• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Buy the Coin(s), Not the Grade - AUCTION (for scientological purposes)

Darr3nG

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, stefffana said:

So, 4 troy ounces of proofs silver slabbed but not really, sold for around £425 plus shipping, meaning @ £432.

This meaning £108/oz for almost slabbed coins with a mintage of thousands.

I am fortunate enough to have one mintage 500 only, 5oz slabbed PF69 with box and COA... X £108/oz = £540 delivered.

Just give me a call...😁

Yours has a fag burn though?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

@Darr3nG - I'm happy to defer to the next available bidee - Much as I'd like a set, I really did think my bid would be below the final price!

Well looksy who decided to do a runner. 

How dare you..

How very dare you..

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Yep. Absolutely unique. Only one known in existence.

But it is only for ashtray or dinoconnoisseurs.😁

Who?

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

Well looksy who decided to do a runner. 

How dare you..

How very dare you..

If @Darr3nG wants me to honour it, you know I will... but would hate to see someone who is in to their Silver miss out because of my Shenanigans 😔

2 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

If @Darr3nG wants me to honour it, you know I will... but would hate to see someone who is in to their Silver miss out because of my Shenanigans 😔

Give him 20 minutes and he may or may not be in touch lol 😆 

2 hours ago, James32 said:

I checked your profile and nothing for 2hrs.

I feel like I have been set up 

I'm on that atomic clock app 😏

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

1 minute ago, Silverman2U said:

Darn it! Got a call out to go to a theatre last minute to support friends, should define in with that £500 bid. Oh well, there’s always another bus as they say! 😆 

I'm sure there's a £500 set available, just pm the OP for deets😁

Just now, Silverman2U said:

Darn it! Got a call out to go to a theatre last minute to support friends, should define in with that £500 bid. Oh well, there’s always another bus as they say! 😆 

Check out my latest update over on the Graded section... you may be pleasantly surprised! :) 

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'm sure there's a £500 set available, just pm the OP for deets😁

It's been taken by someone already

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived