• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What's your latest stacking goal?

2 hours ago, artalien said:

Nice. I was just reading about the One Tonne from The Perth Mint 😃

2 hours ago, Goldfever20 said:

@LawrenceChard I have found one for you as well 😁

1 hour ago, SidS said:

@James32 already has 3 of these... 😁

Been there, seen it, and got the tee shirt:

https://www.chards.co.uk/blog/perth-mint-bullion/230

😎

Chards

After a flurry of seemingly buying anything vaguely gold coloured - and a bit of Silver! - off the forum folks recently, I've reigned it in a bit.

Would like to get a run of the Gillick Sovereigns - have 4 so far, another 4 being held by kind members for me, and then 2 to source after that 😁

8 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Would like to get a run of the Gillick Sovereigns - have 4 so far, another 4 being held by kind members for me, and then 2 to source after that 😁

Gotta love the sovereign. Good luck Scootermuppet. When does the Royal Mint release the new year stock, do you know?

1oz of silver and 1oz of gold as I lost all mine in boating accident

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, James32 said:

I'd start with a better boat, Shirley!?

my boat wasnt called shirley, called titanic

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

22 minutes ago, artalien said:

I'm going to have to check those out now  😃- Sounds like you're having fun, James.

It’s an absolute beauty! Not long into this myself. Bought more than intended already but hey ho, not doing much good in the bank 🤣

1 hour ago, artalien said:

Gotta love the sovereign. Good luck Scootermuppet. When does the Royal Mint release the new year stock, do you know?

🤔 I believe it’s usually around the end of the year for Sovereigns - there are some coins dated 2023 already out (Yale of Beaufort Tudor Beasts series for example) , but with the change of monarch, I’m guessing early next year for the ones with King Charles on… maybe…?

Edited by Scootermuppet
Added info

3 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

I believe it’s usually around the end of the year, but with the change of monarch, I’m guessing early next year maybe…?

Thanks Scootermuppet, this is my first year at stacking so I had no idea. Gonna try keep enough £ for one of those when the land.