• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 Monster box of Britannia KC 2023 sealed

If your looking far a faster easier sell, account for your time on how long it takes to wrap post individual or group coins and that can be deducted from the lump sale......if your selling individually the same price your selling a monster box it makes more sense to just buy individual. But say you sold for an example 12000 (just an example) for the lot in 1 go thats faster money for you freeing up your time and also offereing a better deal than individual sales. 

I'm just testing the water, not really expect to sell it.

Unfortunately, the apetite for silver is very low here even if you have the cheapest silver in the whole UK but this is the market right now, tomorrow will be a better day.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

6 hours ago, theman73 said:

I'm just testing the water, not really expect to sell it.

Unfortunately, the apetite for silver is very low here even if you have the cheapest silver in the whole UK but this is the market right now, tomorrow will be a better day.

Folks would rather jump on the bandwagon than catch the knife. If silver has a few good days maybe this would sell but like @Squalleonhart said, why would you buy a monster box with no price breaks if you are selling tubes for the same price? 

You might have more luck with dealers (Goldcore, Chards, etc) than  with private buyers. What private stacker/collector needs a monster box of a single year coin? More likely we fill a monster box with a tube each of different years, like 2000-2023 (two 2023 coins). If you did that with monster boxes you would have £312,500 of silver brits!

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

13 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

why would you buy a monster box with no price breaks if you are selling tubes for the same price? 

Who has for sale 20 tubes of KCIII at £25/coin? No one has.

So, this offer is a rare opportunity. Right?

There are a few people here who buy in big quantities, not the first time when I sold a monster box here (behind, big players don't like publicity)

Anyway, I will open it after I finish the last one.

Edited by theman73

dancu.co.uk

I bet 100% that if you were selling that box for £23 per oz, it would have sold by now. Every thing sells for a good price.

Like has been said before, sell 20 tubes and going through all the packing and posting out. The whole point buying in big bulk is to get a decent discount.  You are offering the monster box with no discount on the singles.

The only advantage I see to buying that unopened box is that it has not been looked through to see if there are any error coins

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

I bet 100% that if you were selling that box for £23 per oz

I paid more than that for it.

No one can have that price right now, even the old well know with two names won't have such deals at this moment.

dancu.co.uk

36 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Like has been said before, sell 20 tubes and going through all the packing and posting out. The whole point buying in big bulk is to get a decent discount.  You are offering the monster box with no discount on the singles.

Now put the opposite:

Someone wants to buy 20 tubes but the offer on the forum is 2 tubes today maybe 3 tubes after 3 days and so on, now calculate how much will be the shipping to collect 20 tubes plus the waiting time.

This offer is not for people who buy a single or 1 tube.

dancu.co.uk

9 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Now put the opposite:

Someone wants to buy 20 tubes but the offer on the forum is 2 tubes today maybe 3 tubes after 3 days and so on, now calculate how much will be the shipping to collect 20 tubes plus the waiting time.

This offer is not for people who buy a single or 1 tube.

That is fair enough, Problem is there are very few member who are able to fork out 12.5k in one go or are willing to. You buy bulk to sell.

Most members buy to stack and they have learnt long ago cost average. Buy a little at a time

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

That is fair enough, Problem is there are very few member who are able to fork out 12.5k in one go or are willing to.

They are there, believe me, I already got an offer of 12k

dancu.co.uk

1 minute ago, theman73 said:

Sold

p02x4gs5.jpg

Can't wait for it to arrive thanks mate

Had a spare load of cash lay around the mansion

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

Just now, theman73 said:

Did I break any record with 750 coins sold in 2 days?

Any award?

Wait did you actually sell the whole box? I thought you were joking lol

Awesome 😍

Just now, theman73 said:

I never joke when is money involved and yes I just sold the monster box plus 250 coins in the last 48 hours

Brilliant mate, well worth trying then 😎