• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

On 08/12/2023 at 16:50, Tn21 said:

If any one did want to get a Christmas bar out, I'm happy to sell up to 3 x 5g bars at the price of £256 plus post. 

Ideally this is only for those who have not received their item from the royal mint and wanted to gift them as presents. 

What a kind man. Well done!

On 08/12/2023 at 17:50, Tn21 said:

If any one did want to get a Christmas bar out, I'm happy to sell up to 3 x 5g bars at the price of £256 plus post. 

Ideally this is only for those who have not received their item from the royal mint and wanted to gift them as presents. 

Nice gesture mate 

On 08/12/2023 at 16:31, CoinBug said:

I chatted to The Royal Mint yesterday regarding my Black Friday order and I’ve attached the chat below 👇🏻

Roll on the week of the 17th December 🤞🏻

IMG_1542.thumb.jpeg.ef268e90a603bddd08b7c345456b2659.jpeg

Hooray, my order has been dispatched today, sooner than expected 🥳

Must be nice I'm still waiting and have contacted RM 3 times now. Apparently the bars were due to be sent this week but hey it's Friday, nothing has arrived, no emails, no change in order status. If they don't ship before Christmas I am going to tear them a new one. I have in writing them promising me twice that I will get my stuff before Christmas. 

tenor(22).gif.4dfaca2a32842c021171b199eba6c452.gif

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

2 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Must be nice I'm still waiting and have contacted RM 3 times now. Apparently the bars were due to be sent this week but hey it's Friday, nothing has arrived, no emails, no change in order status. If they don't ship before Christmas I am going to tear them a new one. I have in writing them promising me twice that I will get my stuff before Christmas. 

tenor(22).gif.4dfaca2a32842c021171b199eba6c452.gif

That's ridiculous at this stage.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I received my Gold Minted Bars from The Royal Mint today. Hopefully those who are yet to receive theirs will do so soon.

One thing I’ve noticed is, the gift sleeves arrive sealed (with a clear plastic tab) and don’t indicate the gold gram weight.

So you either have to remove the seal to confirm the contents which spoils the gift or trust that the stated weight on the outer zip lock bag label matches the blister card 🤷🏻‍♂️

45 minutes ago, CoinBug said:

I received my Gold Minted Bars from The Royal Mint today. Hopefully those who are yet to receive theirs will do so soon.

One thing I’ve noticed is, the gift sleeves arrive sealed (with a clear plastic tab) and don’t indicate the gold gram weight.

So you either have to remove the seal to confirm the contents which spoils the gift or trust that the stated weight on the outer zip lock bag label matches the blister card 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just remove the seal slightly, tip assay card out, check weight and re-seal, its no biggy

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 hours ago, CoinBug said:

The stickers on the outer baggies I received revealed the product codes (and manufacturing dates).

HBBG001G5 = happy birthday 5 gm

HBBG001G = happy birthday 1 gm

RMGM003G5 = best wishes 5 gm

RMGM003G = best wishes 1 gm

etc.

Clear as mud.  B)

E.g., the Henna I got was bagged in October 2021 and Little Treasure in November 2020.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

22 minutes ago, SlowFrog said:

Also still waiting! I sent a proper Karen email on Friday so at least that made me feel better. Season of goodwill and all that.. :lol:

I'm phoning them tomorrow and if I don't like their answers I'll be a Karen, a Meghan and a Norman all in one! I hope everything works out for you mate

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative