• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rwanda - New Series "Nautical Ounce"

muenzdachs

9 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

My last email from Friedhelm was May 2015 and he did have a website around that time as well. In fact I don't think I ever dealt with him when he didn't.

My last contact was 2014, last purchase by email to Friedhelm, web site wasn't long operational, i think. The purchases i made during some 18 months before that, there was no site and it was all done by email. Email about some new coins due out, he would come back with a quote and estimate on stock arrival, you'd either go for it or not. That sort of way.

Edited by swAgger

1 hour ago, Sal said:

Andres also said "Other people have been handling correspondences on behalf of our Web site." No reply to my comment  to him that someone else got stiffed on their coins and received the same German coin book that I did. 

Have to chip in to note this massive red flag.  Someone acting on their behalf are either an agent or employee and still their responsibility.   So far, it could all be a misunderstanding, poor communication, victim of a customs scam (as it appear a few pages ago).  To deflect on to mysterious others like this is deeply suspicious. 

9 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

Wait a second....Jeez why didn't we think this thru already!!! You guys are right! All of you. Andres is Eva!!! @fehk2001 grab the tacos, I'll bring the tequila ?

Andreas and Eva are totally different animal , eva do deliver you pay for the bad service and coins you get but Andres u get nothing but a free coin book + loads of excuse 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Just now, fehk2001 said:

Andreas and Eva are totally different animal , eva do deliver you pay for the bad service and coins you get but Andres u get nothing but a free coin book + loads of excuse 

Man you so serious...No tequila for you.

5 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Have to chip in to note this massive red flag.  Someone acting on their behalf are either an agent or employee and still their responsibility.   So far, it could all be a misunderstanding, poor communication, victim of a customs scam (as it appear a few pages ago).  To deflect on to mysterious others like this is deeply suspicious. 

It was Andres because it came from his Blackberry 10 and his still uses it today when we go back and forth on this bs fraud.

3 minutes ago, Martlet said:

I think members here from different countries bought a lot of stuff from Germany 

and somehow all of them ends up with a coin book which is same weight as the parcel declared weight and some how all of them deliver to different address 

So unless that dealer  has been targeted for a couple of years but they can’t be ask to change courier otherwise ..... 

3 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

Man you so serious...No tequila for you.

Got to be serious here coz lots of people lost a few grand at least ?

4 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I think members here from different countries bought a lot of stuff from Germany 

and somehow all of them ends up with a coin book which is same weight as the parcel declared weight and some how all of them deliver to different address 

So unless that dealer  has been targeted for a couple of years but they can’t be ask to change courier otherwise ..... 

I ordered from USA and got a German coin book. Quicksilver ordered from Wales and got the same German coin book. Either its German customs or Andres and I am leaning towards Andres based on the comments about his garbage mouth. seems like just the big $$$ orders not getting delivered. Anyone want to post the $$$ amount of their order to see if we can see a trend here. 

Edited by Sal

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

maybe Andres is the son, maybe he doesn't exist, maybe Friedhelm doesn't exist, maybe it was all a con to start with? The Dr title to gain respectability, the disabled son to gain sympathy etc?

Who knows who you are dealing with over the internet? Maybe I'm a woman who hates sovereigns??

Nice new smilies btw

Yep, real doctor;

FWK Trade & Research Enterprises

Address: Bahnhofstr. 17
35390 Giessen, Lahn
Commercial Register: HRA3741
District court casting
Job description: Trade in - as well as research and development of (generic) chemical products of argrar chemistry (such as herbicides, insecticides, fungicides) biopharmaceuticals, industrial and laboratory equipment).

I meant to add earlier, him mentioning his disabled son was never an attempt to gain sympathy. He would only mention it in passing when you had been an established customer for a while, and had a bit of rapport going. As i said, he used to offer advice if asked, and answer any questions you had about certain coins coming, and about the mints, general stuff. There would come a point where you had a question that he genuinely couldn't answer and he would explain his situation that he himself is not a dealer by trade, and why he had set the coin business up with his son.

9 hours ago, Sal said:

Intersting, Andre's last name is Konig. Any relationship or maybe intentional missing spelling of Andres last name.

Its the same guy that was running the eBay page until he closed it down. He kicked off with a forum member a few years back. Calling the individual all sorts of things as a mater of fact it was the exact same insults that were emailed to me after requesting proof of any insurance claim.

He also claimed late in December this was the first time this had ever happened.

Now I know someone received the same book instead of coins in November. 

I bought coins of this guy for over a year small orders half a dozen proofs or so.

Only after placing a big order was I ripped off and sent the catalog instead of the coins ordered. 

