• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

9 minutes ago, theman73 said:

I drove 4 hours to meet him...

I thought you only drove for silver deals😁 Welcome to the dark side.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

35 minutes ago, James32 said:

The in progress is a sham, I've long received mine.

Screenshot_20231204_175900_Chrome.jpg

Same here.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

13 minutes ago, NGMD said:

I thought you only drove for silver deals😁 Welcome to the dark side.

I'm a flipper, whatever it is including beans.

Just now, Fenlander1 said:

He only lived a mile away.

shopping.jpeg

You posted to early

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Wooden trim... Mercedes? Jeezus business is booming.

S-class, I'm too poor to have a cheap car.

Look at the mpg with a 3.5 L engine

Edited by theman73

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

Just off the phone to The Royal Mint.

Update for anyone waiting on "Little Treasures" 5g bars.....

Surprise, surprise, they don't have any. 🤣 The dude couldn't even put a timeframe on when they will have them "back in stock". 

I know it's only the packaging which is different to the others like the "best wishes" or "happy birthday" bars. 

Unsure if they would swap them out for the ones they have in stock or not? Maybe worth a try for anyone who doesn't want to wait until potentially next year to receive their "little treasures" bars. 

Again, disappointed that they were just going to sit on this order until they had everything in stock to send all at once, I know it saves them money on postage. But it's terrible not to send a simple email or a phone call to the customers to tell them they don't actually have stock. 

Even though at time of ordering they had stock and was showing 3-5 day dispatch. 

🤦

5 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

Surprise, surprise, they don't have any. 🤣 The dude couldn't even put a timeframe on when they will have them "back in stock". 

I know it's only the packaging which is different to the others like the "best wishes" or "happy birthday" bars. 

Unsure if they would swap them out for the ones they have in stock or not? Maybe worth a try for anyone who doesn't want to wait until potentially next year to receive their "little treasures" bars. 

Again, disappointed that they were just going to sit on this order until they had everything in stock to send all at once, I know it saves them money on postage. But it's terrible not to send a simple email or a phone call to the customers to tell them they don't actually have stock. 

Even though at time of ordering they had stock and was showing 3-5 day dispatch. 

🤦

I'd feel so bad if it was a platinum jubilee 50p shortage holding everyone's orders up 🤣

4 hours ago, CoinCupboard said:

🤦

Oh for ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I'm still waiting too. Pisses me off folks on TSF who ordered later than me have already received their orders. To rub salt into the wound I phoned RM last week and was told my personal bars were in stock and ready to go and would be shipped this week. Now on the website the Little Treasures are not immediately available and I'm talking to some dafty on webchat who is telling me the opposite of what they said last week

If I didn't want these bars on principle I would have cancelled. I've asked to swap the Little Treasures for more Henna which are in stock and they're off to check for me again. I won't hold my breath as I'd probably friggin die

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative