• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

4 hours ago, silverin said:

@Kman unlucky mate

It's been a while since i've bought from HGM, but i managed to get 3 shields - 52, 57 and a 79. 

Don't own a 57, so pretty happy with that.  Hopefully the other two are in even better grades than the examples I already own.

the 52s are pretty common but 57s are worth getting

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/12/2016 at 13:29, Kman said:

Mother humper..

HGM had 3 shield sovs up, I was just going to buy one and then ask for dates and condition and try and get a choice from there

I proceeded to checkout but I'm on a new laptop since last time I ordered and had to go to my emails to find my password, of course in the meantime they sold >:/

Hi Kman

Where on the HGM site do the shield backs appear, i keep looking but never see any .

Not sure this is a deal as such, but someone is selling three of those .5g Australian coins for £50 all together

I see Atkinsons sell just 1 for £40

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Three-miniature-gold-proof-coin-set-/152053347860?hash=item236715f614:g:fcUAAOSw~oFXDqX7

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

11 hours ago, Kman said:

Not sure this is a deal as such, but someone is selling three of those .5g Australian coins for £50 all together

I see Atkinsons sell just 1 for £40

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Three-miniature-gold-proof-coin-set-/152053347860?hash=item236715f614:g:fcUAAOSw~oFXDqX7

18.5% over spot. Think I'll give it a miss. ;)

Gold proof £1 welsh dragon on Ebay for £510, its 17.9g of gold,  looks legit & that's pretty much spot price

I've debated buying it myself for a minute, if it was the shield £1 I would have (I like that design a lot) 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Heraldic-Beasts-Welsh-Dragon-22ct-Gold-Proof-1-Coin-/301936335915?hash=item464ccedc2b:g:sPQAAOSwdrRXGOkA

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

May not exactly be a "bargain" but there are a few 2015 proof gold Libertads available on the APMEX US site.  Down to two only of the 1 or 1/4 ounce and four of the 1/2 ounce. $430 for a quarter, so at about £300 that's quite a premium, but I don't hear Libertad collectors worrying long-term. 

@Numistackerhas posted some great videos exposing some of the controversy on the 2015 mintages - so this may be the last chance to bag any of these before they all disappear! I am not aware of any EU sellers that have proofs - but happy to hear of any ?

May not exactly be a "bargain" but there are a few 2015 proof gold Libertads available on the APMEX US site.  Down to two only of the 1 or 1/4 ounce and four of the 1/2 ounce. $430 for a quarter, so at about £300 that's quite a premium, but I don't hear Libertad collectors worrying long-term. 

@Numistackerhas posted some great videos exposing some of the controversy on the 2015 mintages - so this may be the last chance to bag any of these before they all disappear! I am not aware of any EU sellers that have proofs - but happy to hear of any [emoji57]

The funny thing about Libertads is that when a few are for sale everyone is blasé and things ha common as muck... However when they are gone they are gone. The proofs are mostly very rare.

The 2010 -- when I started collecting there were tons of them. They were a available for $30 a coin premium and loads on eBay etc.. Now ... $400 or so from $325 and probably they can go higher. The quarters are interesting.. Many times when Apmex break sets they put everything but the Quarter on eBay .. I think the quarter is the most popular for Libertads.

@Numistackerhas posted some great videos exposing some of the controversy on the 2015 mintages - so this may be the last chance to bag any of these before they all disappear! I am not aware of any EU sellers that have proofs - but happy to hear of any [emoji57]

The funny thing about Libertads is that when a few are for sale everyone is blasé and things ha common as muck... However when they are gone they are gone. The proofs are mostly very rare.

The 2010 -- when I started collecting there were tons of them. They were a available for $30 a coin premium and loads on eBay etc.. Now ... $400 or so from $325 and probably they can go higher. The quarters are interesting.. Many times when Apmex break sets they put everything but the Quarter on eBay .. I think the quarter is the most popular for Libertads.

Fully agree @Numistacker

That's why I bought two proof quarters and two bullion quarters a week ago ....will collect them next week in the US. Then we can settle in and get ready for the 2016 Libertad fun!! 

Are they 2015's?

Fully agree @Numistacker

That's why I bought two proof quarters and two bullion quarters a week ago ....will collect them next week in the US. Then we can settle in and get ready for the 2016 Libertad fun!! 

Are they 2015's?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111981909832?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hell take £100 per bar if bought together. He has 16.

No photo but Paypal Protection, im not able to check for fakes on Gold and ive spent all my monthly money on Stock.

So maybe a steal for someone, but with obvious risks.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

• 48 minutes ago, SilverStan said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111981909832?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hell take £100 per bar if bought together. He has 16.

No photo but Paypal Protection, im not able to check for fakes on Gold and ive spent all my monthly money on Stock.

So maybe a steal for someone, but with obvious risks.

I personally would stay away and not bother on this one; There are too many alarm bells;

•  The seller has only one 'seller feedback' and happens to be a negative one. Sellers should be able put comments on negative feedback right? But it doesn't seem to show any.
  •  Hardly any info on the bar. (Yes it's only a bar; but I'm more happy with minimum info from a reputable/reliable seller).

But that's me... :) Hope it's good if you are going for it....

ebay fb.JPG

Archived