• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Today I had a surprise 

Gold proof 1/2 oz Britannia

Gold proof 1/4 oz Britannia

Gold proof 1/10 oz Britannia

All from HGM in the proof caps and the year 2006 the year i believe they only made the proof set coins.  This means someone has the 1 oz coin!  

What do you guys think of this.

I have just checked at chards, RM only sold proof sets in 2006.  Does this mean I have coins with more of a premium or not? or even less?

Today I received my STG Christmas order (free delivery one!)...

5 x 1oz 2015 Koala

1 x 1oz 2015 Kookaburra

1 x 1oz 2015 Panda

Well pleased that this arrived before the holidays.

Have a good Festive break everyone. Cheers, Doogs.

I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be nice if mine arrived today too. Didn't expect it to be that quick.

got my order from stg and coininvest as well , very surprised it got here so quickly at this time of year.

all 1 oz.

2015: britannia - (shame the design hasnt changed and not keen on the dimpled background i think it makes it hard to see the coins details)

koala ,

panda , 

goat ,

elephant , (my first ele and personally would say its the nicest of this lot , will definitely be buying more)

rm sheep 

buffalo. (would rather it came capsuled but very nice coin)
2014 koala
2013 kook 

Looks like they may have over looked my order as mine hasn't even shipped yet. Ordered and paid Thursday evening. Payment confirmation on Sunday and nothing since.

Forgot all about these and they turned up this morn.

2013 Somali elephant with snake privy

2015 Kook with goat privy

2015 Rwanda Cape Buffalo

70956e1607c37e01e095a4073d3c665b.jpg

Ha ha!! Stupid me! I posted in the wrong thread - I should have posted in here about today's arrivals!

I won't put any pics up of the Kook or the Koala or Pandas as many have been posted already. Nice coins.  I am actually very much liking the two odd sized RCM coins Wolfe and Bison - nice sizes, good thickness to the 1.25 Ounce too! Will post pictures when I can. Does anyone know where I can get capsules for these? Looking forward to seeing them together with the 1.5 ounce Polar Bear :) But that won't be till the rest of my stack comes out of storage in April!! :angry: lol

I also got the 2013 gold ¼ ounce Panda which is in it's square plastic bubble from the mint, not a capsule. I like that! OMP!! lol Smaller than expected, but loving the coin. The 1/10th Krugerand happens to be a 2013 too, interesting colour. I know they alloy it but forget the details. Nice coin, but about the size of a old decimal half penny! Pictures to follow.

I am actually very much liking the two odd sized RCM coins Wolfe and Bison - nice sizes, good thickness to the 1.25 Ounce too! Will post pictures when I can. Does anyone know where I can get capsules for these?

I believe they're the same diameter as a maple, so would a standard 38mm capsule fit? 

My STG/CoinInvest free delivery order arrived today, 5x 1.5oz polar bears and a gold 20 franc rooster. I must say the polar bears are lovely coins. I threw in the rooster for good measure as I've always liked the design and it has varied my collection stack a bit.

post-360-0-24779800-1420044463_thumb.jpg

post-360-0-32330500-1420044466_thumb.jpg

should have got my STG order today but UPS man couldn't be bothered to look for my house so will hopefully be Friday now unless they send back to Germany.

i know its NYE but they should try.      last time the chap rang and delivered in less than 2 mins

He did see your house, but I think something spooked him....  ;)

Conjuring%20House.jpg

2008 1 oz proof Britannia came today, bought it yesterday on Ebay around lunchtime so very quickly posted 

Nice coin, was looking at the mintage, Only 5000 1 oz poofs I think? 2500 singles and 2500 in sets, pretty low. 

10895197_1696264720599887_434451319_n.jp

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation