• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

Just now, ApisMellifera said:

I personally would stay away and not bother on this one; There are a too many alarm bells;
- The seller has only one 'seller feedback' and happens to be a negative one.
- Hardly any info on the bar. (Yes it's only a bar; but I'm more happy with minimum info from a reputable/reliable seller). Sellers should be able put comments on negative feedback right? But it doesn't seem to show any.

But that's me... :) Hope it's good if you are going for it....

ebay fb.JPG

If i had a machine to test Gold Within a sealed Packet then no problem,

Without that i tend to agree with you.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SilverStan said:

If i had a machine to test Gold Within a sealed Packet then no problem,

Without that i tend to agree with you.

Same guy had a listing yesterday which was removed later and in that listing he stated STRICTLY NO PAYPAL, payment only to bank account. Obvious scammer trying it on either by selling fakes and trying to do a runner with the money and send nothing.

Not sure this is a deal, but I know a lot of panda fans here

1991 gold set, currently £1650 which is about spot, 1 hour left. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121964289391?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

7 hours ago, Kman said:

Not sure this is a deal, but I know a lot of panda fans here

1991 gold set, currently £1650 which is about spot, 1 hour left. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121964289391?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

16% premium to current spot, that's got to be a bargain hasn't it?

I would have thought at that price it was one to break up and grade.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

20 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

16% premium to current spot, that's got to be a bargain hasn't it?

My thoughts exactly.  Although I think the fact though that the seller hadn't sold or bought anything on ebay for over a year, and they had sold a gold panda set in the past, may have put a few people off, worrying about a scam and hacked account.  The pics of the boxes and cert. were clear, but the pics of the coins themselves were a bit hazy. All things that may put people off

The photos of the actual coins were poor and no recent history of selling or buying was a little off putting. I was  taking a punt at spot plus 10%. Still not worth the hassle imo. 

Having said that I have bought coins in the past with poor photos that have turned out to be real bargains. But this was quite substantial and perhaps my appetite for risk is changing. 

The title was a bit short and there are not that many collectors of the proof sets.

The graded break up value would be higher than the full set value.

I would have had a stab but I need to save for a new car.

4 minutes ago, silverin said:

1872 shield on hgm

I passed have 4 already of this year 

I've no idea how many I have but I bought it as I was told it's in good nick. Just can't resist!

They had a Jubilee half too. 1892. Gone now.

Typical though. The only chance I get to buy a shield from HGM is when prices are pretty high. I suppose if it had been down at £200 - 215 I wouldn't have stood a  chance!

12 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Typical though. The only chance I get to buy a shield from HGM is when prices are pretty high. I suppose if it had been down at £200 - 215 I wouldn't have stood a  chance!

Prices are a little high, but it could be in excellent condition to compensate.

On 06/05/2016 at 13:49, sovereignsteve said:

I've no idea how many I have but I bought it as I was told it's in good nick. Just can't resist!

They had a Jubilee half too. 1892. Gone now.

Had it in my basket  logged in to my account and lost it, i wondered who had it .

3 hours ago, HelpingHands said:

Looks a bit strange to me, probably just the colour and the angle of the photo. these coins do have a high relief.

Can't see anything obvious in the detail. Cheap at the moment.

8 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Looks a bit strange to me, probably just the colour and the angle of the photo. these coins do have a high relief.

Can't see anything obvious in the detail. Cheap at the moment.

Ah he's changed the listing.  It had a buy it now for 210 and free post.

Archived