• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Britannias - 2020 and 2021, Zeus Tuvalu, 1 0z bullion

Wenhams

We have for sale - 

54 Britannias - 2021 - 1 Oz

4 britannias - 2020 - 1 Oz

5 Zeus - tuvalu - 1 Oz

All are in coin cases - the hard plastic round ones and have been stored indoors in a safe since being purchased. 

Seller chooses and pays for the postage/ shipping, we will cover the packing and send photos before shipping. 

We are looking for fair market rate for these coins, willing to go a bit cheaper for bulk buys. 

Can send pictures to interested parties. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Wenhams I will offer you a fair market price.

£76 for 3 Britannia's I dont need capsules 1st class signed for. On the condition you ship to me 1st, then I pay once received - as you have no seller feedback.

If you are interested DM me.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

26 minutes ago, Wenhams said:

We have for sale - 

54 Britannias - 2021 - 1 Oz

4 britannias - 2020 - 1 Oz

5 Zeus - tuvalu - 1 Oz

All are in coin cases - the hard plastic round ones and have been stored indoors in a safe since being purchased. 

Seller chooses and pays for the postage/ shipping, we will cover the packing and send photos before shipping. 

We are looking for fair market rate for these coins, willing to go a bit cheaper for bulk buys. 

Can send pictures to interested parties. 

Are you a busniess seller or Private, as you say we? 

6 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

If only the missus made silver a "We Thing" instead of a me thing. 

Lol we are man and wife yes. You got to tell her that the profits will buy her a bag. Lol

Just now, JamesH said:

Read this and thought someone was flogging 58oz of Gold Britannias! 😂

Lol if only we had that in our collection

5 minutes ago, Wenhams said:

Lol we are man and wife yes. You got to tell her that the profits will buy her a bag. Lol

Lol if only we had that in our collection

So whats the price per coin?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

17 minutes ago, Wenhams said:

we are looking for offers at the moment. Would go down to around 23 per coin for the brits and around 58 for the zeus

@Wenhams I will offer you a fair market price.

£76 for 3 Britannia's I dont need capsules 1st class signed for. On the condition you ship to me 1st, then I pay once received - as you have no seller feedback.

this works out 23.50 per brit and  takes into account the postage for Signed for 1st class

If you are interested DM me.

I'm offering to buy 50 of them if the seller can post first. I'm making this public to ease his/her fears. Please check my profile and I'm happy to send a copy of driving licence ( somewhere to send the policia) 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

13 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

You should list it for Auction, and get your best value. 

Agreed maximum increments of penny and flash sale that closes in a hour no reserve....

44 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Read this and thought someone was flogging 58oz of Gold Britannias! 😂

@James32 would still hoover them up!

Theres not much selling going on here Ive DM'd him and quoted twice :/

over the asking price

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Theres not much selling going on here Ive DM'd him and quoted twice 😕

over the asking price

@Wenhams Between me and @HerefordBullyun ,  all 2021 britannias could be sold instantly. I can also happily vouch for him also. If you read both our profiles, then you will see that we are not going to destroy our reputation over some britannias. Like i said im happy to prove proof of address and send a £50 deposit ( so i have you saved in my bank) for immediate payment of balance due, when i receive/verify the coins.

I made an offer too but didn't hear back. @Wenhams - I'm happy to vouch for @James32 and @HerefordBullyun also. James will do Sigma verified feedback - which will really help your future sales (same with me too - as I offered - but I doubt my offer will be taken when James-The-Hoover has offered to buy more 😆 )

If you don't trust the long-standing members - then it'll never work the other way around. This forum is a really great place and built on trust (no one is going to risk their feedback for some silver brits!) Grab the offers my friend and get your missus that handbag! 😊 (it's only 1 working day for the coins to arrive - then the buyers will put the funds straight in your bank account).

1 minute ago, katyc said:

I made an offer too but didn't hear back. @Wenhams - I'm happy to vouch for @James32 and @HerefordBullyun also. James will do Sigma verified feedback - which will really help your future sales (same with me too - as I offered - but I doubt my offer will be taken when James-The-Hoover has offered to buy more 😆 )

If you don't trust the long-standing members - then it'll never work the other way around. This forum is a really great place and built on trust (no one is going to risk their feedback for some silver brits!) Grab the offers my friend and get your missus that handbag! 😊 (it's only 1 working day for the coins to arrive - then the buyers will put the funds straight in your bank account).

What a beautiful write up and explanation of the forum. I'm so proud my little girl has grown, @Wenhams I'd listen to @katyc's advice, take my offer not hers 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

What a beautiful write up and explanation of the forum. I'm so proud my little girl has grown, @Wenhams I'd listen to @katyc's advice, take my offer not hers 😂😂😂😂

How do I explain this feeling of "thank you" and "up yours" in the same paragraph.... 🤔😆

Archived