• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Help us reach our target + Prize Draw

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Revised targets for 2024:

Target: 698 active premium memberships by the end of 2024. (This means that if we have 698 or above Premium Members at the end of 31st December 2024 we will have reached this target)  

everyone who has entered will have a chance of winning a 1 silver oz coin, along with a bonus if a Platinum group premium member. As well as the bonus coin (PCGS MS69 2013 1oz Silver Panda Coin, click to go to post/photo) kindly donated by @motorbikez  All existing entries here are valid for this draw, no need to re-enter. 

Current Premium Member stats can be seen in the forum sidebar when on desktop, or scrolling to near the bottom of homepage when on mobile (just under other stats)

• Founder & Administrator
On 11/03/2023 at 20:43, ZRPMs said:

His birthday Is up in a bit I'll get him a subscription

It is possible to set up a once off payment from the admin that is sent to another member as a gift, if they already have an account. I can help set this up for you if needed, just private message me :)  

I have also just enabled Gift Cards, which can be purchased here: https://www.thesilverforum.com/store/gift-cards/ and either emailed, or printed off and given in a card to the recipient. Gift Cards are available in the yearly equivalent cost of each package: Silver, Gold, Platinum or Platinum PLUS Premium Membership. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

3 minutes ago, Khorium said:

Thank you, just to let you know that you don’t currently have Premium Membership. You can purchase in the store here: https://www.thesilverforum.com/store/category/2-premium-membership/

Please make sure you have read the full information in my original post :)  

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Previous shared stats:
4th March 2023
Silver - 405 (up 1  from original) 
Gold - 39 (up 2  from original) 
Platinum- 75 (down 8 from original)
Platinum PLUS - 8 (up 2 from original) 
Overall Totals: down 3 from original 🔽

NOW:

17th March 2023
Silver - 415 (up 10  from original) 
Gold - 38 (up 1  from original) 
Platinum- 76 (down 7 from original)
Platinum PLUS - 7 (up 1 from original) 
Overall Totals: up 5 from original ↗️

Discounts / Offers

@JamesH thank you also for deciding to upgrade to Platinum Premium membership :) 

Discounts / Offers