

18 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Brokers out there that will give you 500:1 in leverage. You can open 100 lot short position on Gold right now for £26,150 in Margin.

image.png.7d4bca33ab7ab6a9cd88b47c2ca31256.png

$1640 to $400 = $1,240 dollar move equivalent of 124,000 pip move in Gold x £80.57 = £9,900,680 profit. What are you waiting for @Wonger open that trade and position and live your dreams as multi-millionaire shorting Gold. But before you disappear into the sunset with your millions please do come back to the forum and post a picture. For the time being when Gold hits $400 I will think of @Wonger as the dude in the picture below......

Watch the Best YouTube Videos Online - Goals #mclaren #ferrari ...

I could say that if your so convinced that Gold is going up, why dont you put up the £26097.30 margin and buy them as you will be even richer than me as Gold is going to $3000-$50000 isnt it? then you can be in the picture with way more cars than me as I can only short down to $400! 

31 minutes ago, SilverPirate007 said:

😂😂 priceless!! What masks are they? If FFP3 can I buy them from you? PM me a price.

can I buy some silver to? Offering $5 an oz

They were full face respirators with filter cartridges, already sold to a friend who has a marine moulding fibreglass business otherwise I would, cant sell you my Silver as already sold it at these crazy prices and very happy I did as its going down, way down and I will buy it back when stackers are puking up stacks around $4!  

18 minutes ago, Wonger said:

I will buy it back when stackers are puking up stacks around $4!  

i am not sure what fantasy world you are in. When you started this thread you claimed price would go to $4. i challenged you and you said it could go down for a second in some sort of flash crash. During this flash crash stackers will be selling their stacks? The paper price of silver went down and physical got more difficult to get hold of and premiums went up. We have seen this in the past. As price falls, physical buying shoots up and premiums remain high and increase. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 minutes ago, Wonger said:

I could say that if your so convinced that Gold is going up, why dont you put up the £26097.30 margin and buy them as you will be even richer than me as Gold is going to $3000-$50000 isnt it? then you can be in the picture with way more cars than me as I can only short down to $400! 

I am convinced that over the long term Gold either will continue to hold my purchasing power or increase it and when economy restarts I will continue to re-evaluate my entire position in all asset classes and re-allocate accordingly and most likely will continue to add more physical Gold oz into the stack. Before the Corona Virus I had technical targets Gold hitting $2,300 dollars but all bets now off the table as we are living in unprecedented times. I don't know the future price of Gold and I have never posted anywhere with an any level of certainly about price or the date when that price target will be achieved. What I do know with absolute certainly is that those individuals who are open minded, willing to think analytically and have the ability to switch between different asset classes while protecting their assets have the highest probability of either maintaining or growing purchasing power both at the end of this crisis and into the future.

@Wonger this is the reason why I have never just dismissed you outright and have admitted technically it is possible for futures Silver price to spike down significantly but would be impossible price trade in the single digits for long.

Making a statement metals will implode with Gold down to $400 and Silver down to $4 then you need to ability to articulate and explain to your audience the thought process and the chain reactions around the world the knock on impacts to both equity/bond markets and how Gold gets to $400 and Silver to $4 and with heighten uncertainty and surging demand and central banks starting QE forever. Without this unfortunately you come over as a mad scientist....

16 minutes ago, Abyss said:

I am convinced that over the long term Gold either will continue to hold my purchasing power or increase it and when economy restarts I will continue to re-evaluate my entire position in all asset classes and re-allocate accordingly and most likely will continue to add more physical Gold oz into the stack. Before the Corona Virus I had technical targets Gold hitting $2,300 dollars but all bets now off the table as we are living in unprecedented times. I don't know the future price of Gold and I have never posted anywhere with an any level of certainly about price or the date when that price target will be achieved. What I do know with absolute certainly is that those individuals who are open minded, willing to think analytically and have the ability to switch between different asset classes while protecting their assets have the highest probability of either maintaining or growing purchasing power both at the end of this crisis and into the future.

@Wonger this is the reason why I have never just dismissed you outright and have admitted technically it is possible for futures Silver price to spike down significantly but would be impossible price trade in the single digits for long.

Making a statement metals will implode with Gold down to $400 and Silver down to $4 then you need to ability to articulate and explain to your audience the thought process and the chain reactions around the world the knock on impacts to both equity/bond markets and how Gold gets to $400 and Silver to $4 and with heighten uncertainty and surging demand and central banks starting QE forever. Without this unfortunately you come over as a mad scientist....

Ive already explained why on this thread, were going into the biggest deflationary event ever, im afraid you come over as a mad scientist way more than me thinking that in this environment Gold and Silver will not crash in price with everything else as that exactly whats going to happen, history proves that you simply do not get inflation without deflation first, try blowing up a balloon thats already full up and see what happens!

28 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i am not sure what fantasy world you are in. When you started this thread you claimed price would go to $4. i challenged you and you said it could go down for a second in some sort of flash crash. During this flash crash stackers will be selling their stacks? The paper price of silver went down and physical got more difficult to get hold of and premiums went up. We have seen this in the past. As price falls, physical buying shoots up and premiums remain high and increase. 

