• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

The second one is a half for sure as total weight is just over 6 grams, the first one also likely half? Total weight is 8.5g and I doubt the mount is only 0.5g?

5 minutes ago, Touvex said:

The second one is a half for sure as total weight is just over 6 grams, the first one also likely half? Total weight is 8.5g and I doubt the mount is only 0.5g?

Both are half Sov and still are under spot.  If the pendants turn out not 1, no coin or 2 not 22ct half sov. One can post back for a refund. 

I think it is best for some who are unsure to just buy coins not in jewellery mounts

Never Chase and Never Regret 

11 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Ah, behold! this resplendent emblem of opulence that you have presented before us

Aa veritable monument to the inexorable fusion of extravagance & success.  In its form, we perceive the embodiment of fiscal aspiration, a gilded testament to the eternal pursuit of pecuniary supremacy.

Like Midas' touch unchained from restraint, it gleams with a luminosity that challenges the very sun itself to a contest of radiance.

Each facet, a gleaming syllable in the epic saga of fiscal folly, tells a tale of riches amassed and fortunes won, perhaps even lost amidst the tempests of indulgence.

Truly, it is a relic of our times—a paradoxical marriage of wealth and whimsy, a sartorial symphony that crescendos in the exclamation point of a £pound sign, a punctuation mark to signal to the world: "Behold, for I have arrived... and I brought bling!"

In its presence, one cannot help but ponder the mysteries of existence, for what enigma could be more confounding than the confluence of taste and ostentation, the intersection of elegance and excess? It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery, shrouded in a shimmering cloak of gold.

So let us raise our monocles to this object d'art, this pièce de résistance of the nouveau riche, and marvel at its brazen magnificence. 

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Ah, behold! this resplendent emblem of opulence that you have presented before us

Aa veritable monument to the inexorable fusion of extravagance & success.  In its form, we perceive the embodiment of fiscal aspiration, a gilded testament to the eternal pursuit of pecuniary supremacy.

Like Midas' touch unchained from restraint, it gleams with a luminosity that challenges the very sun itself to a contest of radiance.

Each facet, a gleaming syllable in the epic saga of fiscal folly, tells a tale of riches amassed and fortunes won, perhaps even lost amidst the tempests of indulgence.

Truly, it is a relic of our times—a paradoxical marriage of wealth and whimsy, a sartorial symphony that crescendos in the exclamation point of a £pound sign, a punctuation mark to signal to the world: "Behold, for I have arrived... and I brought bling!"

In its presence, one cannot help but ponder the mysteries of existence, for what enigma could be more confounding than the confluence of taste and ostentation, the intersection of elegance and excess? It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery, shrouded in a shimmering cloak of gold.

So let us raise our monocles to this object d'art, this pièce de résistance of the nouveau riche, and marvel at its brazen magnificence. 

Hello ChatGPT.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

🤔or… in English… what a ** waste of a coin🤔

5 hours ago, paulmerton said:

1/2oz RM Gold Standard bullion.

Never released to the public afaik, so these will be the only 6 coins around for a while.

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/ancient-historic/trial-of-the-pyx/2022-Gold-Standard-Half-Ounce-Bullion-Coin/

To be fair that's a reasonable price for an unreleased half ounce

7 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Never released to the public afaik, so these will be the only 6 coins around for a while.

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/ancient-historic/trial-of-the-pyx/2022-Gold-Standard-Half-Ounce-Bullion-Coin/

Is it just 2022 that never had a half ounce gold standard released for public consumption or have there never been half ounce gold standards released? Might go nicely with the 1/10th

10 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Is it just 2022 that never had a half ounce gold standard released for public consumption or have there never been half ounce gold standards released? Might go nicely with the 1/10th

From what I can see, only 1/4 and 1 oz pieces seems to have been minted.... unless someone has a better knowledge

17 minutes ago, cjbcomm said:

From what I can see, only 1/4 and 1 oz pieces seems to have been minted.... unless someone has a better knowledge

Yeah, that’s why I asked. I couldn’t find any years in that denomination. When I searched it just kept showing me Brits. Think it could be worth a punt

9 hours ago, paulmerton said:

All gone now. Congrats to the 6 people in the world who own this coin :D

Edited by paulmerton

15 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

All gone now. Congrats to the 6 people in the world who own this coin :D

I just spotted your post and impulsively went for it - mainly because I own a 1/4 and really like the design so it'll be nice to have a bigger version. Not sure if I ordered the last one but just wanted to say thanks for the heads up.. 👍

Also, only just spotted after the fact that there's a working voucher code for free delivery so I could have saved myself 9 quid! Ah well. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it but feel free to PM me if anyone else is making a purchase.

Edited by SlowFrog

6 minutes ago, SlowFrog said:

I just spotted your post and impulsively went for it - mainly because I own a 1/4 and really like the design so it'll be nice to have a bigger version. Not sure if I ordered the last one but just wanted to say thanks for the heads up.. 👍

Also, only just spotted after the fact that there's a working voucher code for free delivery so I could have saved myself 9 quid! Ah well. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it but feel free to PM me if anyone else is making a purchase.

Their free delivery codes aren't affiliate things, so they're fine to post.

The 1oz bullion gold standard is still available for anyone who missed that. Again, I'm pretty sure there has never been a public release of this design in this size any year before (apart from a proof).

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/ancient-historic/trial-of-the-pyx/2022-Bullion-Gold-Standard-Gold-999-9-One-Ounce-coin/

7 hours ago, SiCole said:

As the gift section of RM isn't spot dependent the price doesn't change so not looking too bad mark up at the moment and cheaper than the normal 5 grammers.

https://www.royalmint.com/gifts/bullion-gifts/little-treasures-five-gram-gold-minted-bar/

image.thumb.png.d6e1b76f630970e9a0d583cd6fa1433b.png

Let's not start this carry on again! 😂 

Sure they were £300 last time I looked, so I guess they adjust it now and again. 

🤔

10 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

They were £320 when the black Friday 20% discount was on. So hasn't moved in almost 6 months

Oh yeah, so they were. My bad. 

£320 -20% at the time. 👍