• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

8 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Another bloody confused thing that thinks it's the most precious thing in the world. 

I bet the person who sold it to them didn't even get £500 off them

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Brit2023 said:

Expensive mule , could get a quarter horse for that🤓 I keep looking for one, I think they were in the sets

Reading what they wrote, 10 have been found since it came out that there was this mistake by the mint.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 minutes ago, NGMD said:

Considering this is a proof set. Not bad at all based on Spot Pricing and you can’t buy some of the set individually.

IMG_1346.png

You doing some late night retail therapy chief 💸

2 minutes ago, AOB said:

You doing some late night retail therapy chief 💸

I’m really trying to be good but I’ve failed….weak I tell ya!😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

7 minutes ago, NGMD said:

Considering this is a proof set. Not bad at all based on Spot Pricing and you can’t buy some of the set individually.

IMG_1346.png

Nice. Can't beat a T-rex though 😁😂

6 minutes ago, NGMD said:

I’m really trying to be good but I’ve failed….weak I tell ya!😁

Haha that’s great to hear, better than spending it on s**** 😅.. anything nice?

7 hours ago, NGMD said:

IMG_1346.png

Someone will buy it, go to slab the larger coins and sell the smaller ones. This will help fund the purchase as the 1/20 and 1/40 are only available as part of the set🤔

10 hours ago, NGMD said:

IMG_1346.png

I like this - it is still available - I checked it out earlier 🖖

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

On 19/04/2024 at 17:27, JamesH said:

So that’s 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8 confirmed on TSF for the tenths. Putting a call out for numbers 2 & 4…come in…broadsword calling Danny boy

2022 The Gold Standard 1/10oz Gold 25 Pounds. Queen Elizabeth II. Trial of the Pyx Test Piece. #2 of 8. Jessopp Facsimile Signature Labe... | Stacks Bowers

#2 of 8 was the one that got away - sold $312

1 minute ago, DanPie said:

We’ll have to try and get hold of the buyer and invite them to join the rest of the 8 for a drink

On 19/04/2024 at 17:27, JamesH said:

So that’s 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8 confirmed on TSF for the tenths. Putting a call out for numbers 2 & 4…come in…broadsword calling Danny boy

who has 3 of 8 1/10th gold standard then? :)