• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

Is it just me but is silver like the crappy useless at football friend you had at a school.

You don't really want to pick him, but you know him and he's ok but you can stick him in nets and he is still part of the team. Others in the team do ok, you'll drag him along for the journey

8 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

If it is bitcoin, it's a case of settle for less of a fraction.

1 bitcoin to 0.1 to 0.01

now its buy 0.00001 bitcoin.

All them 0's and 1's. It's too binary for me. I'm ooooooot

Just now, Paul said:

Is it just me but is silver like the crappy useless at football friend you had at a school.

You don't really want to pick him, but you know him and he's ok but you can stick him in nets and he is still part of the team. Others in the team do ok, you'll drag him along for the journey

What a C#NT

that friend was me!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, Paul said:

And the silver owner is like the kid who storms off with the ball when gold heads up

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

1 minute ago, James32 said:

What a C#NT

that friend was me!

you had friend?

200w-1.gif

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

What a C#NT

that friend was me!

I'd bloody well report him for that James! 😁 discrimination against the mentally handicapped.

Just now, ZRPMs said:

20240317_141109.thumb.jpg.877331b8760da0896b573bbd5b1acff0.jpg I was told its was silver. Bout as much use I suppose.

I like how you are sensually caressing the bars.

A+ for effort

6 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Why would anyone want a million FIATs? Even 1 is too many 😁

So you have never seen a Fiat Dino with the Ferrari engine. It the the black model in the Italian job the mafia head is driving

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

So you have never seen a Fiat Dino with the Ferrari engine. It the the black model in the Italian job the mafia head is driving

No, I was born in this century 😁

25 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

No, I was born in this century 😁

It's getting late, I assume you've still got a curfew 🤣🤣🤣

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 hour ago, dicker said:

I would be really interested to know how sales are going at dealers - particularly the ratio of people selling versus buying.

Given lower premiums I am guessing sales at these prices have slowed - but that’s just a guess.

Does anyone have any thoughts / info on this?

The first two weeks of March we saw a huge uptick in selling, and buying slowed down a lot. As the month has continued the selling has slowed down a bit, as most people that wanted to sell at £1,700 have now done so, and anyone else is still holding on, but a few people are still trickling in. Buying has picked up in the last two weeks as those who hoped for a dip back down have continued to see it rise.

We've also seen quite an uptick in people buying silver. Not massive purchases, people picking up 10 - 15oz here and there, but in much bigger numbers than previous months.

18 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Don’t be shocked if they cancel the sale. They have a rep for doing this. Their terms allow for it. One of the many reasons why they don’t get my business. 

If they do they will loose me quickly. I could understand if under spot but that's not the case.

Didn't realise they had form.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip