• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

yeah my first proof, when I ordered they only had 4 sov's in stock so wasn't expecting anything great, but it must of just been the luck of the draw. plus only 7,500 minted which is cool, like i said its not in the best shape but I wasn't expecting them to be just well chuffed and will defo be doing the HGM sovereign lucky dip again lol  :)

My 2014 American baseball coin.

Didn't realise it is only 900 silver content until I read the certificate.

I'm sure the mint that made this also made the Aussie cricket domed coin that's 999 silver so I assumed it would be the same content.

No mention of the content on ebay. It just said 'silver'.

post-312-0-07114200-1433940895_thumb.jpg

3x "mixed year" 1/10oz Gold panda coins, in OMP (original mint packaging, finally worked that one out guys, unless you are going to tell me I am totally stupid again ) (( I hate abbre.))

I was hoping for 3 different years but all the same unfortunately. Will phone to check years before placing order from now on. Live and learn. Nice looking coin from our sponsors though, coininvest.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

I wanted to show you this one that I picked up in the USA. It's not in beautiful condition and its cleaned but it was 25 years or so before the American Civil War so it is historical

65e9109586b76dfcbb37abea83e6945b.jpg

a3303648d2ff36153ebe25c46e30b0b1.jpg

She is called capped Liberty

Oddly enough, I bought one yesterday too along with the half sovereign book.

Really looking forward to reading through them and seeing what I have.

Could be the start of a slippery slope Dan..