• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sovereigns

1845 please.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

13 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

1852 and 1854 please.

Thanks - if ok with you I will reserve these for you and you can confirm once you have seen the pictures. I think you will be happy, but would prefer you to be sure first. Hope this is OK.

Just now, Charliemouse said:

1845 please.

Likewise per the above. Thanks for understanding. 

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

Thanks - if ok with you I will reserve these for you and you can confirm once you have seen the pictures. I think you will be happy, but would prefer you to be sure first. Hope this is OK.

That would be great. Many thanks

35 minutes ago, pricha said:

My mum is lovely and old but I'd doubt you'd want a date with her without a photo. They all seem on the incredible cheap side. 

Cheap? Really? What would you expect to pay for these coins?!

23 minutes ago, pricha said:

May I reserve the 61 until I see photo. Many thanks 😊 

Of course. 

Adding a half proof to the listing too - this is a 1998 in nice condition. Great for a collection/date run. I bought with a view to grading, but have decided against continuing with the ERII proof collection and am going to concentrate on the QV Jubilee heads.....

Pictures are below and asking is £250 which includes postage.

I am sending a submission to PCGS in mid august so if anyone did want to buy this I could send for grading too. Would be an extra £35 for the grading and of course, no guarantee that it would get a 70DCAM.

SOLD!

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_3870.jpeg

IMG_3871.jpeg

IMG_3872.jpeg

IMG_3873.jpeg

Edited by AndrewSL76

2 minutes ago, pricha said:

Thanks Andrew but I'll pass on the 1861 . Prices are fair I'd say.  My imagination just ran away with me, seeing Victoria's listed. The 54 was already gone 😔. Never mind Thank You. 

Thank you - totally understandable. Good to let the imagination run away! I get cold chills everytime I see an 1887 half sovereign listed - hoping for a rare variety - and invariably I am disappointed!!!!

Edited by AndrewSL76

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Thanks for the photos, I'll pass thanks, ZRPMs got the best ones :)

Thanks! I appreciate the comment and update. There are a few that are probably in better condition and would grade better. But yes, those two dates are nice!!

6 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Thank you - totally understandable. Good to let the imagination run away! I get cold chills everytime I see an 1887 half sovereign listed - hoping for a rare variety - and invariably I am disappointed!!!!

I have a lovely 87 half out for grading at the minute. Will let you know when it’s back 👍🏼

@AndrewSL76 Happy to take the 45.  If still available, I'll take the 47 as well.

PM me when you are ready.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."