• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2014 Australian Wedge-tailed Eagle HIGH RELIEF PROOF/ Normal 

2005 Gold Proof Sovereign

2013 Jersey Coronation Jubilee Silver & Gold Proof

attachicon.gifimage-10-01-15-14%3A28.jpeg

Nice - esp the 2005 proof. Is that reindeer thing guarding the coins and the flowers?

My vote for "most interesting photo background" of 2015! Thanks K_T.

Well i nearly received but i missed the post my two Apmex Eagles,Should we be factoring the cost of petrol going to the sorting office to pick up missed parcels as part of a cost average? 

I went and got the rounds, very nice smaller than an ASE but a lot thicker i like them.They where classed as business strike so both had one small dink , they are great bullion would recommend them for a stacker.

Post was quick and well packaged, and signed for post.Good service from Sarnia as always, well done Paul i think his name is.

Edited by SilverPirate

Just received a Parcel from STG

American Eagle, 1 Dollar, 1oz Silver, 2014 (USA) Britannia, Privy Mark Horse, 2 Pounds, 1oz Silver, 2014 (United Kingdom)

Canadian Grey Wolf, 3/4oz Silver, 2015 (Canada) Britannia, 2 Pounds, 1oz Silver, 2015 (United Kingdom)
China Panda, 1oz Silver, 2015 (China) Somalia Elephant, African Wildlife, 100 Shilling, 1oz Silver, 2015 (Somalia)
Australian Saltwater Crocodile, 1oz Silver, 2014 (Australia) American Eagle, 1 Dollar, 1oz Silver, 2012 (USA)
Lunar Goat, 1oz Silver, 2015 (Australia) Kookaburra, 1oz Silver, 2015 (Australia) Canadian Bison, 1 1/4oz Silver, 2015 (Canada)
post-383-0-09840000-1421248595_thumb.jpe

Bought one for myself as well as a second one with signed COA to flip in the future. Thus far I haven't seen anyone on eBay trying to flip one of the latter

forty.

Cheers,

Luker

b.t.w. My girlfriend's   nephew is 26 and works in debugging video games (incluiding the new Batman game) and he  thought that both the coin and  packaging were superb , and he has never ever purchased any sort of bullion/numismatic coins ...was his top christmas gift

Bought one for myself as well as a second one with signed COA to flip in the future. Thus far I haven't seen anyone on eBay trying to flip one of the latter

forty.

Cheers,

Luker2

Do they not all come with a signed COA Luker, my COA is signed.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

From Arshimo (thanks!): two 1 ounce silver RM 2014 Lunar year of the horse. Lovely design - great detail with the Uffington Horse. Have the gold 1 oz already - so hoping to start an annual tradition.

Planning to pick up the 2015 RMs - silver and gold, but may wait and see when in 2015 to buy.