Edited by Quicksilver

7 hours ago, swAgger said:

Yep, real doctor;

FWK Trade & Research Enterprises

Address: Bahnhofstr. 17
35390 Giessen, Lahn
Commercial Register: HRA3741
District court casting
Job description: Trade in - as well as research and development of (generic) chemical products of argrar chemistry (such as herbicides, insecticides, fungicides) biopharmaceuticals, industrial and laboratory equipment).

I meant to add earlier, him mentioning his disabled son was never an attempt to gain sympathy. He would only mention it in passing when you had been an established customer for a while, and had a bit of rapport going. As i said, he used to offer advice if asked, and answer any questions you had about certain coins coming, and about the mints, general stuff. There would come a point where you had a question that he genuinely couldn't answer and he would explain his situation that he himself is not a dealer by trade, and why he had set the coin business up with his son.

He was nice as pie a total gentleman with several smaller transactions over a year or so 

Only after using TransferWise for payment did he change to the polar opposite.

Once the payment was made the contact all but stoped. From a few messages a day to almost nothing 

when I alerted him to me receiving the book instead of coins. He was not in the bit surprised. 

He said oh I can contact DHL if you like but I’m on holiday. 

To create confusion the package was addressed to a take away and I was supplied with the tracking number for my order. 

Many hours after I alerted Dios I had not received my coins and my delivery was a book 

I was sent secondary Photographs of A4 with my name and address on that looked totally dodgy 

I requested a shipping link or proof to the original label with my address on.

A screen shot on his account basicaly any proof that could be cross referenced. My requests were totally ignored. 

I also requested proof of the insurance claim that Dios said was in place. No proof was provided. Six months later and DHL have not contacted me. 

After there investigation UK Mail confirmed the package delivered was the exact same weight as scanned at the drop off location in Germany. As it traveled through there system the weight did not alter. 

When I asked about his title as a doctor he claimed the DR was his dad. I believe from my previous transactions and correspondence spanning over a year that the two are the same individual. 

I have done lots of digging around and there is no credible evidence of this Dr existing except on the title of the payment info of the FKW research company

FWK was the account I paid the money into. 

After being sent a book  I contacted Paypal after noticing anomalies on my prior payments to Dios. 

Only one of the payments were officially protected the other invoices were cleverly disguised to look like you were covered but they were not covered by Paypal buying protection and not invoices for a commercial sale. 

Dios had charged me on the invoices  for goods and services.but the invoices were not for goods and service. 

Edited by Quicksilver

11 hours ago, Sal said:

Here is what I got instead of my 4K worth of coins. Look familiar? Andres said my coins were stolen in US customs yet they were in German customs for some 9 days. Those that can track their lost coins try and find out how long they were stuck in German customs. 1-2 days in normal. That book I got was written  in German so what makes more sense? Theft or fraud in Germany or USA?

image.jpg

F405B557-0FC8-40E2-8011-2B6EEC1376CB.jpeg

Dios111  blamed UK Mail and DHL. They investigated and the package weight was the same at the drop off location, along its route to the UK. and final destination. 

The weight did not alter by a gram according to UK mail, and Bingo I get the same german book like you instead of my order

What a coincidence, I should do the lottery with those odds.

10 hours ago, Sal said:

It was Andres because it came from his Blackberry 10 and his still uses it today when we go back and forth on this bs fraud.

All the emails I received were sent from his blackberry. I have saved all emails for the data. He taunted me via email laughing about how it could not be proved he scammed me. Dios111 proceeded to Call the German police stupid individuals. 

One thing that puts him in the frame is the following. Why has he not reported the thefts to the police, also why did the German police say they have a record of this happening.

Here are a few examples copied and pasted. This is what kind of person Andres is from dios111  http://www.dios111-preciouscoins.com

Now cross reference the insults sent to forum members back in 2016. it does not take Einstein to work out its the same individual. Both the normal correspondence and the insults were sent from the same device, so he can't use the excuse it was an employe like he did back in 2016. 

I have sealed nothing because I own you. You are MY NIGGA'

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

You're just a f*****G dreamer.

Why don't you kill that hooker mama that triggered your birth as an unwanted misfit, when she got raped by her street-roaming pimp?

YOU inferior bastard have given me a ”card blanc" with your unfounded accusations, especially since you are an illiterate nobody. No police department in the world can make a case against an elite academic who is defending himself against an irrational Welsh moron.
Until 200 yrs ago, there was in your country a sure death penalty for working class morons who had dared to even speak to elite academics

You are just a helpless and defenseless idiot‎Blablabla,

YOU ARE MY LABOURER BOY, but you are going to butt fuc* 
your faggot boy friend tonight.
You are not a labour boy, my little labourer boy.

