• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Buy the Coin(s), Not the Grade - AUCTION (for scientological purposes)

Darr3nG

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wishing to see them being set free can donate…

FREE THE GOTHIC CROWNS fund,

PO box 14

East Grinstead

(please make cheques payable to the Coins Against Slabs Home… or just C.A.S.H for short)

The Silver Proofs of the World thank you…

I can not understand from T&C what kind of happy end will be: a soft one, or a hard(core) one?🤔

"Please note that this means one second after 21:29:59 and any later bids will be considered, before being ridiculed and disregarded.

I decide when time is up, using my own methods, probably just google a real-time clock. "

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@James32!

Are you sure you really want them? You will love these coins from all your heart, or will be for sale on here next week?

Think twice, dude!😘

@Darr3nG doesn't know yet, but I plan to delay payment a few weeks, until I can find a buyer ( probably you if I'm honest)

Did I won yet?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

I can not understand from T&C what kind of happy end will be: a soft one, or a hard(core) one?🤔

"Please note that this means one second after 21:29:59 and any later bids will be considered, before being ridiculed and disregarded.

I decide when time is up, using my own methods, probably just google a real-time clock. "

How much more descriptive could I have made it?

2 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

PO box 14

East Grinstead

(please make cheques payable to the Coins Against Slabs Home… or just C.A.S.H for short)

6w856y.jpg

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

I don't mind loosing, but can we at least make the last 5 hours fun??

but we've only got 15 mins left?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Just now, Scootermuppet said:

Your wish is my command @James32…. And following a ‘Mystery Donation’, the FREE THE GOTHIC CROWNS fund can slide in a bid of £412.57p 😁

I'm going to slide directly into your nightmares tonight. 

Will make you sweat a little first.

Clocks all synchronised ( hopefully the right fekin time)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Checked Mr mouse's profile, he's only watching this auction lol

Are there any others to watch?

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

20 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

PO box 14

East Grinstead

Not too late to make a donation folks... 🤭 🤣

Archived