• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

Kleiner

Money talks and so does price.. i dont see people not using gs.be coz someones had difficulty with them. Ive had a few shipments and theyve always delivered everthing and quickly... but i do think customer service and professionalism is important!!!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As known, back in July when they cancelled the order without me even asking for it there was NOTHING discussed about any bill or any damage.

On 7th Oktober 2018 I came back and did a new order for 9700€. I payed immediately and they send a message that they are currently processing my GOLDSILVER.BE order.

On 10th Oktober 2018 I send a message and asking when my order will be shipped - and I got the answer:
1 PARCEL TODAY                                                                                Alright,
1 PARCEL TOMORROW     ----> I replied by saying                          Looking forward to this.
Best regards,                                                                                         Regards,
Christine                                                                                                Klainer

On 12th Oktober 2018 David sends me an email basically saying: Do you remember the order from July? Now pay the damage! - Or you will never see the rest of your order.
On 13th Oktober 2018 early on the morning I check on my ORDER HISTORY on https://goldsilver.be and discover that a "charge" has appeared from nowhere that day at 9:30.
This "bill" suppose to be the "damage" from July.

Since 13th Oktober 2018 I have been sending Goldsilver.be email without getting any response.
Seems like after all he was right about not sending me the rest of my order (635 coins).

This is an update for those of you whom have been sending me PMs asking if I have received MY the order.

Quick question to the community. I have a lot of items for a while in my shopping cart GoldSilver.be and with the European Mint. Not click on proceed to check out as waiting for more favorable silver/gold price. All the items just in 1st Summary page. Assume no repercussions when I do pull the trigger to purchase as not yet committed to buying?

image.thumb.png.faf76ab8a25dc3ed0e766afd3c1f69ea.png

11 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Quick question to the community. I have a lot of items for a while in my shopping cart GoldSilver.be and with the European Mint. Not click on proceed to check out as waiting for more favorable silver/gold price. All the items just in 1st Summary page. Assume no repercussions when I do pull the trigger to purchase as not yet committed to buying?

image.thumb.png.faf76ab8a25dc3ed0e766afd3c1f69ea.png

Your okay, just having the items in cart does not comit you,it’s just a cookie stored locally on your device.

17 hours ago, Kleiner said:

As known, back in July when they cancelled the order without me even asking for it there was NOTHING discussed about any bill or any damage.

On 7th Oktober 2018 I came back and did a new order for 9700€. I payed immediately and they send a message that they are currently processing my GOLDSILVER.BE order.

On 10th Oktober 2018 I send a message and asking when my order will be shipped - and I got the answer:
1 PARCEL TODAY                                                                                Alright,
1 PARCEL TOMORROW     ----> I replied by saying                          Looking forward to this.
Best regards,                                                                                         Regards,
Christine                                                                                                Klainer

On 12th Oktober 2018 David sends me an email basically saying: Do you remember the order from July? Now pay the damage! - Or you will never see the rest of your order.
On 13th Oktober 2018 early on the morning I check on my ORDER HISTORY on https://goldsilver.be and discover that a "charge" has appeared from nowhere that day at 9:30.

Since 13th Oktober 2018 I have been sending Goldsilver.be email without getting any response.
Seems like after all he was right about not sending me the rest of my order (635 coins).

This is an update for those of you whom have been sending me PMs asking if I have received MY the order.

you would think that they would send the other 610 coins and hold 20 odd back.... what a c**t....

Yep, this really needs to be sorted,it’s doing no good to anybody.As a happy customer with GS.be I ask please David send the guy his coins,holding back only enough to cover your costs until the matter can be resolved.It would go a long way for you to be seen as a reasonable person.

13 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Yep, this really needs to be sorted,it’s doing no good to anybody.As a happy customer with GS.be I ask please David send the guy his coins,holding back only enough to cover your costs until the matter can be resolved.It would go a long way for you to be seen as a reasonable person.

David called me crook and criminal. I wounder if it is me or he who is the crook and criminal.

wouldn't it be better to refund the order,then go after whatever they claim he owes them.or just refund and say never shop here again.or one of the other many good points brought up here to avoid all this

43 minutes ago, silverdocket said:

you would think that they would send the other 610 coins and hold 20 odd back.... what a c**t....

Yes but even what they claim he owes them is in dispute.

1 hour ago, blackadder said:

wouldn't it be better to refund the order,then go after whatever they claim he owes them.or just refund and say never shop here again.or one of the other many good points brought up here to avoid all this

Yes but even what they claim he owes them is in dispute.

I agree fully 

23 hours ago, Kleiner said:

Flipping heck still nothing sent to you yet 😕

11 minutes ago, Sal said:

All group buys from forum should be suspends until you order is resolved in a fair way. 