And you are little in a socio-intellectual sense, as a moronic piece of Welsh ghetto garbage, living in a rotten terrible hole.....I am your superior academic master, teaching you cocky little labourer bastard a lesson you will not forget..‎..

You are not a labour boy, my little but rather a labourer boy.

And you are little in a socio-intellectual sense, as a moronic piece of Welsh ghetto garbage, living in a rotten terrible hole.....I am your superior academic master, teaching you cocky little labourer bastard a lesson you will not forget..‎..

I am running the lives of labourer boys like you little wanna'be merchandise peddler‎ from a Welsh terrible hole...
Degree certificates issued by your inferior Third-World schools aren't even worth the paper they are being printed on.
Our elite universities are closed to you pitiful merchandise peddler and full-blown imbecile.

Edited by Quicksilver

12 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

All the emails I received were sent from his blackberry. I have saved all emails for the data. He taunted me via email laughing about how it could not be proved he scammed me. Dios111 proceeded to Call the German police stupid individuals. 

One thing that puts him in the frame is the following. Why has he not reported the thefts to the police, also why did the German police say they have a record of this happening.

Here are a few examples copied and pasted. This is what kind of person Andres is from dios111  http://www.dios111-preciouscoins.com

Now cross reference the insults sent to forum members back in 2016. it does not take Einstein to work out its the same individual. Both the normal correspondence and the insults were sent from the same device, so he can't use the excuse it was an employe like he did back in 2016. 

I have sealed nothing because I own you. You are MY NIGGA'

You're just a f*****G dreamer.

Why don't you kill that hooker mama that triggered your birth as an unwanted misfit, when she got raped by her street-roaming pimp?

YOU inferior bastard have given me a ”card blanc" with your unfounded accusations, especially since you are an illiterate nobody. No police department in the world can make a case against an elite academic who is defending himself against an irrational Welsh moron.
Until 200 yrs ago, there was in your country a sure death penalty for working class morons who had dared to even speak to elite academics

You are just a helpless and defenseless idiot‎Blablabla,

YOU ARE MY LABOURER BOY, but you are going to butt fuc* 
your faggot boy friend tonight.
You are not a labour boy, my little labourer boy.

You are not a labour boy, my little but rather a labourer boy.

I am running the lives of labourer boys like you little wanna'be merchandise peddler‎ from a Welsh terrible hole...
Degree certificates issued by your inferior Third-World schools aren't even worth the paper they are being printed on.
Our elite universities are closed to you pitiful merchandise peddler and full-blown imbecile.

Fantastic reply I can never get a degree for that nevermind doctor level 

Well, here's one more theory to throw in and give a good stir. Perhaps Friedhelm is and was everything we all found him to be years back, a true gent. Perhaps this Andres is his son, as someone mentioned above. Perhaps F ran the show and handled all communications for a good reason, and was being literal when he said his son didn't have good english. Perhaps F was covering, that time Danny emailed him. And perhaps for the last couple of years he has lost control of the ...er.... situation on the dios home-front.

Whatever. I didn't read through those quotes Quicksilver posted above - i had to look away. I truly believe there is enough there in those emails to make a report of hate crime to the German authorities.

Edit; provided you never replied in-kind, of course

Edited by swAgger

4 hours ago, swAgger said:

Well, here's one more theory to throw in and give a good stir. Perhaps Friedhelm is and was everything we all found him to be years back, a true gent. Perhaps this Andres is his son, as someone mentioned above. Perhaps F ran the show and handled all communications for a good reason, and was being literal when he said his son didn't have good english. Perhaps F was covering, that time Danny emailed him. And perhaps for the last couple of years he has lost control of the ...er.... situation on the dios home-front.

Whatever. I didn't read through those quotes Quicksilver posted above - i had to look away. I truly believe there is enough there in those emails to make a report of hate crime to the German authorities.

Edit; provided you never replied in-kind, of course

Hi swAgger 

What do you mean by stir things up?

This is not a joke I lost a lot of money so have many others. 

The comments  are copied and pasted from my in box. They are the replies I got from Dios after numerous request for some proof that the coins were actually sent.

When I notified him what I had been sent. He did not Even ask to see the contents of the shipment, and failed to show any concern at all.

He said I can contact DHL if you like. Is he serious. or taking the pi** 

I made the following requests.

I asked for a telephone number so I could contact him regarding my order.

No response to my request you would expect some professional response taking into account that over three grand in coins had not been delivered.

I asked for a packing video 

I asked for proof of shipment to the correct address that could be verified and confirmed.

Proof of the insurance claim that could be verified and confirmed 

I asked for the emails to be forwarded from DHL or the insurance. 

All requests were ignored and not addressed. 

If there was an insurance claim I would be one of the first to be contacted.