When Gold is at $400 and Silver at $4 there will not be many buyers I can assure you, supply will be plenty!

4 minutes ago, Wonger said:

When Gold is at $400 and Silver at $4 there will not be many buyers I can assure you, supply will be plenty!

OK let's do a TSF futures contract - 5000 ounces silver - i will go long at $4.50 and you deliver. What date is this to be?

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

10 minutes ago, sixgun said:

OK let's do a TSF futures contract - 5000 ounces silver - i will go long at $4.50 and you deliver. What date is this to be?

Sixgun it would be far more useful to the thread if you explained why were not going into deflation? lets here you counter argument of why you think were heading into inflation from here!😁

6 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Sixgun it would be far more useful to the thread if you explained why were not going into deflation? lets here you counter argument of why you think were heading into inflation from here!😁

It would be far more useful to say, on the assumption there is deflation, why silver is going to $4.
There is already deflation - look at stock prices - property prices will fall. Sales of goods will fall, average household income will fall and there will be some price cutting.
There will also be inflation in food stuffs - so more of the household budget will have to go to pay for food, this will further depress other prices. So a mixed picture.
The governments to combat this are promising unlimited stimulus packages to pump up the volume and this will lead through into the destruction of currencies and massive inflation.

So now we have that sorted. What is the date on this TSF 5000 ounce silver contract @ $4.50?

Edited by sixgun

9 minutes ago, sixgun said:

It would be far more useful to say, on the assumption there is deflation, why silver is going to $4.
There is already deflation - look at stock prices - property prices will fall. Sales of goods will fall, average household income will fall and there will be some price cutting.
There will also be inflation in food stuffs - so more of the household budget will have to go to pay for food, this will further depress other prices. So a mixed picture.
The governments to combat this are promising unlimited stimulus packages to pump up the volume and this will lead through into the destruction of currencies and massive inflation.

So now we have that sorted. What is the date on this TSF 5000 ounce silver contract @ $4.50?

So your agreeing that we will get deflation in $260 trillion of global paper assets, but food prices will increase and offset this causing inflation and Gold and Silver to go up in price? 🤣  

3 minutes ago, Wonger said:

So your agreeing that we will get deflation in $260 trillion of global paper assets, but food prices will increase and offset this causing inflation and Gold and Silver to go up in price? 🤣  

Why are you being so silly Mr Wong? 
Now stop dodging around - what is the date on our 5000 ounce silver contract at $4.50 - [that you will be profiting on]?

2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Why are you being so silly Mr Wong? 
Now stop dodging around - what is the date on our 5000 ounce silver contract at $4.50 - [that you will be profiting on]?

Sixgun are you saying that food price inflation will overcome the deflation of paper assets, yes or no? 😁

Just now, Wonger said:

Sixgun are you saying that food price inflation will overcome the deflation of paper assets, yes or no? 😁

i never said food price inflation due to the Grand Solar Minimum crops losses would overcome anything - i said

"There will also be inflation in food stuffs - so more of the household budget will have to go to pay for food, this will further depress other prices. So a mixed picture."

If most of your budget is spent on food then this is going to impact you heavily and the paper price of silver and stock is not going to be at the front of your mind. 

But let's not get distracted - what is the date on our 5000 ounce silver contract at $4.50

59 minutes ago, sixgun said:

It will not lead to massive inflation because the stimulus packages are entirely dwarfed by the deflation of paper assets, a huge percentage of global currency will just vanish into thin air where it came from when debt defaults occur thus decreasing the currency supply which is the definition of deflation, you are out of your league as ive told you on many occasions my friend and that is why when Silver was $19.65 in September and you was boasting on these boards about how much your stack has going up in value I was shorting into the rally because im a professional trader and your an armchair spectator and Silver collapsed to $11.30, so I hope no one bought Silver at those prices after reading your posts!😁 

Edited by Wonger

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

It will not lead to massive inflation because the stimulus packages are entirely dwarfed by the deflation of paper assets, a huge percentage of global currency will just vanish into thin air where it came from when debt defaults occur thus decreasing the currency supply which is the definition of deflation, you are out of your league as ive told you on many occasions my friend and that is why when Silver was $19.65 in September and you was boasting on these boards about how much your stack has going up in value I was shorting into the rally because im a professional trader and your an armchair spectator and Silver collapsed to $11.30, so I hope no one bought Silver at those prices after reading your posts!😁 

Please find the quote where i was boosting how much my stack was going up in value - i find it hard to believe - i don't even know how big my stack is +/- 500 ounces.
You started Silver About to Plummet thread on 25th February 2019 - spot silver was about $15.90. At that point you spoke of $4 the lowest price got that year was about $14.28.

Again you are talking about $4. i ask about a TSF 5000 ounce silver contract @$4.50 - you'd make money on it Wonger - but you dodge around but no answers. 

Physical delivery - we are only interested in physical at $4.50.

There will be no answer. i'm putting you on block now so don't bother to answer.

Edited by sixgun