• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rwanda - New Series "Nautical Ounce"

muenzdachs

1 minute ago, gladiq said:

That would be really helpfull becouse in the next week I will start procedure with police in Poland.

Andres told me the UK missing coins was a result of a new UK carrier that DHL was using as the final leg of delivery to your residence.

seems like all the customs/ delivery company in  usa uk and Poland steal parcel and always his parcel 

but really?????????

Edited by fehk2001

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Have to admit i am genuinely shocked to hear this about "Dios", and how it has gone to the dogs. Worse even. This is not the company i used to know when i last bought from them.

I don't know who this Andres is or when he arrived on the scene, but it can only be in recent years. Let me give a bit of background.

Many years back i used to buy coins from a guy called Friedhelm Koenig. An absolute gent. He always had time to discuss a coin you were thinking of buying, going into the pros and cons of a series, etc. He is a doctor, actually, not a coin dealer. But back then he set up a small family dealership mostly to help his son, who had disabilities, to have an interest, independence, and business activity. I always bought and chatted directly through email (there was no online site at that time) from Friedhelm. His son didn't have much english so Friedhelm was always the contact for customers outside of Germany. Friedhelm had a great reputation in Europe and even had many happy customers in Australia. The time came when he and his son set up the site, and shortly after Friedhelm said it was now time for him to step away from the coin business. I got the impression he was moving away as part of his own profession, but it's a while ago so i can't quite remember. So the setting up of the site largely got around the language barrier for his son. Customers from anywhere could just buy off the site instead of email. Around this time i was branching off to many dealers anyway, as you do. You come and go from different dealers over time. So it happens that the very last time i bought from Dios, although still through email to Friedhelm, was in 2014 i see from my spreadsheet.

What on earth has happened within dios since then i have no idea. But i'm astounded to hear some of the things here today. Especially those disgusting messages from this Andres character.

What a shame. That certainly isn't the legacy Friedhelm would have wished to see.

EDIT: i'm almost positive i may have Friedhelm's email address archived on an old pc. Half tempted to get in touch and enquire what has happened...... but, could be a touchy subject best left alone.

Edited by swAgger

3 minutes ago, gladiq said:

All email with me are very cultural.

Please give link to this thread.

I don’t know how to post a link unfortunately however if you enter dios in the search bar you will find one of the conversations dated 18th March 2016

21 minutes ago, mondy41 said:

I don’t know how to post a link unfortunately however if you enter dios in the search bar you will find one of the conversations dated 18th March 2016

Wow. I just read the whole of that thread started by Heisenberg. Don't know what to make of it now. But glad to see i am not the only one who remembered a different experience years ago. Very surprised when someone, was it Danny?, emailed Friedhelm and didn't get quite the response he expected. And that was 2016? So he didn't step away from the business in the end.

Very weird.

Speaking of Heisenberg, seems to me the guy behind those disgusting hate messages might be a bit fond of the blue crystal!

1 minute ago, swAgger said:

Wow. I just read the whole of that thread started by Heisenberg. Don't know what to make of it now. But glad to see i am not the only one who remembered a different experience years ago. Very surprised when someone, was it Danny?, emailed Friedhelm and didn't get quite the response he expected. And that was 2016? So he didn't step away from the business in the end.

Very weird.

Speaking of Heisenberg, seems to me the guy behind those disgusting hate messages might be a bit fond of the blue crystal!

Yep it was @Danny-boy who contacted dios

2 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

‎Some of the messages after my requests for a refund from Dios http://www.dios111-preciouscoins.com

There were worse insults that can't be posted the guy is a complete con man a liar and a fraud.

I think the messages below speak volumes of what type of individual Dios is

Why don't you just hit the grave, you little moron. The Web site is not even needed, as we are moving our coins based on previous transactions, while you little masturbator are getting nothing accomplished, and just run your f

*ucking dick head..F*** you little faggot moron Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

You are no more than a smoke-blowing piece of shi*

*ucking that Welsh moron up his little butt

I just emailed Andres confronting him about what you claim he said to you and he of course denied he ever said that. Andres also said  "We have no history of any wrongdoing with the police either. Those claims amount to pure slander."

Just now, Sal said:

I just emailed Andres confronting him about what you claim he said to you and he of course denied he ever said that. Andres also said  "We have no history of any wrongdoing with the police either. Those claims amount to pure slander."

Andres also said "Other people have been handling correspondences on behalf of our Web site." No reply to my comment  to him that someone else got stiffed on their coins and received the same German coin book that I did. 

1 hour ago, swAgger said:

Have to admit i am genuinely shocked to hear this about "Dios", and how it has gone to the dogs. Worse even. This is not the company i used to know when i last bought from them.