At the end of the day People like myself have sent him thousands of pounds and not received the coins we ordered it is the responsibility of the seller to deliver the goods. 

Dios failed to deliver the coins this is on record with the police UK Mail and video evidence of the package delivered.

For months Andreas claimed that chasing the claim up would slow things down. He did not make contact unless I contacted him

Once I told him I did not believe a word he said as there was nothing to confirm what he had said. Not one pice of solid evidence.

That is when the insults started. 

The German state police are involved and there is an ongoing investigation and they have the emails. The meta data from the emails revealed  a lot of info. 

South Wales police have also been involved. 

Edited by Quicksilver

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

Hi swAgger 

What do you mean by stir things up?

This is not a joke I lost a lot of money so have many others. 

The comments  are copied and pasted from my in box. They are the replies I got from Dios after numerous request for some proof that the coins were actually sent.

When I notified him what I had been sent. He did not Even ask to see the contents of the shipment, and failed to show any concern at all.

He said I can contact DHL if you like. Is he serious. or taking the pi** 

I made the following requests.

I asked for a telephone number so I could contact him regarding my order.

No response to my request you would expect some professional response taking into account that over three grand in coins had not been delivered.

I asked for a packing video 

I asked for proof of shipment to the correct address that could be verified and confirmed.

Proof of the insurance claim that could be verified and confirmed 

I asked for the emails to be forwarded from DHL or the insurance. 

All requests were ignored and not addressed. 

If there was an insurance claim I would be one of the first to be contacted.

At the end of the day People like myself have sent him thousands of pounds and not received the coins we ordered it is the responsibility of the seller to deliver the goods. 

Dios failed to deliver the coins this is on record with the police UK Mail and video evidence of the package delivered.

For months Andreas claimed that chasing the claim up would slow things down. He did not make contact unless I contacted him

Once I told him I did not believe a word he said as there was nothing to confirm what he had said. Not one pice of solid evidence.

That is when the insults started. 

The German state police are involved and there is an ongoing investigation and they have the emails. The meta data from the emails revealed  a lot of info. 

South Wales police have also been involved. 

Calm yourself, ok. We are trying to be supportive here, has that not come across to you? I did not hint that anyone was stirring things up. Who's joking around? Nobody. I was referencing adding a theory to stir into the mix to the numerous in the thread already wondering about the real stories and facts of the individuals at dios.

Glad to hear you have taken it to the authorities. Goodbye and good luck.

Everyone that has got taken by Andres needs to file a claim with DHL in their country. Go to the fraud section on the DHL website and start the process. Andres told me he had filed a claim in Germany on my coins and I will be confirming that ASAP. He also told me no need to contact them after the initial claim was entered. I wouldn't be surprised if  there  never was a claim started.

56 minutes ago, Sal said:

Everyone that has got taken by Andres needs to file a claim with DHL in their country. Go to the fraud section on the DHL website and start the process. Andres told me he had filed a claim in Germany on my coins and I will be confirming that ASAP. He also told me no need to contact them after the initial claim was entered. I wouldn't be surprised if  there  never was a claim started.

Unfortunutly Only the shipper can file a claim in Germany.

2 hours ago, swAgger said:

Calm yourself, ok. We are trying to be supportive here, has that not come across to you? I did not hint that anyone was stirring things up. Who's joking around? Nobody. I was referencing adding a theory to stir into the mix to the numerous in the thread already wondering about the real stories and facts of the individuals at dios.

Glad to hear you have taken it to the authorities. Goodbye and good luck.

Hi SwAgger 

I am calm thats why I started with my introduction calmly with Hi 

If I was not calm or intended not to come accross as calm I would have used an intro like Oh you. But that would not be very nice. I was not offended by your post if thats what you thought when I asked what you were referring to by stir it up, as stir it up can come across in many ways.

I'm out to support whoever has been ripped off, and prevent anyone else from being scammed. My money is gone. I know that and its pointless thinking otherwise.

Its now down to the authorities to Identify this guy and act accordingly. 

1 minute ago, Sal said:

And has he? get the claim # from Andres

No There is no claim its nonsense he strings you along saying there is a claim.

I have a contract account with shipping courier. they complete there investigations in eight days

If the recipient had not received the goods they would be one of the first contacted by the courier. The manager at UK Mail told me this.

1 minute ago, Quicksilver said:

No There is no claim its nonsense he strings you along saying there is a claim.

I have a contract account with shipping courier. they complete there investigations in eight days

If the recipient had not received the goods they would be one of the first contacted by the courier. The manager at UK Mail told me this.

Andres continues to state all his employees have Blackberry 10 phones and it was they that made all those vulgar comments. I have got him aggravated as of late. His true colors are starting to come out in recent emails.