Don't think they care :P they would have charged him an admin fee or what they really lost.Over this 390 euro claim,if they cared that much.Avoiding all this mess in the first place,and most likely costing them even more money in the long run.

I have refrained from posting in this thread until now, although have watched with interest. In my opinion GS.be don't give a flying you know what about customers or serving them. If memory serves correct @BackyardBullion. ? They were complaining about having to parcel together so many separate coins for a group order when monster boxes would have been so much easier, while I take this point, it is their company who offer.such an extensive catalogue of coins which is particularly attractive to us so why offer so much? Also what fiat value do they consider it to be a small order and not worth caring about?

to withhold coins way above their arbitrary fee for cancelling an order is ridiculous as far as I see it. I very much doubt if I will use them ever again. There are companies our there who will supply and provide a far better service for a fraction more. I have sId it numerous times before but worth saying again, you are not buying a fixed price asset, next week you may be paying 3% more due to spot price increase so why no pay it now to a reputable dealer instead of these guys and sleep easy knowing your pm,s are on the ways via UPS ,dhl or someone who will not dump your hard earned into the nearest available wheelie bin? You pay your money you take your choice!

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

19 minutes ago, Stu said:

I have refrained from posting in this thread until now, although have watched with interest. In my opinion GS.be don't give a flying you know what about customers or serving them. If memory serves correct @BackyardBullion. ? They were complaining about having to parcel together so many separate coins for a group order when monster boxes would have been so much easier, while I take this point, it is their company who offer.such an extensive catalogue of coins which is particularly attractive to us so why offer so much? Also what fiat value do they consider it to be a small order and not worth caring about?

to withhold coins way above their arbitrary fee for cancelling an order is ridiculous as far as I see it. I very much doubt if I will use them ever again. There are companies our there who will supply and provide a far better service for a fraction more. I have sId it numerous times before but worth saying again, you are not buying a fixed price asset, next week you may be paying 3% more due to spot price increase so why no pay it now to a reputable dealer instead of these guys and sleep easy knowing your pm,s are on the ways via UPS ,dhl or someone who will not dump your hard earned into the nearest available wheelie bin? You pay your money you take your choice!

Lets see if @BackyardBullion steps up to the plate. I am betting not.

3 minutes ago, Sal said:

That’s unfair,he has already stepped up and givin fourth right comments about this very bad state of affairs,the members of the forum will have the last say on this.They can choose who they want their orders  placed with.

24 minutes ago, Sal said:

I think that is an extremely unfair comment especially given the amount of work he's done promoting the European mint and sorting out discounts which have given the members here more competitive choice. Any member on here can read through this and make up their mind as to whether they want to keep shopping with GS.be - @BackyardBullion even set up a poll dedicated to that exact topic. I personally won't be shopping with them in the future due to this incident but @BackyardBullion shouldn't be given any sort of flack for trying to offer a better choice to the membership here. It is up to people as individuals to decide for themselves.

7 hours ago, blackadder said:

wouldn't it be better to refund the order,then go after whatever they claim he owes them.

Because that would be too difficult and involve effort and possible expense.

7 hours ago, blackadder said:

or just refund and say never shop here again.or one of the other many good points brought up here to avoid all this

Because that would be too reasonable and this guy is clearly not that. This is probably the way he works whenever anyone cancels an order; waiting for that naïve person to fall into the trap and place another order. This way he thinks he has them by the short and curlies; you can just picture the grin on his face as he was typing the replies to the OP.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

@Kleiner So what you going to do? they won't refund you or send the coins,you going to pay the made up 390 euros? or see a lawyer?

4 minutes ago, MikeOxlong said:

Lol this thread is wild. The GSbe email should be stickied at the top of every thread on this forum so everybody is prewarned what they are dealing. 

Well most questions and common sense opinions on what this business/buyer should have done.So it didn't get this far were answered early on in the thread,

Can't see most of the other businesses acting like this or letting it get this far to start with.At the very least anywhere else would have blocked him from ordering more stuff,and sent him a  small bill for cancelling right away.So that's where it would have ended most likely :)

6 hours ago, Sal said:

And then I would be chastised by the other 50% of the forum for doing so....

I have a dual group order open, customers can vote with their feet if they want, but don't criticise me for giving them the option, that's just not fair.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

8 hours ago, Sal said:

Dude uncalled for @BackyardBullion has done nothing but try his best over this. Has put it out to the forum for all to decide on future group orders. Also this has nothing at all to do with him he ain't holding someone's silver this lays firmly with the company and their crappy attitude to this mess. 

Archived