• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Britannias - 2020 and 2021, Zeus Tuvalu, 1 0z bullion

Wenhams

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Wenhams,

Since you have listed your coins for sale, you have been approached by some of the top and most trustworthy forum members even though we haven't seen any images of your items.

As mentioned by @katyc because you have no seller reputation and nobody knows you, it will be virtually impossible for anyone to send money first without verifying if the silver coins are genuine.

These members will all certainly pay you in full once they have received your items, and you will also receive kudos and feedback from these buyers which will help to build up your own reputation on here.

If you are serious about selling, then take these people at their word. 

I am also vouching for @James32   and@HerefordBullyun who I have dealt with before on several occasions. The offer to send you a copy of a driving licence is an extremely strong act of faith.

Good luck with your sale 👍 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Ah like a shat romance story two hoovers running off into the sunset...... 

Both filled up each others bags into the night - pipes intertwined.....

Get a ROOOM!!!!! @James32 @katyc

This drivel is deffo going in the bullyun bugle!

YSZwaWQ9QXBpBest Henry Hoover Range Reviews UK 2019: The Finest Selection

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

20 minutes ago, katyc said:

(I learned from the best! 🤗)

get me a bucket.....

giphy.gif 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Still wearing the leather jacket from your teens?

Leather? I only wear latex.......

'Gimp Man of Essex': Rubber fetishist dresses in gimp suit around town to raise money for ...

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

Can't see us getting many silver brits now lol 😆 

Pretty sure there would be a few takers if we did a collection to get you in a suit like that, perhaps a conflation of poses based on the best memes from @HerefordBullyun for a 2023 calender

16 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ah like a shat romance story two hoovers running off into the sunset...... 

Both filled up each others bags into the night - pipes intertwined.....

Get a ROOOM!!!!! @James32 @katyc

This drivel is deffo going in the bullyun bugle!

YSZwaWQ9QXBpBest Henry Hoover Range Reviews UK 2019: The Finest Selection

Which one sucks? And which one blows

14 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

get me a bucket.....

giphy.gif 

I retract my comment to trust @HerefordBullyun.  Pissed on a Friday night... vomiting everywhere.... New name Frank Gallagher

1 minute ago, MintageSeller said:

Which one sucks? And which one blows

37 minutes ago, James32 said:

What a beautiful write up and explanation of the forum. I'm so proud my little girl has grown, @Wenhams I'd listen to @katyc's advice, take my offer not hers 😂😂😂😂

we will have a think. My wifes mum is in palliative care at the moment so she is just dealing with that at the moment and we going to decide together. I have sent thousands to people on here before and always sent payment first, most of our silver was bought from here so not to say we dont trust sellers on here just never heard of the concept of sending without payment and it goes against all natural instincts. So I am going to speak to my wife first and we will decide together - sorry if not happening as fast as you would like. 

1 minute ago, Zeuk said:

Pretty sure there would be a few takers if we did a collection to get you in a suit like that, perhaps a conflation of poses based on the best memes from @HerefordBullyun for a 2023 calender

Happy to oblige! But I must state that said calender profits goes towards your counselling which you will rightfully deserve after seeing a fat pot bellied grey haired boss eyed arthur askey lookalike  in a gimp suit with the arris cut out the pants|! 

2 minutes ago, Wenhams said:

we will have a think. My wifes mum is in palliative care at the moment so she is just dealing with that at the moment and we going to decide together. I have sent thousands to people on here before and always sent payment first, most of our silver was bought from here so not to say we dont trust sellers on here just never heard of the concept of sending without payment and it goes against all natural instincts. So I am going to speak to my wife first and we will decide together - sorry if not happening as fast as you would like. 

So wheres your trader feedback buddy asking for a mate......

5 minutes ago, Wenhams said:

Sincerely sorry to hear about your mother in law. 

As for it not happening as fast as I would like? You quoted me, so I can only assume your talking to me. I'm not fussed if it happens tonight/tomorrow or even at all. I appreciate your concerns and tried my best to ease them,both by private message and also making our possible arrangement public. I assured you I sent goods without payment myself when starting out or I'd never ask.it 

Tbh there your coins and do as you see fit. Please don't feel pressured into anything, if you don't feel comfortable then don't deal with me. Best of luck in whatever direction you go, and sincerest prayers for your wife's mother.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• ChrisSilver changed the title to Britannias - 2020 and 2021, Zeus Tuvalu, 1 0z bullion
  • Founder & Administrator

As per forum rules please can you state your asking prices :) 

Please do make sure you have read the applicable Quickstart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information including about prices.

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

17 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

As per forum rules please can you state your asking prices :) 

Please do make sure you have read the applicable Quickstart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information including about prices.

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

there is a message thread above saying willing to accept 23 a coin and 58 per zeus. 

4 minutes ago, Wenhams said:

there is a message thread above saying willing to accept 23 a coin and 58 per zeus. 

I think you need to edit your initial sales post buddy thats what Chris silver means mate :)

I too will buy all the Brits you have at £23 or even £23.50 but, like others on here, I would need you to send the coins first.

It is reasonable for members without a strong trading feedback to do this. It has been done many times when trading with long established forum members.

Don't forget, you will have the address of the purchaser. The converse doesn't apply. Is it reasonable to expect someone to send over a grand to a stranger on this forum without any trading record?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

9 hours ago, Wenhams said:

Hello Wenhams, for what it is worth I've only been on the forum for a few months and started selling by sending the goods before getting the payment as a means to establish trust. The trading feedback is the oil which lubricates this forum.

Why not sell bundles of ten or even 5 to start. Sell a few of those and you'll be on your way to being paid before sending the goods in the future. Hope this is of some small help.

Archived