• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Prince Albert celebration sovereign!

goldmember44

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

well im "peed" - - I clearly had  1 in the basket but by the time I got to CVV - they wipped it off me!!!

😩

This really annoys me because there will be people who have bought this to flip it for a quick profit. Those who value and cherish these coins will miss out.

Well, that was fun...

Back to bed...

Adrenaline wearing off - check

Bathroom break, ‘cause I’m getting to dang old - check

Computer screen saved with confirmation that I ordered the dang thing for the record if I need to call The Royal Mint up and complain at them if they cancel my order - check

...Have a great work day all...talk with you later today. Good night!

Well mine is showing in my orders etc,so guess i got one lol 😂 I bet a ton went to all these online shops etc,Hence why it sells so fast :(

Maybe they should push the time back to 6am,might give more people a chance i don't no.

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

This really annoys me because there will be people who have bought this to flip it for a quick profit. Those who value and cherish these coins will miss out.

Not me brother...this one is for the long haul and to bookend the Victoria sotd I have.

9 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

It showed sold out since 7:03 already...

Added 0 minutes later...

For those who missed out, it should be available soon at the Coin Connection....

any discount code ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 minute ago, blackadder said:

Well mine is showing in my orders etc,so guess i got one lol 😂 I bet a ton went to all these online shops etc,Hence why it sells so fast :(

Maybe they should push the time back to 6am,might give more people a chance i don't no.

By doing it at this time, it brings asia and the rest of the world into play......

2 minutes ago, Oldun said:

By doing it at this time, it brings asia and the rest of the world into play......

Well their "SERVER" is clearly capable - otherwise it would have crashed with a "DNS" !

Archived