• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will leave it for everyone to judge if they are good deals or not - but has anyone dealt with the US eBayer called squirrelz19 before? He/she has a pretty extensive set of pre-1933 US gold coins up for sale right now, and with reasonable feedback. Not often you see so many Liberty heads, $10 Indian Eagle and StGaudens from a private seller. Raw and slabbed. I haven't bought anything from him yet - but just wanted to share, and hear if anyone has had any experience with this seller? 

Here is a link to one of the Indian Eagles. 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=162094541545&globalID=EBAY-GB 

Certainly no bargains. Prices are high enough to prevent any buyer making a profit for 5+ years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please note my sovereign sales thread will finish at tonight. Currently I have left 5 x Sovs at £210 each (currently £13 UNDER spot) 2 x Half Sovs at £105, and two slightly worn half sovs at £102.

You won't get cheaper gold anywhere today. These prices are a full £15 per sov BELOW HGM prices

Last chance guys, anything left tonight will go back in the safe.

This chap has a lot of graded shields and others up for sale at the moment - some scarcer ones with the price been asked I would say but what would I know - about sovs not a lot but I like them

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/122015388293 

Link probably might not work never sure how to add these -

item number : 122015388293

2 hours ago, mondy41 said:

This chap has a lot of graded shields and others up for sale at the moment - some scarcer ones with the price been asked I would say but what would I know - about sovs not a lot but I like them

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/122015388293 

Link probably might not work never sure how to add these -

item number : 122015388293

That's Aydin Ezen's collection - he's got a huge private collection up near London.  He sells quite regularly but the prices are top-of-the-market, really.

7 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

you can get them cheaper on ebay at the moment, albeit not with the chance of a rarer one.

Absolutely cheaper on eBay and private deals too. Occasionally even rarer ones are available at good prices. I won't be buying from HGM at these price levels.  

Suppose it depends whether your feeling lucky or not?!

33 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

1884s

which might still be a good buy if it's in EF+ condition, which a lot of them are.

Must be setting a record for being up.. 45 minutes, usually 45 seconds 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Atkinsons are advising delayed shipping due to volume of sales on the website. £250 for a sov, think I will wait for a drop again before adding further. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Archived