• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What's your latest stacking goal?

20220920_032149.thumb.jpg.b9b3ab4bcdb2013decb16d89ab9a5d6a.jpg

I want to fill this tube with 90 and 92.5% silver coins by end of year. Currently only the middle portion between the two black rims is the right purity the rest is 50%. Think I need about 35 half crowns / half dollars to meet my goal.

What current stacking goals do you have? It's good to have goals.

Edited by artalien

1 hour ago, artalien said:

Personally aiming to buy up all the above ground gold bullion, including yours.

Failing that just keep averaging in each month with a set amount of £ worth buying the best deal in either Brits, Beasts or Sovs 

Think I need about 35 half crowns / half dollars to meet my goal

Love seeing a full tube 🤤

5 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Personally aiming to buy up all the above ground gold bullion, including yours.

Quite right best to keep your feet on the ground, you'll sure be weighing so wind not a problem.

I love me a bullion sovereign, one of the best buys in fractional gold. Good luck modofantasama. Thanks for posting.

20220920_032149.thumb.jpg.b9b3ab4bcdb2013decb16d89ab9a5d6a.jpg

I want to fill this tube with 90 and 92.5% silver coins by end of year. Currently only the middle portion between the two black rims is the right purity the rest is 50%. Think I need about 35 half crowns / half dollars to meet my goal.

35 half crowns would be £4 7s 6d in face value.

40 half crowns makes a full bag - by that I mean the plastic bags issued by banks (both in decimal and pre-decimal days) they would hold £5 face in silver.

2 hours ago, artalien said:

What's your latest stacking goal?

Mine is to see how many monster boxes I can get in one stack before they start to fall over.

I expect them to more more stable when full than when empty!

😎

Chards

9 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

15 Kilo! It has a diameter of 22cm, 400 hours to make.

Despite its huge size, the coin is still some way short of the 1 tonne weight of The Perth Mint’s record-breaking ‘Red Kangaroo’ gold coin – currently on display in the mint’s HQ and museum.

CEO-gold-coin.jpg

16 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

Despite its huge size, the coin is still some way short of the 1 tonne weight of The Perth Mint’s record-breaking ‘Red Kangaroo’ gold coin – currently on display in the mint’s HQ and museum.

CEO-gold-coin.jpg

@James32 already has 3 of these... 😁