I don't know who this Andres is or when he arrived on the scene, but it can only be in recent years. Let me give a bit of background.

Many years back i used to buy coins from a guy called Friedhelm Koenig. An absolute gent. He always had time to discuss a coin you were thinking of buying, going into the pros and cons of a series, etc. He is a doctor, actually, not a coin dealer. But back then he set up a small family dealership mostly to help his son, who had disabilities, to have an interest, independence, and business activity. I always bought and chatted directly through email (there was no online site at that time) from Friedhelm. His son didn't have much english so Friedhelm was always the contact for customers outside of Germany. Friedhelm had a great reputation in Europe and even had many happy customers in Australia. The time came when he and his son set up the site, and shortly after Friedhelm said it was now time for him to step away from the coin business. I got the impression he was moving away as part of his own profession, but it's a while ago so i can't quite remember. So the setting up of the site largely got around the language barrier for his son. Customers from anywhere could just buy off the site instead of email. Around this time i was branching off to many dealers anyway, as you do. You come and go from different dealers over time. So it happens that the very last time i bought from Dios, although still through email to Friedhelm, was in 2014 i see from my spreadsheet.

What on earth has happened within dios since then i have no idea. But i'm astounded to hear some of the things here today. Especially those disgusting messages from this Andres character.

What a shame. That certainly isn't the legacy Friedhelm would have wished to see.

EDIT: i'm almost positive i may have Friedhelm's email address archived on an old pc. Half tempted to get in touch and enquire what has happened...... but, could be a touchy subject best left alone.

Please contact him. Too many members getting big time screwed.

Guys, I have been reading this thread with much sadness that so many people have had losses and bad experiences.

If anyone is game for some YouTube exposure on this I am happy to explore an "interview" of your experiences and share it out there.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I haven't bought from Dios for 3 years. It was all direct email dealing with Friedhelm (Dr Koenig), address drfwkoenig@yahoo.com

Intersting, Andre's last name is Konig. Any relationship or maybe intentional missing spelling of Andres last name.

maybe Andres is the son, maybe he doesn't exist, maybe Friedhelm doesn't exist, maybe it was all a con to start with? The Dr title to gain respectability, the disabled son to gain sympathy etc?

Who knows who you are dealing with over the internet? Maybe I'm a woman who hates sovereigns??

Nice new smilies btw

Edited by sovereignsteve

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, 999magnum said:

No, just plain nuts!!! ?

I did send him a sauce for his birthday and a box of noodles as a gift , life is not about gold and silver , it is about care

9 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

maybe Andres is the son, maybe he doesn't exist, maybe Friedhelm doesn't exist, maybe it was all a con to start with? The Dr title to gain respectability, the disabled son to gain sympathy etc?

Who knows who you are dealing with over the internet? Maybe I'm a woman who hates sovereigns??

Nice new smilies btw

he could have sold his business on to andres 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I did send him a sauce for his birthday and a box of noodles as a gift , life is not about gold and silver , it is about care

It's true, he does care about me!?

7 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Nice new smilies btw

Yeah, i didn't say anything before because i don't like not having all the facts, generally. But something in the back of my mind has Andres as an uncle. And i genuinely don't know why i thought that, for certain. So please don't take it as fact. Sons name was Paco as far as i recall....?

As for the existence of all concerned, and what story is real. I do believe all that i knew about Friedhelm and his son was true. There was no con in any form back in the days before the web site began. They were a small outfit who gained loyal customers through word of mouth, and proud of it and proud to serve and assist their customers. Something seems to have gone very odd in the last 4 years since the web site began. And as i haven't been a customer once in that time, i really couldn't guess at what, or even who has actual control of it now.

16 minutes ago, Sal said:

Interesting and the plot thickens.

Andres says he knows nothing about Transferwise.  Andres still won't comment about the fact that two of us with large $$$ orders got the same German coin book instead of our coins. Still thinking the scam is with Andres or the German customs. Delays in German customs is not good and very suspicious. 

5 minutes ago, swAgger said:

There was no con in any form back in the days before the web site began.

My last email from Friedhelm was May 2015 and he did have a website around that time as well. In fact I don't think I ever dealt with him when he didn't.

6 minutes ago, Sal said:

Andres says he knows nothing about Transferwise.  Andres still won't comment about the fact that two of us with large $$$ orders got the same German coin book instead of our coins. Still thinking the scam is with Andres or the German customs. Delays in German customs is not good and very suspicious. 

You could maybe try contacting the German customs themselves and inquire what was the problem?