• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Buy the Coin(s), Not the Grade - AUCTION (for scientological purposes)

Darr3nG

There was more change in my couch than im my piggy bank 🤔🤔🤔

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

Indeed... that's why no minimum bid increment has been set.

If only others would do the same (eh, @stefffana? ;)

You said you are not accepting payment in carrots, so I am not in. 

About minimum increments, if you can accept half of penny, it is your choice!

But at my next auction, I will put minimum increments of £10.😁

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

You said you are not accepting payment in carrots, so I am not in. 

About minimum increments, if you can accept half of penny, it is your choice!

Bid in £GBP, but payment can always be negotiated - you know I love my "standard" purity gold, not that strange stuff you peddle [http://www.12carrots.xyz/]

Half a penny rounded up, is a penny - we've been through this already... catch up!

Just now, Darr3nG said:

Bid in £GBP, but payment can always be negotiated - you know I love my "standard" purity gold, not that strange stuff you peddle [http://www.12carrots.xyz/]

Half a penny rounded up, is a penny - we've been through this already... catch up!

Actually, I do have a beautiful 12ct coin...Coming soon....😁

8 hours ago, James32 said:

If I'm honest "NO"

Full disclosure, I'm not even sure I've read the post.

I just don't like, frog's or mice, now I've gone off horses and stackers😆 

Wait! What did you say?

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

23 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

It was mentioned in another of my listings that I should sell the coin, not the grade ( thank you @QStack :) )

So here goes... Welcome to the "buy the coin, not the grade" Auction!

buy-the-coin-not-the-grade.jpg.77c111dc9412730d751bd5e0a21ef1c5.jpg

Item: This auction is for 2 x PF69 UC 2oz Silver Coins which make up the 2021 Great Engravers Gothic Crown Set

The single lot includes:

• 1 x 2021 2oz Silver Gothic Crown (aka Quartered Arms) - Limited Edition: 3,750
  • 1 x 2021 2oz Silver Gothic Crown Rev. (aka Portrait) - Limited Edition: 4,000
  • All original packaging and CoAs for both coins

Condition: Both coins are of exceptional high quality and the sharpness, detail and finish are unrivalled, making them perfect for collectors looking for highest levels of craftsmanship and detail.

The amount of contrast between the relief (raised or recessed design) and field (background) on both coins is quite exaggerated.

As well as the original packaging, the coins come entombed in a hardened, protective plastic casing, which has been proven so much more robust than the original Royal Mint capsules (many of which failed spectacularly, when the coins were first supplied to customers). The winning bidder is free to remove the coins from these "slabs", should they so desire.

Times and Dates: Start time is now, and the end date and time will be tomorrow night (08 Oct 2022) at 21:30 GMT BST (thank you @Charliemouse)

Please note that this means one second after 21:29:59 and any later bids will be considered, before being ridiculed and disregarded.

I decide when time is up, using my own methods, probably just google a real-time clock.

Starting Price: Let's make this interesting... the starting price will be spot price - £72.60 [BBP - £18.15 / ounce @ 21:10, 07 Oct 2022]

Set Increments: There are no minimum / maximum increments (should be fun), but let's try to keep it in £GBP

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes.

Depending on that final price, I may contact second place, third place etc. with offers for more sets at the final bid price.

Item Location: Right here in the UK

Shipping: Postage to be added to final price and covered by the buyer(s)

Shipping destinations: I will ship anywhere, at the buyers cost / risk

Payment Terms: Bank Transfer or PayPal f&f

Dispatch Time: Will be posted on Monday, 10 Oct 2022

Photos: Please note that the red lines in the photo are not on the actual cases - please do not ask what is printed underneath!

gothicCrownSet.thumb.jpg.acfd6edec77498785620c477380e88d1.jpg

What's printed under the red line?😊

Where's all the @SlowFrog's and @Thelonerangershorse's ??

At least i can rely on nobody tagging @Charliemouse or @stackerp5 to bid again. 

Surprised @GrandadLion hasn't roared! no sausage or cheese involved ,so that rules out @theman73??

Did I won yet looers?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Why not I am a good customer of his? Oh thinking about it that may be the reason.

@Darr3nG has no issues with you bidding, infact I think he would love it. Its me that would frown upon it, and im a big deal around here 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

Surprised @GrandadLion hasn't roared! no sausage or cheese involved ,so that rules out @theman73??

Did I won yet looers?

Where's @stefffana and @HerefordBullyun? They've been suspiciously quiet, today! Hmmm...

Just now, Scootermuppet said:

Tempted to put a bid in and if I win, video me breaking them out of the Tombs and restoring them to their lovely cases… 🤔

1087115808_giphy(2).gif.23845fa60c2fcb91e37126929093d446.gif

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Did I won yet looers?

09B33518-E619-4DF0-8E40-0D8FDC343B6E.gif

Archived