• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Was on bbc breakfast this morning about the delays in yodel deliverys, they can't cope with all the black Friday and cyber Monday deliverys.hopefully yours will turn up ok.

Like the sheep proofs would have gone for that deal myself if I wasn't already spent out

Anyway like paul I had a good deal through the forum , the last two coloured dragons I needed to complete the set from arshimo

Was on bbc breakfast this morning about the delays in yodel deliverys, they can't cope with all the black Friday and cyber Monday deliverys.hopefully yours will turn up ok.

The Yodel delivery's already turned up. It contained the Avenger Boxset which I bought from Canada.

My first gold received today, 2015 Sov and 1976 2 Rand really chuffed with them, had a A+ service from Coininvest good price and well packed only ordered them thursday

How do you feel about the size?

After having some mixed sizes, 1/10oz, half, full, double sovereigns and full oz coins I defo like full and double sov the best, 1 oz feel too big now 

How come you ordered some coininvest instead of hattongardenmetals? if you don't mind me asking 

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Hi Kman, I think the size is great i really like the detail on the sovereign and on the plus side i can still hide my stack in a match box :D.   As for why i chose coininvest and not hattongardenmetals, well i looked at both and yes hatton was cheaper buy a couple of pound but didnt want the hassle of a bank transfer as i have not done one before, but will get it sorted out as they do have some great offers

Hi Kman, I think the size is great i really like the detail on the sovereign and on the plus side i can still hide my stack in a match box :D.   As for why i chose coininvest and not hattongardenmetals, well i looked at both and yes hatton was cheaper buy a couple of pound but didnt want the hassle of a bank transfer as i have not done one before, but will get it sorted out as they do have some great offers

You don't have to do a bank transfer with HGM, You can use their bank details to pay by cash into any HSBC bank branch. Quite handy if for any reason you don't want a payment to a Precious Metal Company appearing on your bank statement...  :D   ;) , (surprisingly paranoia does exist among some of the PM community)

You don't have to do a bank transfer with HGM, You can use their bank details to pay by cash into any HSBC bank branch. Quite handy if for any reason you don't want a payment to a Precious Metal Company appearing on your bank statement... :D;) , (surprisingly paranoia does exist among some of the PM community)

Is this so the authorities don't see or the wife doesn't see!!!!!!! I know which one I'm more afraid of

(surprisingly paranoia does exist among some of the PM community)

I thought it was an ESSENTIAL character trait of being a stacker.  

Yes, i think i am a very paranoid judging by this picture

paranoia1.png

Edited by Paul

I'm sure you can squeeze another order in, in the next fortnight sometime. You are to Silver as Keithoil is to Gold. I enjoy seeing what you guys have been buying. :)

STG and coininvest dangled a carrot and I bit.  That's definitely the last order for 2014.