• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

5 hours ago, Spyder said:

Why not attach a grade?

6 out of 8 available

No grade? Actually when you have a trial coin you will see why, when viewed under a glass they are covered in marks etc.🤔😮

Just now, Petra said:

No grade? Actually when you have a trial coin you will see why, when viewed under a glass they are covered in marks etc.🤔😮

Brilliant Uncirculated is the grade. It's just not a numerical one.

It's interesting that the bullion coins get graded as Brilliant Uncirculated, because they are not struck to the same standard as what the Royal Mint would ordinarily call a brilliant uncirculated coin.

1 hour ago, DanPie said:

Thanks for the heads up on those coins had a little nibble earlier, didn’t think they’d be around long 👍

How many went into your basket?
Rare to get trial coins from mint without any further minting.

2 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

It could be that lots were minted but never made available to the public. With the 2022 1oz silver Roosevelt and Churchill coins for example, the whole quantity minted was bought by a US pension company (as an investment?). The single trial piece and the ten coins that went through the trial of the pyx could be the only examples floating around in public for many years.

2 hours ago, DanPie said:

Thanks for the heads up on those coins had a little nibble earlier, didn’t think they’d be around long 👍

Just @paulmerton doing his best to spend other people's money again! 😂 

Pointed me in the direction of these earlier. Some quite interesting pieces in there. 

1 hour ago, Brit2023 said:

There were 5 available mid afternoon but only purchased the one 😀

Only really grabbed one for the interest and potential rarity - would probably expect low to no minting on one of those big dinner plate coins but not a bullion 1/10

Edited by DanPie

33 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

Just @paulmerton doing his best to spend other people's money again! 😂 

Pointed me in the direction of these earlier. Some quite interesting pieces in there. 

I certainly didn't have anything like that on my watchlist, but its happenned now 🤪

Was tempted to make a pairing with the 1/10 royal arms at the same price. Will see how many are left over the weekend (if any) as will probably get drawn back in 

Edited by DanPie

4 hours ago, Upsidedown said:

I can't work out how that's being held.

Who is holding it? Why are the hands like that? Why is there 2 hands but 1 arm?

FAKE AI

🤣🤣🤣I was the same I thought he had 6 fingers and 4 of them were about 10 inches long 😳

On 27/03/2024 at 17:11, James32 said:

Considering these were released to public, I don't see as much upside. 

Not to question anyone's knowledge, but are we definitely sure on this? I've been looking up on Google and can't seem to find any results, plenty of 2021 and 2020 coins come up, but nothing 2022

2 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Not to question anyone's knowledge, but are we definitely sure on this? I've been looking up on Google and can't seem to find any results, plenty of 2021 and 2020 coins come up, but nothing 2022

You could well be possibly correct, I just assumed they'd be released to follow other years.

Still not sure the year would make the same impact as never being released at all ( 1/10ths) but who knows. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

You could well be possibly correct, I just assumed they'd be released to follow other years.

Still not sure the year would make the same impact as never being released at all ( 1/10ths) but who knows. 

Just thought it may be an interesting coin to own, I get that the 1/10th never being made available would be more desirable though 👍

1 hour ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

You may be right (haven't checked), but I find it more exciting that a 1/10oz size has never been publicly released at all in any year.

Here are a couple of good deals and they work out at under spot delivered. I myself managed to get a couple of full sovereigns in pendant at £40 under spot each.  The deals are there if one makes the effort to look.

https://handt.co.uk/collections/pendants/products/9ct-gold-coin-pendant-72

https://handt.co.uk/collections/pendants/products/9ct-gold-coin-pendant-88

Grab them before they go. There are also couple of full sovereign in pendants with chains at just over spot

Good luck

Never Chase and Never Regret 

36 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Here are a couple of good deals and they work out at under spot delivered. I myself managed to get a couple of full sovereigns in pendant at £40 under spot each.  The deals are there if one makes the effort to look.

https://handt.co.uk/collections/pendants/products/9ct-gold-coin-pendant-72

https://handt.co.uk/collections/pendants/products/9ct-gold-coin-pendant-88

Grab them before they go. There are also couple of full sovereign in pendants with chains at just over spot

Good luck

Bit confused mate,these are 8.55g 0f 9ct,surely spot on that is just under £190,or am I working it out wrong. 🤔

5 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

Bit confused mate,these are 8.55g 0f 9ct,surely spot on that is just under £190,or am I working it out wrong. 🤔

The coin within the 9k mount is presumably 22k.

8 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

H&T employs donuts who have no idea how to list an item.  You will also see it with their Silver listings classing it as sterling when it is 999 silver. 

The coins within are 22ct. Make sure you can work out the difference between a half and a full in the pendant. Usually you can tell by the weight and size of pendant 

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Not sure the coin is included. You may want to check. I think it is just the pendant being sold. 

I have bought many times from them and the coin comes with the pendant. it is the same with the sovereign ring classed as 9ct